Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

We made some friends, meaning that some randomers decided to join us, good craic though aside from the one sleazy one! One of them gave me a shot of Jaegermeister. Oh dear, I'm drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Laptop on the counter and listening to music. Herself and the kids are gone for a week to her folks. So I behaved last night knowing that today I'd be opening the beers early and skulling pints all day and watching the egg-chasing followed by the footie. And get our tomato and pea plants set up.
    The beers, as you know by now, are medicinal.

I had a row with herself Thursday night (well she had one with me, to be exact) and couldnt get a wink of sleep after it. Was wired yesterday morning from lack of sleep. Drove a few miles at 5.30am in the pitch dark with no lights on.
    Couple of cars flashed me to tell me so I sleepily waved back at them, thinking what a friendly bunch they are, before the penny dropped.

Told my Dad about it and he was saying he left work one day last Summer and sun was giving an awful glare so he put his shades on. An hour later he was close to home and he said he started flashing his lights at everyone to tell them to turn on their lights. Was only when he took off his sunglasses that he realised it was still bright out.
    So maybe it's genetic in our family.... we're all idiots like.

Anyway I 'digest'....

..... so theres a party for one going on here and I best get back to it. Incidentally, I'm drunk, Ireland won the egg-chasing, Liverpool lead in the footie, you should NEVER attempt putting putting pea netting up while tipsy and outside there's a box car waiting.... here comes your man!

Buy one cocktail get one free. Fcuk me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This won't end well.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don’t be giving out invites like that in here ;)

Couchside heading to kitchenside

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope it's all peace and quiet here.. Just had a large bowl of chicken and veg soup to set me up for the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope all the boardises are having a lovely St. Patrick's day :)

couchside, feet up for the evening after my productive day (had my hair cut and cooked food for the week) :)

Already got invited to two threeways, janey. If only the missus was up for it :p

had my hair cut and cooked food for the week) :)

Good plan. Any long hairs in the stew now and you're in the clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

hope all the boardises are having a lovely St. Patrick's day :)

couchside, feet up for the evening after my productive day (had my hair cut and cooked food for the week) :)
    Very productive here lol...waiting for the teen to get home to have serious words,got hair totally changed yesterday and love it but can't repeat what the teens here are saying I look like..horrific form all day and after weeks of hardly being able to look at a drink I'm making up for it tonight..I'd say if my blood pressure was taken right now it would be through the roof,everything is hitting home today..but my hair is fab lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good plan. Any long hairs in the stew now and you're in the clear!

haha, no long hairs in the food, both events separate
    Colser wrote: »
    Very productive here lol...waiting for the teen to get home to have serious words,got hair totally changed yesterday and love it but can't repeat what the teens here are saying I look like..horrific form all day and after weeks of hardly being able to look at a drink I'm making up for it tonight..I'd say if my blood pressure was taken right now it would be through the roof,everything is hitting home today..but my hair is fab lol.

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Lamp post watching with the fire on. Big difference to previous St Patricks days!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching The Voice

I forgot to say earlier but Happy Saint Patrick’s day :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside bar-b-q

Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside bar-b-q

I'm guessing Navan?

Kitchen table having a bottle of wine. Daughter taken over the sofa! Bad nights sleep last night to too a sleeping pill there,it should have a great night's sleep tonight.
    Hope the cat will be OK outside tonight, put cover of her cage and heated pad under her blanket.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, wouldn't mind a cuddle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

shivering in bed. SO COLD.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, unfortunately this time its in a hotel room at 5am, totally uncivilised time to start the day, but at least I don't have a St Paddies hangover.

Waiting eagerly to hear how LMB's night ended....... did she get the missus drunk enough?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work and frozen so having a pity party which involves staring balefully at my tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa trying to decide if eating something or just lying down and dying is the best option.

Witchie wrote: »
    On the sofa trying to decide if eating something or just lying down and dying is the best option.

Oh dear, start you off with some tea and solpadeine perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oh dear, start you off with some tea and solpadeine perhaps?

Am allergic to codeine so nope. 😂

Am not too bad. Made some Mac and cheese with some veg and am feeling a little better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Awake! Back in bed with a HOT hot water bottle. Bit of browsing and a doze I think :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

northgirl wrote: »
    Awake! Back in bed with a HOT hot water bottle. Bit of browsing and a doze I think :)

Sure why not, I'm up and about to get stuck into Jessica Jones :)

The clock-watching has commenced here....

Sure why not, I'm up and about to get stuck into Jessica Jones

Lucky Jess :P

Lying in bed,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the way back to ireland. It's warm and sunny at home- right?!

In the way back to ireland. It's warm and sunny at home- right?!

Well, one out of two in the west :o

• Advertisement

Neither here in southeast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement