Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Back in bed. Husband got a lie in this morning. Technically it was my turn but I was woken at 4 o poxy clock by a toddler roaring that he doesn't want to go to bed. So by 7 when we were all awake I was too wound up to sleep. So I sent himself back to bed and had a lovely lazy morning. Then organised the fridge and cupboards for when my shopping arrives this afternoon.

Now I'm back to bed with some flapjacks I made yesterday, a coffee and a good book. I won't be getting up for at least 2 hours. Cozy and snug here so I am.

Haha my life is so run of the mill. Isn't it gas we all come in here and read about the little things in people's lives like clearing out their fridge or planning to do their shopping. Interspersed with the big things like new babies and older babies maybe getting home soon. As humans we really do need a "village" don't we.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, fighting off a very affectionate cat. .... Ever tried knitting through one.. I made the mistake of leaving the bathroom door open having forgotten they see us as captive....Ah well; lovely to be purred on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In bed ill for the first time in at least 25 years and I'm not a happy camper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the pub flirting and with a "I will visit tonight" ringing in my ears.��

Hahaha I can hear the toddler trying to get into me. At 3, his debating skills and sneaking off skills aren't the best. But he's practising. "Daddy you stay here. I go to the toilet and not mammys room" then "daddy you can go into my room if you like. I have looooovely toys" followed by "daddy WHY will you won't go away"

Srameen I hope you feel better soon.

Witchie I hope you feel........ um..... something.... soon :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    About to make pancakes for breakfast. Anyone want some?

If only I seen this at 2am. Beats the hell out of tea and toast.

Currently, in my lounge pants, just finishing breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

In bed ill for the first time in at least 25 years and I'm not a happy camper.

Hope it's nothing serious and you're up and about pretty soon.

Sitting on the couch with a coffee while himself works. Wondering what to do with myself. I'll be all alone for the next few days.
    Party in Persepoly's! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sipping a Costa coffee. If I wasn’t so lazy I’d go to 3fe but that’s all the way over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The L word was dropped last night for the first time and today is an extra kind of mushy day. I’m in bed drinking white hot chocolate he made, cream from a can but no marshmallows. Don’t want to go home for work tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Sitting in bed after a shower it's crazy quiet (all4 boys gone for a sleepover) hubby is cooking a fry, but I fancy a snooze ...
    kids won't be back till 6 so I'll get one in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

bbs cafe Carrickmines, sitting in corner dressed in blue, using my tablet. Looking very board.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on the couch with a coffee while himself works. Wondering what to do with myself. I'll be all alone for the next few days.
    Party in Persepoly's! :D

Would book a ticket home but unfortunately decided to go to Bali, the Gili Islands and Lombok for a month.
    Whispered wrote: »

Witchie I hope you feel........ um..... something.... soon :p

Me too.
    The L word was dropped last night for the first time and today is an extra kind of mushy day. I’m in bed drinking white hot chocolate he made, cream from a can but no marshmallows. Don’t want to go home for work tomorrow

Awwww. Bless.

Just home watching MasterChef, eating chocolate and willing bar closing time to come faster.

I've a lad here with a strong aversion to "I love you". After 18 months it has yet to be uttered. It's become a bit of a jokey thing with me saying "what the hell is wrong with you" and him replying with "love is a transient feeling bla bla and actions speak loudly blaa blaa".

If it wasn't for the cuddles I'd be gone! :p

I've a lad here with a strong aversion to "I love you". After 18 months it has yet to be uttered. It's become a bit of a jokey thing with me saying "what the hell is wrong with you" and him replying with "love is a transient feeling bla bla and actions speak loudly blaa blaa".

If it wasn't for the cuddles I'd be gone! :p
    Aw haha he’s right though actions > words
    It’s weird with himself we were both just out of relationships both hurt and both not looking for anyone else to complicate our lives, almost a year sleeping together, maybe 5 months recognizing that it had progressed from “fun” but no mention of feelings. Recently he’s been saying he can’t get me out of his head when we aren’t together and he doesn’t know what to make of that, so last night he spat it out. The look of relief on the poor feckers face when I said it back

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside, playing FF XV, bit jumpy as demons keep jumping out at me :o payback for scaring my dad earlier 1f606.png

I'm in bed considering a bottle of beer. Himself rang to makesure I hadn't the place burnt down and to say he got me a "surprise".
    Jaysus. I feel like a child again when mam and dad would go away and promise me
    "something nice" when they got home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside

Just reading back on what others have said today and Shoes that was a beautiful post and you made me emotional;) and jeez i lead a boring life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Mams kitchen just finished Chinese. I'm so full. Looks like little man is the other side of the tummy bug and can start working up the volume again. I got my official feeding pump training today and have some of his equipment for home. :O starting to look a bit real now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Much tea again. At this rate trips to the bathroom are what will keep me warm at work :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Waterford_sham

Heading to bed

Zzzzzz

Shoesday what a lovely post.

I'm in bed. Can't get the heat into me. Feet like ice blocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bloated. I ate far too much tonight :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home after being away for work last night and today, in bed, cosy. But wondering should I get up for a hot water bottle in case it gets really cold later...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Bedside... rehashing the same old rubbish with someone..so switching my phone off & they can go and jump :)

Bed cuddling my dog who shouldn’t be in my bed and is being told he’s going to the pound if he doesn’t stop crying on his own
    They have a right eejit made out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missus is back in town, so woke up with her on one side and the mutt on the other..... bliss! Or it was bliss until she dragged me out of bed at 530am to go for a 7km walk :)

SHIVER ME TIMBERS! And whatever else will shiver is shivering.. Just back in bed after my morning exertions.. These critters of mine rule my waking and rousing.. All fed now ... HOT COFFEE!!

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Missus is back in town, so woke up with her on one side and the mutt on the other..... bliss! Or it was bliss until she dragged me out of bed at 530am to go for a 7km walk :)

OUCH! Do not let my dog hear you talk about a walk ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement