Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

I didn't know ye were married, is that a recent event? Congratulations!

I'm putting off drying my hair as I'm being dragged to an ice rink in a bit....help.

Nor did I! Congratulations Grem!! :D

I'm in bed with a coffee.

Enjoy the slipping and sliding Lady M! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wife? Grem! Congratulations!!! :D

And also, I do have an odd crush on Neil Delamere - he has a glint in his eyes. So I kind of wish he was in my facilities, as you put it! ;)

I'm currently in my brother's car on my way to see my Gran in the nursing home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I didn't know ye were married, is that a recent event? Congratulations!

I'm putting off drying my hair as I'm being dragged to an ice rink in a bit....help.

We decided we'll get engaged just recently so not wife yet, just kinda like calling her that..

That's so lovely Grem. You're one of my favourite posters so I'm genuinely happy for you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think one of the favourite times of my life was when I was engaged. Full of plans for the future. Enjoy it Grem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Toasting Grem on her upcoming nuptials.

Toasting Elliot.

Toasting mammies.

Feck it am just getting drunk on Singapore Slings in a Reggae Bar that's a bit like Fibbers. I may have a new home.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We decided we'll get engaged just recently so not wife yet, just kinda like calling her that..

Jaysus you let that fly under the radar, congrats gremmy

I'm Roomside watching love.

That's on my list. I might start it when I get back to the UK.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's on my list. I might start it when I get back to the UK.

You won't regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm being bold and having a pint with the wife..

Having a pint with the wife in a bobsleigh is bold, having a pint with the wife in a pub not so much. Unless of course it's someone elses wife, in your local. I'm at home cooking, my little one is beside me lending a hand and she's taking mothers day very seriously and running back and forth with 'cakes' for her mammy. Meanwhile, my missus is inside quickly running out of places to hide them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Run for the hills Gremlinertia .....I'm not gonna butter it up for you.....hold on to your single life....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At the ice rink watching the missus on the ice, and keeping an eye on some tasty men and women that happen to catch my eye too. Leggings are looking good ladies :p you'd approve of the yummy mummies here gifted!

Jaysus you let that fly under the radar, congrats gremmy

Jaysus you are a slow watcher. Watched the whole season on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Is that orange peel or Johnny onion rings?

I LOVE johnny onion rings .. since I was 12.. long long time ago.. (i sang that in my head too)
    Autosport wrote:
    Cbyrd you enjoy your night out and remember drink a glass of water before going to bed to try and prevent a hangover

Fortunately/unfortunately I don't/can't drink anymore, I don't like the taste, it seems to burn my nose. I think it's mostly psychological, like a Mammy instinct that I may have to jump in the car and drive at any given time ... Or, I'd probably crack and make a holy show of myself! Lol anyhow I had 3 glasses of bubbly water and great craic!
    gifted wrote:
    Fheis ...God take me now

I pity you from the depths of my boots! :D

I'm lying on my bed after a lovely morning. I got a big teddy, a card, homemade bits from the littler ones and homemade scones from number 2 child. She was being funny earlier with the card and write on the envelope " To the stranger we found at Crumlin"
    And you think the older ones don't really care, mind or miss us. .. :O
    Their dad brought them bowling so I can go shopping for T-shirts and tops for my boy! I only realised yesterday I can now dress him in anything because there's no tubes in the way of pulling anything over his head! It's the simple things...

I hope all the Mammys got spoiled a bit today. Whatever about it being a hallmark day I still enjoy being the focus for a few hours :)

Bedside

Witchie wrote: »
    Jaysus you are a slow watcher. Watched the

whole season on Friday.

Jaysus :eek: I'm on episode 6

Bedside

Jaysus :eek: I'm on episode 7.

When am on a mission am virtually unstoppable.:D

Edit: 2 cocktails and am wrecked.

Witchie wrote: »

Edit: 2 cocktails and am wrecked.

Careful who you divulge that to Witchie, you'll run out of space for all the virtual hands that will be dropping. I'm no fan of cocktails but I'd enjoy a few Mint Juleps now if the truth be told, but I'm content for now with my beer. Everyone is fed and watered here, babysitter arrives at 8ish and then off into Skerries for a drink. Place we're heading to has a decent cocktail menu so I might indulge, if it's not on the list I'll show the barkeep how to knock one together and try not to be too condescending about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I worked in Dublin I had peruke and periwig haunted. If I’m ever going out in Dublin we always go there. I love it!!

I’m not in Dublin I’m back home doing laundry wondering if I get a memory foam mattress topper will I still be able to use electric blanket

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside coughing up a lung and trying to make something to eat, veg soup it is then

When I worked in Dublin I had peruke and periwig haunted. If I’m ever going out in Dublin we always go there. I love it!!

I’m not in Dublin I’m back home doing laundry wondering if I get a memory foam mattress topper will I still be able to use electric blanket

Wrong side of the river for me, but if it's cocktails yer after you could do worse. The Gin Palace however is on the right side of the river though, and is therefore better. Two sides of the same coin though, although foodwise P&P take the piss with the prices. I was bringing some liverpudlian pals down to Celtic whiskey shop to buy a bottle of that Knockeen Hills shyte to bring home. Wasn't much change out of €60 for three drinks and a cheeseboard, but the mint julep was up there with the best in fairness to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wrong side of the river for me, but if it's cocktails yer after you could do worse. The Gin Palace however is on the right side of the river though, and is therefore better. Two sides of the same coin though, although foodwise P&P take the piss with the prices. I was bringing some liverpudlian pals down to Celtic whiskey shop to buy a bottle of that Knockeen Hills shyte to bring home. Wasn't much change out of €60 for three drinks and a cheeseboard, but the mint julep was up there with the best in fairness to them.
    Think from memory cocktails are about 12 euro but they’re worth it
    I wouldn’t really venture over the Liffey for drinks I wouldn’t know where to go.
    Lemon & duke, pyg, sams, 37, cafe en seine, zozimus, peruke and periwig, Sophie’s and House would be kind of it for me. I keep going back to the same places must be a small town mentality. Himself likes Camden st/portobello but we don’t go drinking much. Like the Celtic whiskey shop for a nice bottle of wine

I'm in Mulligans in Stoneybatter. There's a kid walking up and down the seat. His mother stuck in her phone. I wonder would I be a "sit down" parent or a let them do their thing parent.

Room side playing Final fantasy 15
    I'm in Mulligans in Stoneybatter. There's a kid walking up and down the seat. His mother stuck in her phone. I wonder would I be a "sit down" parent or a let them do their thing parent.

You'd bare your fangs at them and that would make them sit down fairly lively :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was supposed to be a simple A-B-A sort of day with ok weather. So after we departed from B, I was kinda day dreaming about going home and how I was gonna spend my day off. Typed in a request for updated weather and was shocked to see that our destination now had a visibility of 300 meters in a sandstorm , way below what we are allow land in. So I decided to head to another airport to wait out the storm, told ATC, company etc. But luckily the weather improved as the sand storm passed our original destination airport. So we joined the queue and landed with a crazy crosswind.
    Now I find myself sitting in the business section of a 787 going home, don’t care what time I get there but it will be “beer O’clock”.
    It’s days like this that I earn my salary.

Room side Watching love episode 7
    Gus is so awkward :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Drowning my sorrows,tomorrow morning can f off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Tripping the light fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just finished packing for a week in Dublin! Oh the excitement - wishing I was heading for the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

In my bedroom, trying to 100% Rayman Legends on the Switch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Home-house-side, watching Room To Improve with the Mammy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement