Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Found something Lady McB can eat in Tesco

Your a feckin bousy jack! Right now I'm in court, giving some moral support to a colleague of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm in a tunnel under the maternity building in uhg...
    40 degrees heat....surrounded by hot pipes and shot.
    ....hi ho hi ho......blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Still abed and about to implode... the post came... Having waded through tangles with the council, ESB, internet folk, and still entangled re HSE, mastercard
    have sent me a statement, the first for a year and they still have not sent me my new card, accusing me of missed payments that I could not make until they sorted the new card.... Also not crediting cheques I have posted to them that have been cashed ... They tend to refuse to let you pay by phone and of course you cannot use the machines when you have no new card... and the statement is wrong anyways,,

I QUIT!!!!!!!! I RESIGN!!!!!!!! ;) Yet another letter to.. well I am now leaving all the letters until after the weekend else they will just lie around until after the long weekend...

DOG? We need some AIR

My sincere apologies for that outburst! Just has been a hellish year. Officialdom is a many headed hydra.. also one of my knitting needles had fallen behind the bed with my glasses and I could not reach them... All sorted and mastercard will DIE !! lol.....

A sweet wind out there and comedy watching dog rry to find the stinker stray tom; she is half bassett
    so a scent hound and knew the darned thing was around; yes he was, atop the roof......watching her race around.

Oh no; they lost my email password again..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Outside refilling bird feeders and coughing up a lung

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

2 calls from the hospital to say he has norovirus and that's why he's puking (YAY) but the other dietician agrees with me (YAY AGAIN) and she putting him back on the high calorie one all the time, reducing the volume and more water flushes instead.
    At least I know there is a reason for the puking and that it'll be fine in a few days and it's not an adverse reaction to the peg. Woohoo, happy day. (but not that he's puking)
    I'm on my couch in the kitchen waiting for dinner to cook and a turf load to arrive. Which will happen first I wonder. Probably both at the same time! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I had a bottle over xmas, it's the mutts nuts... definitely my fave bourbon or sherry aged whiskey

I'll try before I buy, I'm always slightly suspicious of Teelings offerings mind, they have a marketing team second to none and have been known to up sell although the sherry barrels would definitely add a bit of complexity. Staying on whiskey, have you tried Writers Tears? I haven't yet, but it seems to be a bit like marmite, you either love it or hate it. Back on topic, court went well and he walked due to time served and I'm currently in a pub on North King Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having a coffee. I'm either coming down with something or a few weeks of not brilliant (but not too bad) sleep has caught up with me. Toddler danced home from crèche through puddles, so when we got home I brought him upstairs, gave him clean clothes and lay down to chat to him while he changed. I fell straight asleep. He woke me 5 mins later all changed and clean and proud.

I joined slimming world last week and am so very undecided about going back or not this evening.

And marvelling at the range of lives led in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting for a guy to come and take a look at my smoke alarm :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work just after getting a call from dr. I’ve been insanely tired and exhausted and crappy lately with cramps and pains everywhere in my body. Was not expecting call as I’ve had my blood results ages. Turns out, one took longer to come back and my vitamin d levels are 12 and ideallly should be around 50. So I’m going on vit d tablets but that means I’ll stop aching all over stop being so tearful and no more cramps or excessive fatigue. The relief and it’s something so simple

Eating my early dinner as am kind of on call at nights just now..

Lovely and mild and still out; did some basic cutting back of the brambles and nettles that are an infestation here after many years of no one living here , and watching the stiinky tom's new hide and seek game. Amazing how canny critters are; he does it to drive the dog crazy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed,nap ti......zzzzzzzzzzzz

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sitting in my car outside my home watching the rain come down. Don’t want to get out despite it being 5 steps to the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Homeward bound without my broken chariot...... beer time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

On the couch reading the weather forecasts for the weekend - feck off snow and cold weather!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching The young offenders, I can’t stop laughing :D love the Cork accent

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching The young offenders, I can’t stop laughing :D love the Cork accent

Watching it here too. In stitches at some of the one liners in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa side, just after a takeaway pizza, after out all day. Watching Black Mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

I'm Billy Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beer time with the mutt.... hope he likes homebrew ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Still celerbrating my 50th..
    Well for the next 2 mins !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

4Ad wrote: »
    Still celerbrating my 50th..
    Well for the next 2 mins !

You're old now!!

Sitting thinking about my 50th. But hey, I'm Billy Murphy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa after a feed of paratha, beans cooked with chili and cheese. Have to get in the shower and go meet with a client to hopefully handover the work done and get paid.

Then have to go spend the afternoon in the tax office. Grrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bed-side willing awful Headache to piss off and annoying achey legs and hips to leave me in peace... :mad::(:(

Lying in bed trying to switch my brain off.

I'm Billy Murphy

Back abed drinking coffee after shivering in the kitchen on my usual "call home" to Canada. For some reason am short of breath and dizzy. Not well. All will be well; lazy day! Knitting rather lovely fingerless gloves for sale. the E aster chicks are rather AWWWWWWWWW!

Snug!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Feeling stressed and confused in the Tax office. Was sent to fill in online then told I couldn't. So an hour wasted and now have to wait for the 8 people in front of me to get seen by the 3 staff before it is my turn.

Can someone send me a sexy guy to flirt with please?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I too am whoever that is Ted. Nearly finished here, stroll home and hope sleep happens.

I too am whoever that is Ted. Nearly finished here, stroll home and hope sleep happens.

Young Offenders t.v. show joke.

Managed a snooze, might just get up now.

Sweet relief that early work is done. in the very early bird- loud sweetness here with the ocean a silver ribbon of quietude. Rest now and handwork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Feeling stressed and confused in the Tax office. Was sent to fill in online then told I couldn't. So an hour wasted and now have to wait for the 8 people in front of me to get seen by the 3 staff before it is my turn.

Can someone send me a sexy guy to flirt with please?

All right girl?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement