Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting on the couch about to look at Peaky Blinders..Im having a wine, I know it's only 5 o clock but I deserve it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in work feeling lonesome.

Virtual hug going your way....

Just dropped the virtual hand as well to give ya a thrill lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Virtual hug going your way....

Just dropped the virtual hand as well to give ya a thrill lol lol

:pac:

You're a divil gifted! But sure look both are appreciated :p

:pac:

You're a divil gifted! But sure look both are appreciated :p

Appreciated???....you should be weak at the knees lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Panned out on sofa after steak and chips, fried mushrooms and peppers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On the bus with dozens of zombies with shopping bags like they're tasty brains, and Chuck You Fristmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

smurfjed wrote: »
    The Shakespeare pub, a KOREAN pub no less that stinks of Kimchi. Can I get them for false advertising :)

I used to frequent that place before it became a Polish pub witch then morphed into the Korean joint it is now. The Blue Lion as it was known back then was quite a well known spot for numerous reasons. Right now I'm in just in the door and in home alone, fresh cod and chips winging it's way to me as we speak and I've six or seven cans to wash them down with. The way it's looking, for once I might even able to watch some telly tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Fair few Shakespeare rhymes are fishy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, still in icu, still the same.. its like groundhog day. Ct scan tomorrow to see if they're missing something. He has them bamboozled.

Hope your dad is ok persepoly.
    Witchie, that's sh!t about your house..

We put up our tree yesterday, mixed emotions, I absolutely love Christmas but this year is a bit all over the place. The youngest child puts the angel on top then it's starts at the oldest again. Elliot obviously can't but the other kids said 'bring the angel to him and take a picture, print it out and we'll put the angel up with his picture... '
    This is day 22 .. I'm trying to breathe in and out but the stone in my chest is getting bigger. There's a panic building that they'll find something in the scan.. it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,600 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

cbyrd wrote: »
    We put up our tree yesterday, mixed emotions, I absolutely love Christmas but this year is a bit all over the place. The youngest child puts the angel on top then it's starts at the oldest again. Elliot obviously can't but the other kids said 'bring the angel to him and take a picture, print it out and we'll put the angel up with his picture... '

That's wonderful. Really is the spirit of Christmas. Hope he decides he'd like an old break from icu pretty soon.

Thank you Cbyrd. I have everything crossed for baby Elliot x

I'm home now.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, still in icu, still the same.. its like groundhog day. Ct scan tomorrow to see if they're missing something. He has them bamboozled.

Hope your dad is ok persepoly.
    Witchie, that's sh!t about your house..

This is day 22 .. I'm trying to breathe in and out but the stone in my chest is getting bigger. There's a panic building that they'll find something in the scan.. it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop..

Happy vibes cbyrd...little fighter will win again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Catching up on this thread...and I'm getting the feels...hope all is well ...or at least a little better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Thinking of you Perse and Cbyrd, I'm usually the ill one and sometimes I'm glad of it in a way because I don't think I could watch a loved one go through it, I think that's worse in a lot of ways.

Absolutely ****e about your apartment Witchie, with no notice and just before you go home for Christmas, what a fecker, I'd be raging.

I'm on the couch after saying goodbye to my missus at the airport, I'll be seeing her again on the 23rd, the place feels empty without her here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Bed.....watching netflix

Breaking bad is severly over rated so far

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm on a bus back from the airport. It's horrendous. So bumpy. The feckin flight was smoother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sending good vibes to baby Elliott too. If love and good vibes made babies grow our little thread mascot would be the hulk of the baby world. He sounds like a little warrior Cbryd. Stay strong. The mightiest oak grows from the smallest acorn.

I'm in bed drinking lemsip

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side

Sending positive vibes to Pers, cbyrd and lady B, hope all goes well and baby Elliott should be our mascot of this thread.

Witchie that’s terrible about your landlord. Do us boardsies need to visit and sort it out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah lads so many people going through crap today.
    Cbyrd, you've heard it before but genuinely you and your little dude are often thought about here. Hoping for the best.

Witchie - why did he want you out. What a messed up end to the year. I hope it doesn't dampen your trip back too much.

I'm in bed. As usual :) just left husband and now in with toddler.

We Booked a holiday in Ireland for JUNE. I'm not usually this organised but it coincides with a race my husband is registered for so we decided to make a week of it. Got a brilliant deal coz it's so many months away.

• Advertisement

I'm just reading back a bit now and see Witchie is having some trouble with the landlord. Mind yourself and enjoy your time at home :)

I'm in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my own bed. It's so lovely to be home <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my cosy bed about to get up and get ready to go to work and despite my annoyance am feeling bad for moaning when have little to complain about really. I don't know what the Landlord is at. He may have decided that he will make more money from airbnb or something coz I am the 3rd one he is evicting.

My troubles are small compared to Perse, Lady and mum of the millennium. Thinking of you all. X

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Bagan, Myanmar. Taking it easy today, next 3 days will be spent exploring temples on bicycle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In class trying too get into study mode, bla!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not been round these parts in a few days, currently on sofa, watching the snooker, in my Lounge Pants, and an old Running Tee. With a sore throat, headache, that the Stepsils and Paracetamol, has had no effect on. Plus also have a slightly dodgy tummy.

Can someone please call round to look after me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Sitting at my desk in work, watching a small group on the floor putting up Christmas decorations around their desks (6 out of 54 desks will be decorated). How long can I procrastinate getting the tree and decorations down from the attic at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Moore Street Dublin, it has certainly changed somewhat :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Not been round these parts in a few days, currently on sofa, watching the snooker, in my Lounge Pants, and an old Running Tee. With a sore throat, headache, that the Stepsils and Paracetamol, has had no effect on. Plus also have a slightly dodgy tummy.

Can someone please call round to look after me.

Witchie is on her way back :D

At home doing sweet fcuk all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement