Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just back from. The cinema, Black Panther... really enjoyed it...child now devouring a gluten-free pizza :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In my mams for the weekend looking after her. Currently watching the TV and having a glass of wine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fireside, there's a ****e film playing on 'Flix but I'm not the one that picked it. Looking up funny placenames around Ireland and the UK, checking in here and toying with the idea of joining a gym.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Catching up on Motogp and drinking tea in igloo office :rolleyes:

The gym idea was soon put to bed, looking out the window now, toying with the idea of building an igloo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad to be a distraction away from that horrible idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Found a stray cow, can’t find her farmer, now I’m in the car wishing I could bring her home and keep her. She’s not tagged so....

Found a stray cow, can’t find her farmer, now I’m in the car wishing I could bring her home and keep her. She’s not tagged so....

An untagged cow? That's got to be a sign.. Of what i have no idea..

An untagged cow? That's got to be a sign.. Of what i have no idea..

That she needs a Lexie in her life

http://ibb.co/kyH0Hx
    http://ibb.co/kNCBPc
    http://ibb.co/mQnpAH

We had a connection.
    Not stalking her, swear

That she needs to find herself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You're like a midlands version of Dr Doolittle.

Barbecue at your gaf?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently bed side. Still cold despite wearing pyjamas, a hoodie and having a winter duvet with two hot water bottles. And a cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Was out last night got home at six in the morning at a house with friends. Got up at 2 and went back to bed then at 4 wrecked with fatigue from drink. Still in bed posting stuff on after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

About to make pancakes for breakfast. Anyone want some?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed side.
    Witchie wrote: »

Ahhh cheers I'd love some!

Throw some saussies, rashers, white pudding,scrambled eggs, beans, some grated cheese on top and I'm in! Right now still fireside, getting the munchies and pricing up malaria jabs.

Sorry have no meat in my house....

Sorry have no meat in my house....

*sleazy sax music* I'm only a pizza boy, it says extra salami on the docket luv.. Is that a jacuzzi?

• Advertisement

Barbecue at your gaf?
    :eek:

In bed wondering if I should try get second sleep

You're like a midlands version of Dr Doolittle.
    http://ibb.co/itcHVH Met those little guys too 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Aching; just had my first real "belly laugh" in many a month.. Jacob cat drives me insane by demanding in...out.... in.....out, always when I am settled abed.

He has a nasty way of scratching the nasty black plastic protecting the bottom half of the glass door; that screeching like chalk on blackboard so I spray it with bleach to deter him

Just now both he and the wee cat were racing and go in the way of the spray and there was a carton type explosion of cats.

All quiet now but i needed that laugh; Aching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

http://ibb.co/itcHVH Met those little guys too ðŸ˜

Aww their cute little jackets!

I'm in bed wondering if I should go for a second sleep myself.

Lamb-ahhs in pyjamas?
    Finished a crap shift at work, already dreading tonight.

Just had a very successful meeting with someone who wants me to do some work for her new project. As it's a start up it's crap money but it's ok coz am bored.

So treated myself to a wonderful massage after. Now in my favorite Indian having food and a beer before going next door to flirt with my favorite barman.

Perfect bank holiday.

Lamb-ahhs in pyjamas?

Finished a crap shift at work, already dreading tonight.

(((HUGS)))

Just realised looking at the weather for the week that I am going to have to shop pn Wednesday not Friday if i want to stock before Holy Week.. ah well; been a lovely break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Came back up to bed with a cup of tea as it's my morning for a lie in and I'm going to make the most of it. Have just finished it and gone from sitting up in bed to lying down, ah lovely.

The missus will be back to bed shortly when she puts the wee one down for a nap. Lazy Sunday, nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Monday even! :)

• Advertisement

Monday even! :)

You had me worried for a minute ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement