Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Toddler is napping so I'm taking the opportunity to get all the housework done and get dinner on for later.

Yeah right, curled up beside him enjoying the little snores, surfing the net and booking a table for dinner tonight in our local Chinese.

WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO EAT IN PUBLIC WITH THE TODDLER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It goes very fast alright when you spend it on boobs and bums

Judging by the number of doors around me advertising boobs and bums, i would think that the expenditure of 200 euro would be measured in minutes, while i would volunteer to visit these places in the name of research, they unfortunately open after my bedtime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Feeling a little odd as the rental before last is now for sale and looking a lot smarter than when I lived there... AND I LEFT A MONK;S BENCH THERE AND I WANT IT...

Whispered wrote: »
    Toddler is napping so I'm taking the opportunity to get all the housework done and get dinner on for later.

Yeah right, curled up beside him enjoying the little snores, surfing the net and booking a table for dinner tonight in our local Chinese.

WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO EAT IN PUBLIC WITH THE TODDLER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

OH NO! TODDLER AleRT! EVACUATE... ;)( I am sure he will behave impeccably)! ey

gifted wrote: »
    Right...I'm after pucking the heads off a few shams to get to the front of the queue...where's the boobs????.... lol lol

I still have no idea what this means... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen for a cupan tae.
    Graces7 wrote: »
    I still have no idea what this means... :confused:

Allow me to translate seeing as I'm from cork too.

Ahemm

He punched the heads off a few gentlemen to get to the front of the queue and is wondering where the money is.

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

OH NO! TODDLER AleRT! EVACUATE... ;)( I am sure he will behave impeccably)! ey

He won't be too bad. Honestly nothing bothers me more than kids allowed run riot in a restaurant, crying and screaming is hard to control, so we haven't eaten somewhere "nice" in about a year. Once he hit two he started to act up when asked to sit in his seat.
    Now today though he's had a nap and is going to play with a friend soon. So he will be rested, happy and hungry. We might just get a meal in with minimal messing. I hope I hope. If not we will just have them package it up and stroll home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is your scent-buddy going with you?

He is not, not up for any shenanigans :D
    Prob be in Limerick for the Rugby instead

Ahemm

He punched the heads off a few gentlemen to get to the front of the queue and is wondering where the money is.

REALLY? lol I would never have guessed..

Whispered wrote: »
    He won't be too bad. Honestly nothing bothers me more than kids allowed run riot in a restaurant, crying and screaming is hard to control, so we haven't eaten somewhere "nice" in about a year. Once he hit two he started to act up when asked to sit in his seat.
    Now today though he's had a nap and is going to play with a friend soon. So he will be rested, happy and hungry. We might just get a meal in with minimal messing. I hope I hope. If not we will just have them package it up and stroll home.

Sounds altogether great; hope it is a true family delight,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My fella is still out dining his partners so got glammed up and headed out for beers.... First time have ever bought myself a bucket of beer. Watch out TREC KLdrunk Witchie will be on the loose.

Already had a pint and 3 cans of tiger now 4 bottles of Tiger White to be consumed. Sigh.... someone has got to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

As an aspiring saucy novelist, to have a sexy man text saying he is getting hot looking at your books is a turn on.

Alas I think he means boobs.

Witchie wrote: »
    My fella is still out dining his partners so got glammed up and headed out for beers.... First time have ever bought myself a bucket of beer. Watch out TREC KLdrunk Witchie will be on the loose.

Already had a pint and 3 cans of tiger now 4 bottles of Tiger White to be consumed. Sigh.... someone has got to do it.

May as well start as you mean to go on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting for the first time today, watching the news - Gee but the world's not half settled!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen side :)

Getting tired giving all these bosom hugs :D

Witchie enjoy those drinks and the bar man ;)

And Welcome all newcomers :)

I'll take a bosom hug if there's one going spare?

I'll take a bosom hug if there's one going spare?

I might drop the virtual hand though ;)

Ahemm

"boobs" is MONEY? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I am in work, being needy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

"boobs" is MONEY? :confused:

Depends on the boobs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Boobs are definitely a currency lol

Being told to call later by my Grandmother who's busy setting up the table, snacks and drinks for her turn hosting poker night for her group of friends, or 'the girls' as she calls them. Not one of them is under seventy.

Looking forward to the inevitably giddy chat with Gran later, win or lose she's always in a great mood after poker night. I think those ladies get rather well refreshed over the course of the evening.

If I'm really, really lucky, one of them will have a slightly off-color joke that Gran will attempt to tell me but destroy by laughing her way through it and probably forgetting the punchline. She has no idea how happy she makes me. :)

ETA: I posted in the wrong thread! My granny makes me trivially (and not so trivially) happy! She's a person, not a place :P

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

In Taganga, north Colombia. I came here for diving but decided against it, almost instantly. The beach is DISGUSTING ... the litter is everywhere. And if anyone has dived Koh Tao in Thailand and expereinced the conveyor belt of divers, its the exact same here except in Colombia.
    So I shall carry my mask a bit further in search of clearer waters and fewer bodies.
    Sending you all sunshine . . I may melt. Its 3pm and over 30degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Finally home after a VERY long week.
    Feeling pensive after a mentor and friend of mine passed away yesterday. He was outspoken, irreverent and belligerent and enjoyed every minute being so!
    Those of us who worked with him learned loads and took on his wisdom. Our work is all the better for knowing him. I doubt many people will have colleagues saying that about them when they're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Lying comatose on the couch trying to convince the dog to fetch me a bag of meanies from the other side of the room. Also feeling delighted and a little smug that I managed to get that bosomy hug everyone else seems to want :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, feeling worried, apparently my cousin is seriously sick in ICU and doctors can't figure out why he's sick, hoping he makes it through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Ready to head out the door for a long drive to the big smoke. I really don't miss living there. Now I live on the Wild Atlantic Way (and I mean "on", not "near")!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch.....brought 17 kids to the circus this afternoon as it's the eldest chicks birthday this Sunday...she's 9.....circus was brilliant...acrobats were amazing....whacked now though lol lol....

gifted wrote: »
    Couch.....brought 17 kids to the circus this afternoon as it's the eldest chicks birthday this Sunday...she's 9.....circus was brilliant...acrobats were amazing....whacked now though lol lol....

Want a hug or a virtual hand drop ;)

couchside :D

• Advertisement

Ready to head out the door for a long drive to the big smoke. I really don't miss living there. Now I live on the Wild Atlantic Way (and I mean "on", not "near")!

drive safe.. I do not envy you the drive.

I am on the Wild Atlantic Way tool great place!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement