Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Whispered wrote: »
    Bed after 1 beer, 2 vodkas, 1 ride and .5 xanax. Think I'm gonna sleep well. Plus I get a lie in tomorrow!

5 xanax ?
    Good God ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just out of the gym. Those minstrels were NOT a good idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Listening to the dog snoring and the air vent rattling.

I'm on the 'ol chug a chug. Kind of wish I was in bed stuffing my face with Easter eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

4Ad wrote: »
    5 xanax ?
    Good God ?

Point 5

A half.

Jaysus I'd be dead.

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »

Point 5

A half.

Jaysus I'd be dead.

Phew. sweet relief! I was worried

Listening to Joe Duffy items I have missed this week. Knitting at the same time in between this.. abed...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Trying to have a glass half full kinda day, presently sitting in a lovely first class suite for a 70 minute flight back to work. Hopefully will be back in my usual hotel to watch the match, beer-less-ly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Watching Italy kick the Scots ass...all this after watching the crappest St Paddy's Day parade ever... The Grand Marshall is the brother of the lunatic dancing priest....if they'd have gotten the priest instead it might have been entertaining :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Absolutely best part of when the kids are sick is when one vomits on the couch and it goes down in between the cushions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

hairyslug wrote: »
    Absolutely best part of when the kids are sick is when one vomits on the couch and it goes down in between the cushions

Then what, you don't just leave it there?? Intrigued!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

everlast75 wrote:
    Just out of the gym. Those minstrels were NOT a good idea...

Lol, did you get the gym and the cinema mixed up? I remember when I could run 5km, I'd finish and think, right, that's lunch worked off... Ah memories.

Couchside, I was supposed to go to my little man today but I'm just wrecked. Instead, I have lit both stoves and all of my people are gone to the parade Hahahahahaha ... I didn't. . Listen.. It's quiet :D
    It is it's own kind of hell standing in the awesome cold like a pleb.
    So instead I'm cringing at the one on the tellybox and all the ladies freezing themselves. God but aren't we're hilarious how we managed to get the whole world to join our party :D

Sitting on the couch feeling fed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

About to sit down to watch some homeland with a nice cuppa tae

hairyslug wrote: »

One of my cats tends to projectile vomiting when she eats too fast and the distance it reaches is often awesome and always where you do not want it .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fireside watching the rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Fireside watching the rugby. !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on my bed thinking about taking a nap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Watching Italy kick the Scots ass...all this after watching the crappest St Paddy's Day parade ever... The Grand Marshall is the brother of the lunatic dancing priest....if they'd have gotten the priest instead it might have been entertaining :D

No the parade I just witnessed in the pub was the worst ever.

So sexy young English lad is a total sweetie. Just adorable.

So is his girlfriend.

Sigh.

Anyway I fancy his dad more.

His da also has a girlfriend.

Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In an Irish pub in Reading watching the rugby and I am determined to get ****faced today!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fireside watching the rugby.
    Fireside watching the rugby. !!!!

Cuddled up together are ye ;) :pac: :D?

In an Irish pub in Reading watching the rugby and I am determined to get ****faced today!

Ohhh my :eek:

Bedside watching the rugby .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside browsing boards

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Graces7 wrote: »
    One of my cats tends to projectile vomiting when she eats too fast and the distance it reaches is often awesome and always where you do not want it .

If it's a regular occurrence, you could get a bowl like this to make it slow down its eating:

maxresdefault.jpg

I broke my shoe Irish dancing. Send help.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Lol, did you get the gym and the cinema mixed up? I remember when I could run 5km, I'd finish and think, right, that's lunch worked off... Ah memories.

Couchside, I was supposed to go to my little man today but I'm just wrecked. Instead, I have lit both stoves and all of my people are gone to the parade Hahahahahaha ... I didn't. . Listen.. It's quiet :D
    It is it's own kind of hell standing in the awesome cold like a pleb.
    So instead I'm cringing at the one on the tellybox and all the ladies freezing themselves. God but aren't we're hilarious how we managed to get the whole world to join our party :D
    ;)

I thought she meant minstrels the chocolates.

Witchie wrote: »
    I broke my shoe Irish dancing. Send help.

When that dratted tardy carrier seagull gets here with my butter and sugar, I will load him with some new shoes and send him right to you. watch out? h eis apparently poor at landing.. CRASH!

quickbeam wrote: »
    If it's a regular occurrence, you could get a bowl like this to make it slow down its eating:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh how sweet! I now leave the food in the tin ( smooth edged pull top) so she had to dig in with a paw like that commercial there used to be... does not always work bur we try and she looks so cute

Wish I could work out how to send photos..

Witchie wrote: »
    No the parade I just witnessed in the pub was the worst ever.

So sexy young English lad is a total sweetie. Just adorable.

So is his girlfriend.

Sigh.

Anyway I fancy his dad more.

His da also has a girlfriend.

Sigh.

There was a parade IN THE PUB? Hmmmmmmm

Yes. A load of Malaysians dressed in leprechaun and green costumes with tri colours etc.

In fairness, it's one of the things I love most about Malaysia. They really get into everything. They embace culture and festivals wholeheartedly. They truly are our Asian cousins. They love a party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside celebrating a small Irish win :D

#COYBIG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement