Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Leave my poor bum alone you! It's not fat, it's ehhh shapely :p

I don't disagree with your assessment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We need BUM pictures for assessment 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

REALLY!This thread!;)

As fr me, safe abed and all sorted that can be sorted re my wee yellow car. Thanks to my neighbour, and to Pete and others here on boards.

Just pottering knitting and stuffing my face.. what better way to pass a deluging day...

NBbest thing to do when you are down is rest a while then ..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside writing the shopping list, ''tis a fine day to do the shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. On the phone to credit card fraud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Toilet-side. Wondering if Neighbours have cleaned up outside. I'm thinking what hit the side of my car last night from the Bin, was a big Tub of Baby-food! That was the nearest item to my car anyway. There was all sorts lying and flying around, Tins, Cardboard Boxes, Takeaway Containers, Drums of Milk, Bottles of Cordial. I hope they have cleaned it all up today 'cos I'm gonna have to if not if I want to drive anywhere. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. On the phone to credit card fraud

Hope you get it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Hope you get it sorted

Seems to be ok. Minor money thankfully. Creepy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

smurfjed wrote: »
    We need BUM pictures for assessment 😀

PM sent

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sitting at my desk worrying about ten things at once and not working on my thesis....which, coincidentally, is the second on my worry list.

I found this thread the other night when I was looking for something to distract myself with, and I've read through a fair bit of it. I just want to complement you all on community you have here - it's so lovely to see something like this where people can share good/bad/no news and are constantly nice to and supportive of each other. So thank you for cheering me up, too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, just had a staring contest with one of the cats.
    I won.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Kitchen table, just had a staring contest with one of the cats.
    I won.

Made me smile; thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

northgirl wrote: »
    Seems to be ok. Minor money thankfully. Creepy though.

Glad to hear it wasn't too much money! It's still disconcerting though. The same thing happened to my missus during the week, it wasn't too much money either but it's still off putting! I hope you can get it back.

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk worrying about ten things at once and not working on my thesis....which, coincidentally, is the second on my worry list.

I found this thread the other night when I was looking for something to distract myself with, and I've read through a fair bit of it. I just want to complement you all on community you have here - it's so lovely to see something like this where people can share good/bad/no news and are constantly nice to and supportive of each other. So thank you for cheering me up, too!

Welcome, welcome! Big bosomy hugs for you :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Welcome, welcome! Big bosomy hugs for you :D

This is also my first time posting in this thread. Do I get booby hugs as well?

I'm sitting on the Luas and thinking of Cbyrd. I hope you get your baby home soon :) x

Is it too early for a pint I wonder?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    This is also my first time posting in this thread. Do I get booby hugs as well?

Lies, lies! But of course you can have big booby hugs too, cheeky thing you. Booby hugs for all!
    I'm sitting on the Luas and thinking of Cbyrd. I hope you get your baby home soon :) x

It's after noon so it's socially acceptable to drink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In the queue for free bosomy hugs,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Right...I'm after pucking the heads off a few shams to get to the front of the queue...where's the boobs????.... lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Right...I'm after pucking the heads off a few shams to get to the front of the queue...where's the boobs????.... lol lol

No idea what you are talking about.... ah well...

Bodily parts obsession here today ...

Bed,after a foray at the back for air and doggy unloading..Cannot believe how utterly lovely this place is. Ocean rippling blue less than 100 yards away...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

bedside, with a headache (it's been a stressful week :()

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Not the doggie in bed with Graces7

Kitchenside - snout in bowl

Going shrubberyside later to see if there are any free hugs left

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Window open listening to the Champs Elysses, drinking Mouton Cadet 1985, and wondering where all those boobs and bums went to?

It still shocks me how rapidly someone can spend 200 euro in this part of the world.

0lddog wrote: »
    Not the doggie in bed with Graces7

Kitchenside - snout in bowl

Going shrubberyside later to see if there are any free hugs left

Now I am lost... dog is never ever allowed in the bedroom .. :confused: Oh you misread my post.. took the dog OUTSIDE

Window open listening to the Champs Elysses, drinking Mouton Cadet 1985, and wondering where all those boobs and bums went to?

It still shocks me how rapidly someone can spend 200 euro in this part of the world.

Cannot imagine ever having E200..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

......drinking Mouton Cadet 1985, ........It still shocks me how rapidly someone can spend 200 euro in this part of the world.

Hmmmm, well yes, it would, wouldn't it ?

Is the position of deputy mutt minder vacant ?

On the choo choo. This time tomorrow (depending on train or car) I will be hanging out with my number 1 lady :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the choo choo. This time tomorrow (depending on train or car) I will be hanging out with my number 1 lady :D

Is your scent-buddy going with you?

It goes very fast alright when you spend it on boobs and bums :p

Watching First Dates Ireland in front of the fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sure I am on my 2nd one. You have to keep me company. 

Just back from my favourite dinner on Changkat (a ratatouille pie and chips in the English pub!) and having a few beers while wondering if a certain sexy man might visit so that I can partake in some of today's body part obsessions around here.

Welcome to the madhouse Bolgbui41, careful who you drop the hand on, what you sniff and of Elliot's explosive nappies and you will be grand.  Good luck with the thesis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement