Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

gifted wrote: »
    €220 for 20 min consultation....boom is back baby...oh yeah...pity it's leaving my wallet and not the other way...

only word that comes to mind is "Bummer". INelegant but expressive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

€220 consultant fee is mad!

In bed. Myself and toddler napped today for nearly 3 hours. Oops. We've been having terrible sleeps and both a bit under the weather so it was needed. He's still awake now though.
    He had an epic day. And is now sandwiched between me and his daddy watching max and ruby on a phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed watching Summer House on Bravo drinking Warm Milk and eating a skinny Dairy Milk. Worlds Apart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside not in Galway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Bedside.. arthritis kicking my ass.. even using my thumb to type feckin hurts... hopefully 5 hours sleep will ease it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Great_one

Bedside.. arthritis kicking my ass.. even using my thumb to type feckin hurts... hopefully 5 hours sleep will ease it :)

Deos it hurt to emm ya know your username!!

(Soz 4 being crass)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Duvet side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Great_one wrote: »
    Deos it hurt to emm ya know your username!!

(Soz 4 being crass)

It actually would... but not for the reason you're thinking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading to bedside :)

Hope you feel better soon Jack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    In bed watching Summer House on Bravo drinking Warm Milk and eating a skinny Dairy Milk. Worlds Apart :D

That sounds nice, might try it tomorrow, thanks for the idea :D

On the couch but prob head for the cot soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside.....wishing this week was over already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Sitting on my chair in front of my computer in my bedroom, in my birthday suit, waiting to awake the effort to get up and go for a shower...... But I'm so lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the couch watching sky news after stuffing my face with paratha, beans, onions, peppers, chili and cheese.

Gonna let this swamp a bit before I go poolside and chill for a few hours.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting at my kitchen table with my 3 year old eating gf/df cake, because I treated myself to a new mixer that I've been coveting for about 4 years.. It's so nice ..
    Waiting for news on the transfer, I'll have to distract myself with more housework, isn't it great that there's always plenty of it for me.

Well, I am working on it... Would you like flowers in your room? ;)

(((HUGS)) and fellow feelings. After yesterday's outing I am sore in places I did not know about.... sleep well and heal!

Bed... managed to get OUT of the bed earlier.. cats and dog ganged up on me ;)
    Called home, then fed the little loves... Kitchen is scattered with shopping which will get assimilated later and planned a ready meal so i can stay abed...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side having breakfast. Back to work today. Four 12 hour shifts to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Back on the couch watching Atlanta Robbin Season episode 3. Then gonna shower and maybe go do some stuff before I have to start work.

Deskside. 1 more day :o

Back abed after a brief foray for food and to put away some more groceries... can you hear the chorus of groans from the cupboards, fridge and freezer? NO MORE, NO MORE! Listening to the wind howl and buffet and feeling glad I watched the forecast and went out y'day rather than Friday,

• Advertisement

Applying for jobs in the Med.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Chainsaw at the ready timber to be cut

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At home, deskside being extremely productive! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Eating a scone with a cup of tea. Thinking I should probably pack some stuff but I'm too lazy right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Currently in Frankfurt, attending the “Light and Building” Messe (Exhibition).

With over a quarter of a million visitors from all over the world, it’s certainly very impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Currently in Frankfurt, attending the “Light and Building” Messe (Exhibition).

With over a quarter of a million visitors from all over the world, it’s certainly very impressive!

Nobody does trade shows like the Germans. Several RDS sized buildings could be showcasing manufacturing exhibitions one week and just a couple of days later the entire space showing wedding merchandise or office furniture.

I'm in my home office, listening to the rain on the window and planning what to have for breakfast as haven't eaten yet.

It's tea and sausages weather but... I have no sausages. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eating a scone with a cup of tea. Thinking I should probably pack some stuff but I'm too lazy right now.

Desk side wondering where Lady is off to......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to rain knowing I've to be out in it soon..

Nobody does trade shows like the Germans. Several RDS sized buildings could be showcasing manufacturing exhibitions one week and just a couple of days later the entire space showing wedding merchandise or office furniture.

I'm in my home office, listening to the rain on the window and planning what to have for breakfast as haven't eaten yet.

It's tea and sausages weather but... I have no sausages. :(

I'm sitting on the couch wishing I had sausages. Go on out to the shop Tmh and get a packet of Dennys and I'll make the tae :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,627 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I'm sitting on the couch wishing I had sausages. Go on out to the shop Tmh and get a packet of Dennys and I'll make the tae

If I recall, you're a Barry's tea drinker so if it's all the same, I'll make the tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement