Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Toilet-side, wondering what on earth would it be like to have a lil Toddler-mini-me! And then in the same breath I'm thinking probably better off not! Childhood was very quiet n odd and lacking in friends, wouldn't really like a kiddo of my very own flesh and blood to have to go through all that crap! An introduction to and a lifetime of forever being left out and never making friends easily despite best efforts! Shure who would want that for their own kid! :( Whereas some/most make friends easily naturally!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside feeling sorry for myself :( Stupid antibiotics not working so I’m now on a stronger one.

Cbyrd it won’t be long now until Elliot is home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In the leaba. Last sleep in Ireland for a bit. Not sure when my next trip home will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

After cold shower, burning fever, sprawled out on bed.
    i love you bed!
    C'mere pillows and be my cuddly friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed freaked out with that girl that went missing from elevator and was found dead on top of hotel

Why do I do this to myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, blue skies, 21C and the chirping of birds.

Feck, called to go back to work again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Tramping around little India in Singapore. You think I would get enough of everything Indian considering I am living in the KL one.

On a bus to Dublin airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug abed after early activity. Dog walked, critters fed, fire lit, just the usual stuff.... waiting for the warmth to get to toes and fingers.. laptop ON and I have six months of Casualty to catch up on... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

As sick as a small hospital but more drink awaiting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just booked a little short break for myself, hubby and toddler. It's my birthday tomorrow so he will be extra surprised to get a gift :D - I got a brilliant deal. Hotel is basic but 10mins from a little town with loads for kids to do and a beach, so wetsuits and walking shoes ahoy!

Also reading about the dangers of putting a toddler into a forward facing car seat too early. Scary reading the statistics!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Poolside!

Back on English soil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony again with non-decaf Nespresso this time, totally confusing day, started with a plan to do 5 flights, then new plan 3 flights, another new plan 2 flights and I still haven't left home :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training centre, doing my exercise, I'm like this cat

nmyh6.jpg

:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If you are wondering where I am, I am in work and drowning in mountains of work. Drowning in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of court

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside downloading Netflix. Any recommendations on what to watch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Just out of court

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Whispered wrote: »
    Just booked a little short break for myself, hubby and toddler. It's my birthday tomorrow so he will be extra surprised to get a gift :D - I got a brilliant deal. Hotel is basic but 10mins from a little town with loads for kids to do and a beach, so wetsuits and walking shoes ahoy!

Also reading about the dangers of putting a toddler into a forward facing car seat too early. Scary reading the statistics!

Oh where you heading? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just out of court

How long did you get? :D

Just on lunch... wondering will I eat or wait until 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

In the pub :pac:

Home now and it's nap time. I have my favourite pjs warning on the radiator :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Up on the roof of Apple computers in Cork......looking out over towards the promised land......that's the south side lol lol....
    Get me out of norrieville..lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed, nap time.
    gifted wrote: »
    Up on the roof of Apple computers in Cork......looking out over towards the promised land......that's the south side lol lol....

Looking over paradise! Nice!

Lying on bed, nap time.

Looking over paradise! Nice!

Yep...the south side...lol lol....hi mammy hi daddy....can I move back in??? Lol l

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the southside closing my bedroom curtains 😂

Yep...the south side...lol lol....hi mammy hi daddy....can I move back in??? Lol l

South side is where its at :cool:

Oh the north side?

"You would ya boi"

:pac:

Colser wrote: »
    On the southside closing my bedroom curtains 😂

That you in the house coat??? Lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, listening to the rising wind and sinking gradually lower and lower.. Been busy with donedeal seeking car. Need to sleep on it all..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement