Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Desk side wondering where Lady is off to......

Back to paradise of course! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside for the moment, car insurance paid, New windscreen ordered, New wipers put on, bottle of oil for the other car bought and I've fires lit because apparently I have the constitution of a nurse but the 3 year old and Mr cbyrd don't... Norovirus has appeared here after Mondays visit. So, lots of washing of sheets and duvets to be done today. Oh joy.
    Looks like the transfer will go ahead tomorrow \o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If I recall, you're a Barry's tea drinker so if it's all the same, I'll make the tea.

Desk side still, shouting at the screen, don't let them make it poly there evil lyons tea lovers!

:pac:

Your carriage will await you when you get off the plane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

cbyrd wrote: »
    Looks like the transfer will go ahead tomorrow \o/

Absolutely delighted! It's a massive step in the right direction.
    Washin a few auld sheets is nothing compared to what you have been thru this last while.

There is a cake sale at the school tomorrow so I am busy baking. Hope no kids get poisoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Online trying to find a local car mechanic who has no landline clearly.. A neighbour just called round to say the back window of my car, on the mainland, is bust. Hard when you know no mechanics.

There is always one who comes recommended by the locals and does not charge the earth

Cannot get over with the weather and am not well enough to travel today .

Not even going to ask what and why; just glad someone had the kindness to call the island/ferry man when they saw it today

• Advertisement

If I recall, you're a Barry's tea drinker so if it's all the same, I'll make the tea.

No sausage samitches for you! Hating on my beloved Barrys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

That's obviously Cork....lol lol...I miss Cork...

Sitting in Cafe Almera in UHG car park perving....

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Taking a break from cleaning out the toy room. Relieved the bin men took the extra toys I put out by it. Hope the kids don't notice. Probably won't. Thinking I should get back at it now. Maybe clean till 2 and have a little snooze before madness starts when the school bus pulls up. I do love the quiet morning's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hope you get sorted soon graces.

Sofa, having walked my daily 11ish km. My legs are tingly.

Letting the little fella eat his lunch on the couch in front of the tv for a treat. There's gonna be some mess, Feeling so lazy!

Whispered wrote: »
    Hope you get sorted soon graces.

Sofa, having walked my daily 11ish km. My legs are tingly.

Letting the little fella eat his lunch on the couch in front of the tv for a treat. There's gonna be some mess, Feeling so lazy!

Thanks/ At the stage when I am too exhausted and unwell to care, frankly. Need to bury my head somewhere. but know I am going to have to go over tomorrow and deal with it, as at least that way there will be no callout fee. The neighbour opined my insurance would pay but I get E600 off that for my over 50 years no claims etc. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Graces7 wrote: »
    Thanks/ At the stage when I am too exhausted and unwell to care, frankly. Need to bury my head somewhere. but know I am going to have to go over tomorrow and deal with it, as at least that way there will be no callout fee. The neighbour opined my insurance would pay but I get E600 off that for my over 50 years no claims etc. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    lol...

Windscreen replacement is usually covered on policies with no loss of no claims bonus, so hopefully you'll be covered on that front.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Airport, was chatting to a few randomers standing at the bar in T1 and I'm almost sure I've been propositioned by a lady from Newcastle. After recommending stuff to do nearby the hotel they were headed, it was time for her to leave. She couldn't find her phone then, and her two companions were already outside smoking. I naturally offered to ring the number and sure enough a buzzing noise started eminating from her bag. Sorted. With that, she stood up, kissed me on the cheek while simultaneously pinching my arse and said 'you've got my number now and you know where I'm staying, I'm sure we'll cross paths over the weekend darlin'. Either I've still got it, or alcohol clouded her judgement/she was taking the piss. I'm sticking with the former. Either way, a good confidence booster and I'm stumbling along on cloud seven at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Barry's tea doesn't hold a candle to Harry's tea....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Bus side, had to bomb it down the road again D:

Barry's tea doesn't hold a candle to Harry's tea....

Be a brave man to hold any naked flame near your stuff Harry...lol lol

Apologies...I'll get my coat lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Airport, was chatting to a few randomers standing at the bar in T1 and I'm almost sure I've been propositioned by a lady from Newcastle. After recommending stuff to do nearby the hotel they were headed, it was time for her to leave. She couldn't find her phone then, and her two companions were already outside smoking. I naturally offered to ring the number and sure enough a buzzing noise started eminating from her bag. Sorted. With that, she stood up, kissed me on the cheek while simultaneously pinching my arse and said 'you've got my number now and you know where I'm staying, I'm sure we'll cross paths over the weekend darlin'. Either I've still got it, or alcohol clouded her judgement/she was taking the piss. I'm sticking with the former. Either way, a good confidence booster and I'm stumbling along on cloud seven at the moment.

Oh she wants you !!
    Go for it...
    But you have to let us all know how you get on !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm not fussed if it's tea tbh.. except I don't like Bewleys or Earl Grey. Over here I buy PG Tips :o

• Advertisement

Well fcuk.
    Still couchside.
    Transfer delayed because of the consultant here was off today and hadn't returned the call from Wednesday after querying the nursing package. God will it ever end. :(
    Looks like I'll now have to argue to get him discharged from crumlin to home if she going to pull this sh!te again. Poor Elliot, poor me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Toilet-side wondering what Paratha is, and also why HBE is on Cloud 7 and not Cloud 9?!? :)

cbyrd wrote: »
    Well fcuk.
    Still couchside.
    Transfer delayed because of the consultant here was off today and hadn't returned the call from Wednesday after querying the nursing package. God will it ever end. :(
    Looks like I'll now have to argue to get him discharged from crumlin to home if she going to pull this sh!te again. Poor Elliot, poor me.

darkest before dawn rime..always hard

Lying on my bed feeling fed up with everything.

Graces7 wrote:
    darkest before dawn rime..always hard

We've had so many setbacks with his health, for this to be red tape is really frustrating and upsetting. But, this too shall pass.
    Lying on my bed feeling fed up with everything.

I hear you. :)
    Couchside still.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cbyrd, you're so close now. It's natural that any anxiety, frustration and fear will peak now anyway. Never mind another setback. X

Couch. Considering having a snack despite just having my tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Whispered wrote: »
    Couch. Considering having a snack despite just having my tea.

That sounds ideal, been having 2 square meals a day this week and nothing else. Feel deprived of nutrients, wallowing in my own self pity :pac:

I'm in the kitchen, seriously considering getting FM18 but I know if I do it'll be a black hole for my spare time. Hmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching the tv

Cbyrd you're nearly there and as we speak we're also enroute to the homecoming ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back home from training, game on Saturday, first match of the season.
    Can't wait.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement