Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with a massive cuppa watching a series of YouTube videos called Actors On Actors. I've watched Hugh Grant & Colin Farrell, now watching Tom Hiddleston & Aaron Paul. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Why do people want to keep me away from a beer, this 787 just taxied around the departure airport, pulled into another parking spot and shut down the engines. . . Annoying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside, Bed time.

Bedtime_84d0ca_2000687.gif

I hope :o

OK, so the added some nitrogen to the plane tire and we got on our way, now relaxing on my balcony with the mutt enjoying a cold beer.

Good Night All.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Room side Watching love episode 7
    Gus is so awkward :pac:

I am Gus without his writing talent. Oh and like him, am always chasing Mickey...:D

Bedside trying to get up. Have a meeting in a couple of hours to sort out my taxes and the revocation of my work visa. Means I have to go on holiday for a few days to come back in and activate my tourist visa. Ugh.

Any suggestions for a cheap week on a beach in this neck of the woods?

• Advertisement

Witchie, you have Air Asia, so that part of the world is your oyster. My missus is presently in Chiang Mai, but she had visited some pretty awesome and remote places in Indonesia.

I want to chill on a beach. It's almost a year since was beach side. Am very stressed at the moment coz of issues from my work visa cancellation and losing so much money on taxes. Am worried I won't get back in on a tourist visa. Stressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Buzz buzz

(That's dentist btw you bunch of filthy feckers)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Nottingham Railway Station

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the #33 bus, hungover to f*ck for the first time in years. Seriously considering jumping off at the red parrot for an eye-opener before I get my daily portion of grease.

• Advertisement

Couch side after having breakfast. This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane back to England.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed..... on Friday evening I found the cable from the new dish floating free... tried plugging it in where it seemed logical to no effect.... small local firm so no staff on at weekends.... Loooooooooooong worrying weekend ....abed anyway as a very bad setback in this dratted illness.... Finally got through to a tech today and of course I had plugged it into the wrong socket....Go on ,laugh! But they left no info etc with me and there are 11 sockets....

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Bed side. Still jet lagged.

Sitting on the couch daydreaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Drinking a beer outside Museu Nacional in Barcelona..sunny but breezy..T'wud be a nice Summers day in Ireland !
    Not much hope of me going inside.
    Im not very cultural...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Drinking coffee in the sitting room, as a two year old pays with Duplo blocks repeating every word we say. Endearing and sublimely relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Waiting to board the train, drink and more drink to be drunk for the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couch side with tea & biccies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

I says wrote: »
    Waiting to board the train, drink and more drink to be drunk for the next couple of days.

So where at you at it ??

Making a break for the border to see if can get a tax loophole to work for me. If not I will be out about €1000 instead of €700 and had a wee break in Singapore. Worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Filling out a form about my every day health and abilities for my new CF clinic and it's pretty depressing thinking about how I find normal things difficult. Feeling sad now, sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, he's doing amazing. He's on full hourly feeds of 33mls and tolerating it. Still hurts him to cough but he's being so good. I jaysus need a cuddle badly but he's still a bit sore. Home has been mentioned but, I got out the incense and warded off that dirty word. Not til I've closed my own front door with him on my side of it will I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lying on the floor in my bedroom with a suitcase half unpacked around me, just woke from 40 winks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

4Ad wrote: »
    So where at you at it ??

Northside the big smoke

Couch side. Bit bored tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Waiting for my Indian to arrive.... I'm hank marvin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Upstairs in my room with the laptop. Meant to start doing some work at 7. Have since put it back to 7:30. Might have something done before 8 at this rate... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Sitting on floor of my toddlers room with her on my lap... has a bad cold and can’t sleep. Just heard microwave bing with my dinner reheating for second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Dinner is here and being wolfed down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side watching love episode 10
    Gus is some dork,he put his foot in it again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement