Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Woke up to snow again. It's still pelting.
    Don't forget to feed the birds!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Shudders.... Back abed with hwb, fire lit and hot cupsoup which I did not want but needed something hot... Once you dredge those rocksolid lumps they call croutons out, bearable!

Cold takes the breath away and having seen the forecast ahead... It is the wind that is the problem for us and icy roads on the mainland

COLD!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Huddled up in bed, feck it's cold, - 2 :eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Watching the crows eating my untouched Hillbillies meal from last night..😭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Woke up to heavy snow this morning. At least it looks like Dublin won't be shut down, albeit with a small few Dublin Bus route interruptions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Finally getting breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch eating cheddar biscuits and trying not to puke them back up. The missus told me it was time to go home so no shenanigans for me. So I behaved myself :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eating breakfast on my bed watching fresh Prince and eating brown soda bread from the bakery and a steaming hot cupan tae ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In bed, in my house, ALONE! I love it <3 toddler stayed with grandparents last night and husband is in Frankfurt. If only it wasn’t snowing and I know I’ve to drive later, hate driving in snow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Days work done so flying as a passenger back home.

Anyone want to celebrate Paddies day on the 18th and watch a replay of the game ?

Come visit, I will supply the beer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

smurfjed wrote: »
    Days work done so flying as a passenger back home.

Anyone want to celebrate Paddies day on the 18th and watch a replay of the game ?

Come visit, I will supply the beer.

Send the plane....I'll clear the back garden for landing lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I would if we had more than one of them working. :)

Trying to settle to knitting etc abed but as soon as I start a cat or dog demands food or I will deafen you... Three asleep, but just been out to feed the stray. Ear splitting howls. Dumb critters?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Outside feeding the birds, fecking crows trying to take the food on the little ones. Not on my watch ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    Outside feeding the birds, fecking crows trying to take the food on the little ones. Not on my watch ;)

I have my toddler on crow watch. He is quite sweet but he is getting exasperated with the fact they keep coming back "is this guy ****ing serious" has been uttered. He's 3. I have to be more careful of my language when I'm driving.

Autosport wrote: »

My wee dog is trained to "See em off" on command.

Just in from out, seeking kindling. At the back here is a neglected row of small trees and the ground in littered with dead branches.. So bitterly cold out there so in from out is grand

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Soft play near Brent Cross, watching my toddler deconstruct a ham and cheese sandwich in the cafe area. Three orthodox Jews just sat across from us and are giving him looks...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside finally, I am watching him from over here after I tried for cuddles and he puked and pooed once I had him only knee! Ffs. Another change of clothes, for us both :D payback for leaving him!
    He's currently conducting the symphony on lyric FM.. looks like he'll be good at it, he has his timings right anyhow.
    I got a picture of my 6 year old from my ex, he got a scissors and now has no fringe... Lol. He broke his newly fixed glasses on Friday too, I wonder is he looking for some attention. Yesterday's lie up was a complete success topped off with a full night's sleep. this not drinking lark has its up side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Lying in bed and woke to the next door neighbors having some serious sexy time.

Time for a Guinness I'm thinking

• Advertisement

I'm in the Black Sheep. Lovely quiet buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Trying to convince myself to have a shower.

Just got toddler asleep. So a lovely long evening with my husband awaits. I wonder if I can persuade him to walk down to the town and get chips for us.

I'm sitting on the couch now waiting on himself to get in so we can order food. I've already had one pint, sip of whiskey thanks to the nice Spanish man beside me :pac: and now a glass of prosecco :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, just served up dinner. Watching extra time in Leicester v Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside, just served up dinner. Watching extra time in Leicester v Chelsea.

Fireside watching the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Movie , takeaway and few beers with my man quiet night tonight at last 😊 kiddos are at sleep over with grandparents.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching dancing with the stars

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Too Degrees See

Summer has come early

( Front paws in the sink, doing a spot of washing up )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Back in bed, toddler asleep in her bed, husband stranded in a horrible hotel outside Frankfurt as flight was cancelled

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement