Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Yummm.

Home now, had a late lunch and am getting ready to start work. Hope I don't have much to do so that can get away early and go to a table quiz tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

I too am whoever that is Ted. Nearly finished here, stroll home and hope sleep happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen side making a shopping list

I'm Billy Murphy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Kitchen side making a shopping list

I'm Billy Murphy :D

Could use butter and sugar if you are coming this way? ;) Many thanks ....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And a bottle of milk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

and a box of Barry's tea bags please AutoSport ;)

I'm at desk trying to figure how to draw a triangle in java :s.

In an Uber heading to quiz the night away with the theater crew. Whoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In the dentists

On the peasant wagon :pac:

There's the rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Updating my CV

• Advertisement

Resting and listening to the heartbreaking calls of the stray tom at the window. I was told not to feed him by a neighbour, not the owner. He has changed behaviour recently too so maybe he is seeking a home.

Tonight when my lot are all indoors I will put some food out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Poppyseed in oranmore with the youngest chick....she complaining of being cold yet still horsing into a Strawberry ice cream lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Watching Cheltenham. First race of Gold Cup Day Accum done. 3 to go.

Winner winner veggie dinner...
    My team won and got 50 myr (€10) voucher for the pub/restaurant

gifted wrote: »
    Poppyseed in oranmore with the youngest chick....she complaining of being cold yet still horsing into a Strawberry ice cream lol lol

misread that as "poppyseed and strawberry ice cream" ....sounded good too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Lads...this is what I have to put up with today!

Now in one of my favorite bars and as soon as I sat down a pint was in front of me. Love this place.
    Oh and the sexy considerably younger than me English lad I know has insisted that he is coming drinking with me tomorrow. Happy feckin days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Making playlist for my 50th tonight..
    Plenty of Placebo and Interpol and punk and ska etc..
    Ed Sheeran free zone..
    All welcome to East Clare !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, listening to music and web surfing for remote/home jobs as working in a workplace is unsuited to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting-on-bed side, brushing my hair eating Bag of tasty Roast Chicken Hula Hoops, getting ready to go to town Clothes-shopping for the evening. Need to go in the other direction to NCT Centre too for a call in when your passing for a cup of Tea and a Biccie re-visit for them to check one thing, but not sure if will get to NCT this eve...

Had a question for Witchie but it's gone clean out of my head now..

• Advertisement

Given up on the racing. Horse didn't even place in the Gold Cup, Accum was finished in the 2nd, so in the kitchen making some Spag Bol, drinking a 7up with a dash of orange Mi Widi.

Witchie wrote: »
    Now in one of my favorite bars and as soon as I sat down a pint was in front of me. Love this place.
    Oh and the sexy considerably younger than me English lad I know has insisted that he is coming drinking with me tomorrow. Happy feckin days.

Cant wait for it either. although I thought the age gap was only a couple years.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in work dealing with a nosebleed like a boss.
    Should have been in the girlguides with my survival skillz
    http://ibb.co/gVyCSx

Graces7 wrote: »
    Resting and listening to the heartbreaking calls of the stray tom at the window. I was told not to feed him by a neighbour, not the owner. He has changed behaviour recently too so maybe he is seeking a home.

Tonight when my lot are all indoors I will put some food out...

Yep he was hungry. He thanked me profusely and generously by spraying the dish, the front door and my washing, AGAIN and the whole pathway stinks.... But at least he has been fed!

On the Luas. Would love a pint. Persepolynomates.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still in bed, decided today is not for me, might try again tomorrow..

Still in bed, decided today is not for me, might try again tomorrow..

Rest well.. "This too shall pass."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside, just after having the dinner and now watching nationwide :)

Got the tea bags, butter, sugar and milk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

On the Luas. Would love a pint. Persepolynomates.

If the Luas passes oranmore in galway then I'd go for a pint with ya....but im a bastard for the oul beer goggles.....2 pints and your a fla.....lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

In the living room of our newly purchased house with my two month old daughter snoozing in my arms. The OH and I are seeing just how much stress we can possibly take as we have a baby, buy a new house and get married in less than 5 months. What on earth were we thinking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement