Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Skyping my Mam. I'm off work for 12 days now!

I've a Chinese waiting downstairs. I plan on plinking myself on the sofa and watching Criminal Minds while I stuff my face, just as soon as I have a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm in bed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Down in Dingle...baloobasz

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DaithiMa

Had a harry pizza earlier and a few bottles of Hoegaarden in the meantime. Now on my 2nd Hendricks and tonic (with a slice of cucumber, yeah I know...what a wa$ker). Had to treat myself after a nice win on the horses over the weekend. Hate to say it, but the cucumber is nice with the Hendricks. Don't tell anyone I said that though...

Thank you Harry for the pizza suggestion. Gave that a shot earlier. Had my doubts but what a revelation. Still feeling the effects 6 hours later.

Oh yeah, on the couch waiting for Seahawks match to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Arrived in Bangkok last evening..... Leave tomorrow evening so a short stay.
    Heading out exploring Sukhumvit area soon.

Asia is a pretty cool spot except for the mosquitos!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work eating a microwave meal, who's making tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, why is it always Monday's my brain is wanting a lie-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭speckled_park

Going to bed in nz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg multi storey car park ....perving nurses .....lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    Uhg multi storey car park ....perving nurses .....lol lol

There's that groundhog day feeling again. Next monday i'm off i'll join ya :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

islanderre wrote: »
    Arrived in Bangkok last evening..... Leave tomorrow evening so a short stay.
    Heading out exploring Sukhumvit area soon.

Asia is a pretty cool spot except for the mosquitos!!!!
    Sukhumvit is lively !!!
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

On home store and more, I was promised Christmas lights yet we are in the homewares section, promises where broken.

Tell me more about these sextions :pac:

I'm sitting on the couch with a coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Ah, my ninja edit wasn't ninjay enough.

It's hell here, place is packed and we went in with the intention of only buying a few bits, oh how wrong I was, and we still haven't got to the lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch waiting for IVs to go through. My missus made them up for me so I could have a lie in with the cat. We are going to miss her when she leaves this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Cleaning the cats litter tray, whoopee fecking do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

On the couch waiting for IVs to go through. My missus made them up for me so I could have a lie in with the cat. We are going to miss her when she leaves this evening!

Are you feeling well enough for a sub-Mrs Slocombe pussy gag ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Are you feeling well enough for a sub-Mrs Slocombe pussy gag ????

God forbid there will be a day when I am too unwell for a smutty joke!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

God forbid there will be a day when I am too unwell for a smutty joke!!!

That's our girl!!!

So - snuggled up on the couch with a warm pussy, shouldn't you be on the TH thread ??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work need a cuddle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my sofa in my lovely wee apartment for the 2nd last evening. Landlord is being a total dick and has decided to evict me. Basically had a fear that would come back here in Jan to find the locks changed but he at least said he wants me out.

So have pretty much packed everything I own here and going to move it to some of my mates in the buildings places until I get back. Going to go spend Wednesday night in the Shangri-la hotel as that's where our Christmas party is and think I need to spoil myself a bit.

So fuming. Would fight the Landlord on it only will be in Ireland and don't want to lose my stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the canteen shaking with the cold.... Bad idea too have coke instead of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie..... So the smoking neighbour won :(

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie..... So the smoking neighbour won :(

Nope. It was her that alerted me to the Landlord's plans as he has asked her to move out too. She is staying until Feb though so going to check tomorrow if my wifi will work in her unit since they are technically the same for electricity and water so that she has some for a few more weeks then will come collect it and get the address changed when I get back and know where I will be living.

Witchie wrote:
    On my sofa in my lovely wee apartment for the 2nd last evening. Landlord is being a total dick and has decided to evict me. Basically had a fear that would come back here in Jan to find the locks changed but he at least said he wants me out.
    That sucks. I'm very sorry that happened to you. :(

I am currently on a train to Birmingham Airport to head home for ten days! :D

It was my first home here. Have made friends in this building and love the area so am really annoyed. I could have chanced staying until l come back but I am gong to try get the rest of the month's rent back and means I won't have any bills waiting when I come back.

I'm sitting here on the bed worried sick about my daddy. Time to utilise the old "it'll be grand" :)

It will be grand, Perse.

I'm currently waiting to board :D

Though if I'm sitting near the woman currently behind me I'll bloody scream

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement

Sitting in work feeling lonesome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement