Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Motivation is not happening here this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At desk. In body. Mind elsewhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    At desk. In body. Mind elsewhere.

Me too.

In Cork training center, like this giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gospel Oak station, taking the kids to Hampstead Heath so the older one will run off a bit of energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Car side, heading to pet shop to buy more seed/peanuts/fat balls for the birds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Playing hookie, having a cuppa and a yellow snack, from the fridge of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At desk. Hungry again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side, starved of the hunger, 4 minutes to break..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Gospel Oak station, taking the kids to Hampstead Heath so the older one will run off a bit of energy.

Wlll you take this wee dog with you, PLEAAAAAASE? She is wired to the moon ...

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sneaky pint at lunch.

• Advertisement

Back in bed with coffee but definitely getting up now :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Back in bed with coffee but definitely getting up now :p

Stay in bed, its better than the real world :P

In stupid work now and up the walls :(

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Stay in bed, its better than the real world :P

In stupid work now and up the walls :(

I gave in and got up :) Currently sitting on the couch wondering what to do with myself. Nobody came to my party last night! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, there's talk, of a transfer to Mayo General for a few nights before home, at the end of this week.. holy sheeet, I wouldn't have to drive him 3 hours just straight out of hospital and he gets to do a meet and greet with his other mammies before home.
    It means I might have to start packing his room up today because I'm heading home tonight til Friday, but he could be transferred on Friday...can you hear my panic.. no more long drives to see him, my own bed every night. Holy fuuuuccckkkkkkk.
    There's also the chance that they say no and we'll do it next week..we're so close.

@shoesdayschild, I get it. I'm the only girl in 7 kids, my dad was my buddy. We worked together everyday too. I was and still am devastated he's gone, but now I look at him as my ' go to on the other side.' :) When I was told Elliot wouldn't survive, I asked him for a miracle. I got it. Doesn't make it any easier that I can't hug him to say thanks, aren't we so lucky we have amazing dads.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, there's talk, of a transfer to Mayo General for a few nights before home, at the end of this week.. holy sheeet, I wouldn't have to drive him 3 hours just straight out of hospital and he gets to do a meet and greet with his other mammies before home.
    It means I might have to start packing his room up today because I'm heading home tonight til Friday, but he could be transferred on Friday...can you hear my panic.. no more long drives to see him, my own bed every night. Holy fuuuuccckkkkkkk.
    There's also the chance that they say no and we'll do it next week..we're so close.

@shoesdayschild, I get it. I'm the only girl in 7 kids, my dad was my buddy. We worked together everyday too. I was and still am devastated he's gone, but now I look at him as my ' go to on the other side.' :) When I was told Elliot wouldn't survive, I asked him for a miracle. I got it. Doesn't make it any easier that I can't hug him to say thanks, aren't we so lucky we have amazing dads.

All sounds very good. I will be that way tomorrow so will make sure they are ready for thee! ;)

Getting ready to crash for the night after sleeping half the day . Rip Van WInkle has nothing on me... Ferry booked for tomorrow already..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

I'm in Frank Ryans having tea and toastie. The resident doggy is here :)

Going.. going.. gone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a long day of tests and scans after a "wee turn" or petit mal. All well and I'll be right as rain very soon. Already on the mend but tired.

Now to catch up on all the Boards debate and shenanigans I've missed.

• Advertisement

Roomside, booting up eclipse.

When I was told Elliot wouldn't survive, I asked him for a miracle. I got it. Doesn't make it any easier that I can't hug him to say thanks, aren't we so lucky we have amazing dads.

Someones cutting the onions in my room again I see..........

Couchside watching Blue Bloods

Cbyrd that’s brilliant news, you may start organising the party for us all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just seeing this now... Your heart must be lepping all over the place cbyrd!... Wonderful news....the end is in sight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Ordered a madras for myself...and about 1/4 way thru I realised I wasn't actually hungry!
    Soooo..pop it in the fridge and have it for brekkie tomorrow...cold....my guilty pleasure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great news cbyrd.

Why do people need so much chopped onions !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cbyrd, that's fantastic news!

Room side, Bedtime

giphy.gif

Bedside :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside :)

Ditto.... filling in time until ferry time and worrying re the weather lest the wind gets up too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, enjoying final few minutes of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement