Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the Luas. Would love a pint. Persepolynomates.
    Go on your own.
    Still in bed, decided today is not for me, might try again tomorrow..

I hear ya. I have decided life is not my friend but a fake fxxker who pretends to care from time to time.
    In the living room of our newly purchased house with my two month old daughter snoozing in my arms. The OH and I are seeing just how much stress we can possibly take as we have a baby, buy a new house and get married in less than 5 months. What on earth were we thinking?

Enjoy every moment. It can disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside, just after having the dinner and now watching nationwide :)

Got the tea bags, butter, sugar and milk :D

Well done! No idea what time the ferry to here is on St Patricks Day though; bu I heard there are carrier-seagulls .....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...watching a live Web cam in koh somoi in Thailand of a bar and watching the blokes try their best with the women lol lol.....

Witchie wrote: »
    Go on your own.

I do that a lot. As much as I love my own company I get lonely sometimes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...watching a live Web cam in koh somoi in Thailand of a bar and watching the blokes try their best with the women lol lol.....

Are you getting tips from them?

We’re an easy bunch here :D

Graces7 wrote: »
    Well done! No idea what time the ferry to here is on St Patricks Day though; bu I heard there are carrier-seagulls .....

They’re on route with my carrier crow ;)

Still couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

4Ad wrote:
    Still celerbrating my 50th.. Well for the next 2 mins !

Happy birthday Auto. :)

Couchside, knackered. I went balubaas in the house today. I cleaned out every press and wardrobe in search of every bit of dust for the welcome home when it happens. I even hung some pictures up :D
    He doing ok, tummy bug has set us back about a week but hopefully he'll be ok. Poor baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm in bed with a large glass of wine. Tis fecking lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Attempting to make quesadillas and watching medium.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Still in work. Decided I’m going to Dublin on Monday and I’m going to treat myself to a ridiculously expensive pair of shoes (louboutins) because why not?
    My best friend called into me yesterday and asked “what the FUCCK!! happened your eye? You have a black eye. You’re bruised.” Nah babe, I’m tired. I work from 10-10:30 most days. So when someone else notices how **** you look then I think it’s justified to reward yourself with a present.

http://ibb.co/cEm2Sx
    Should see the other fella :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting-in-car side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed after 1 beer, 2 vodkas, 1 ride and .5 xanax. Think I'm gonna sleep well. Plus I get a lie in tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Maybe I'll go to town if I can escape the parade.

Bedside after watching the film on rte1 and of course it was romantic and now I'm feeling all emotional

Autosport wrote: »
    They’re on route with my carrier crow ;)

Still couchside

Happy landings to them both.. Yesterday I ransacked cupboards and freezer etc as I could not believe I was running short of sugar and butter after all my care re stocking up.. but then I always think of cats and dog first... Eking butter out with peanut butter so all is well!

Up in the night as so often, calling home ( ie Canada) and sorting critters in the peace...Abed and will potter a while then sleep again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sitting in a park in sunny Sydney. Ignoring all the messages and calls that have been incoming since 10am to go on the beer for Paddys day.

I like it better like this. Want to head out fresh tonight for the rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

needing to pee but not willing to get up

needing to pee but not willing to get up

Old age will alter that idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

I've been up for far to long now, young lad has a bug, he's been cleaned up and is back to normal but the smell of vomit is stuck in my nose. Am always amazed where kids get their energy, he'll be bouncing around for the day and I'll have to drag myself off the couch.

• Advertisement

Bed.... thinking if i have the energy to go and light the stove... Or just fill a hwb and hibernate

In the hairdressers turning back time a little before the sesh tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

On the couch, on my 3rd episode in a row of Jessica Jones, munching minstrels for breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

everlast75 wrote: »
    On the couch, on my 3rd episode in a row of Jessica Jones, munching minstrels for breakfast

Currently on episode 5 of series 2...may get another in before the Paddy's Day rubbish starts in earnest.

Currently on episode 5 of series 2...may get another in before the Paddy's Day rubbish starts in earnest.

I got as far as episode 4 yesterday. Tomorrow when am dying I will continue watching. Love that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having brekkie in bed. Listening to the toddler boss his daddy around downstairs. Feeling so full of love and very lucky.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The flashback episode, 5 or 6 is f*cking awesome. That's the one I watched last night.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table after chowing on some and bread and seedless strawberry jam. Life is alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The flashback episode, 5 or 6 is f*cking awesome. That's the one I watched last night.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table after chowing on some and bread and seedless strawberry jam. Life is alright.

Episode 6...just finished it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed watching fresh prince

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Whispered wrote: »
    Bed after 1 beer, 2 vodkas, 1 ride and .5 xanax. Think I'm gonna sleep well. Plus I get a lie in tomorrow!

Thanks for the invite *sniff*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement