Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the sofa. Little fella woke up crying and is all bunged up and complaining about having a headache. I know how he feels, fuzzy head and sore throat myself.

I've to walk a hundred miles to collect our car, okay 6 miles, which usually wouldn't bother me but I'll have to keep toddler off crèche and the thought of doing the whole walk with him in the buggy, out of the buggy, in the buggy, out of the buggy etc

Plus, he was upset about something that happened in crèche yesterday. I know that young kids can twist things when telling their story so I'll have to speak to his teacher today and see if I can get to the bottom of what actually happened. I hate that. I don't want to sound accusatory but at the same time need to let her know that if it did happen as he said that it's not acceptable. I don't do well with conflict. Anxiety sky high!

Also, any other ladies here flip flopping constantly between "I need to loose weight" and "damn it, life is too short for diets". Hello? Motivation? Are you there?!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

((((HUGS)))))

Whispered wrote: »
    On the sofa. Little fella woke up crying and is all bunged up and complaining about having a headache. I know how he feels, fuzzy head and sore throat myself.

I've to walk a hundred miles to collect our car, okay 6 miles, which usually wouldn't bother me but I'll have to keep toddler off crèche and the thought of doing the whole walk with him in the buggy, out of the buggy, in the buggy, out of the buggy etc

Plus, he was upset about something that happened in crèche yesterday. I know that young kids can twist things when telling their story so I'll have to speak to his teacher today and see if I can get to the bottom of what actually happened. I hate that. I don't want to sound accusatory but at the same time need to let her know that if it did happen as he said that it's not acceptable. I don't do well with conflict. Anxiety sky high!

Also, any other ladies here flip flopping constantly between "I need to loose weight" and "damn it, life is too short for diets". Hello? Motivation? Are you there?!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Gods yeah :(:(:( It's been a bad week for that this week especially. The desire to throw it all in is nearly all consuming :(

Phew. Conversation went grand. All good in the world again.

Quickbeam my most recent try has been slimming world which i quickly realised is definitely not for me. Back to just good old moderation now. Although moderation also goes out the window come 7pm and the house is quiet and I get to sit in peace :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This is totally me. Baby weight needs to go but there's no hunger like breastfeeding hunger!

Couchside, just fed the baby and having my coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side nearly asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am back in bed doing a bit of online shopping. So much stuff that needs buying.

Am back in bed doing a bit of online shopping. So much stuff that needs buying.

If you're clothes shopping, H&M have a sale on. I placed an order for €45 worth of stuff, came to €28 incl delivery and arrived within 2 days. Brilliant!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed regretting many of yesterday's decisions :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

If you're clothes shopping, H&M have a sale on. I placed an order for €45 worth of stuff, came to €28 incl delivery and arrived within 2 days. Brilliant!

I wasn't...but now I am!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side still, thinking about how bad a problem solver I am.

Soon as I saw this, I tried to go to there website and it was down for maintenance :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting at my kitchen table with my 3 year old eating gf/df cake, because I treated myself to a new mixer that I've been coveting for about 4 years.. It's so nice ..
    Waiting for news on the transfer, I'll have to distract myself with more housework, isn't it great that there's always plenty of it for me.

Outside getting fresh air.
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting at my kitchen table with my 3 year old eating gf/df cake, because I treated myself to a new mixer that I've been coveting for about 4 years.. It's so nice ..
    Waiting for news on the transfer, I'll have to distract myself with more housework, isn't it great that there's always plenty of it for me.

Plenty of it down here too if you run out of it :pac: :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Cafe in salthill having a coffee with friend's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Waiting to see consultant in bonns in galway...tick tock tick tock lol lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back in my little home office after going for my first 'run' of the year.
    I should really go to the shower though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Hi friends! Long time no post :) I am in Cartagena, Colombia. STILL in this country, STILL don't want to leave! However yesterday (was a fn expensive day!) I booked my flights to Panama... the Central America dream is happening!
    Hope all is well here :D Xx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Half of boards seems to be in galway, I'm here too having pints but good luck finding me!. Online Where's wally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Half of boards seems to be in galway, I'm here too having pints but good luck finding me!. Online Where's wally?

Neachtains?

• Advertisement

Neachtains?

Oh way too popular, quiet beverage off the main routes

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was in Fat Freddies the other day :)

Bus side, Heaving for breathe.

Galway side looking in the window watching gremmy.....

Enjoy those pints of the black stuff gremmy :pac:

Galway side looking in the window watching gremmy.....

Enjoy those pints of the black stuff gremmy :pac:

Interesting, no windows here!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

supermouse wrote: »
    Hi friends! Long time no post :) I am in Cartagena, Colombia. STILL in this country, STILL don't want to leave! However yesterday (was a fn expensive day!) I booked my flights to Panama... the Central America dream is happening!
    Hope all is well here :D Xx

Sounds great there..One day...
    Great article on boards recently on the 'Ask me Anything' section from a girl travelling in South America which was very intresting..

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

4Ad wrote: »
    Sounds great there..One day...
    Great article on boards recently on the 'Ask me Anything' section from a girl travelling in South America which was very intresting..

Colombia is INSANE . . definitely worth a visit :)
    Read the AMA, it was very good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Neachtains?

O Connells or the crane failing that feeneys

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed, for the night. Bliss.. cat seeking to snuggle under the covers. She has the llongest whiskers you ever saw and the loudest purr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Waiting to see consultant in bonns in galway...tick tock tick tock lol lol

€220 for 20 min consultation....boom is back baby...oh yeah...pity it's leaving my wallet and not the other way...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement