Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Witchie is on her way back :D

At home doing sweet fcuk all.

Why do you think he has a dodgy tummy!

Lunch break... fckin Xmas songs everywhere....will be doing my shopping in a halal supermarket for the next few weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Witchie is on her way back :D

/QUOTE]

Sure why else do you think an coming home. Nothing to do with being homeless here or being disowned if I don't go home for Christmas. :D
    Why do you think he has a dodgy tummy!

Lunch break... fckin Xmas songs everywhere....will be doing my shopping in a halal supermarket for the next few weeks :D

Behave you! And trust me there is no escaping the Christmas tunes even in Muslimland. But if you are looking for Halal....there's an app for that.....but it's still a bit of a work in progress. :D

So am sittin on my wee sofa for the last time glugging the last of the eternal summer wine looking at my city lights. Sigh.

Moved all my stuff between 2 mates apartments. Sorta boyfriend from Turkey was here sorta asking me to marry him and we sorta said goodbye until next year....but we might see each other Thursday for am hour or so between his dentist appointment and my business meeting.

Highly emotional here. Gonna miss this place but may have found another apartment in this building. Yay!

Goodnight all for the last time from 1121 Dua Sentral, Brickfields. X

I'm in bed and planning on staying here until 11. Today is definitely not a choo choo day. I'll be getting the auld automobile out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Storm Caroline is on the way, so I'm leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm sitting in the hairdressers with dye in my hair :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

On a tour of Manchester coffee shops. Currently in Costa in the Arndale Centre

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting in my bed wondering where seven years have gone.. Anniversaries don't get easier really..

Vrooooooomm Vrooom Vroom

:D

I'm sitting in the hairdressers with dye in my hair
    I feel pretty :o
    Sitting in my bed wondering where seven years have gone.. Anniversaries don't get easier really..
    *hugs for Grem*
    Vrooooooomm Vrooom Vroom
    Beep beep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in work feeling stalked

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting outside Shoesy's work.

Dublin airport duty free enjoying the free whiskey :)
    Must remember to board my flight.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Sitting outside Shoesy's work.
    Waiting patiently to show bap the time of his life

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Waiting patiently to show bap the time of his life

Hey, I'm a stalker, do not expect me to engage.

Watching YouTube tutorials on how to turn the stalker to the stalked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Watching YouTube tutorials on how to turn the stalker to the stalked

Counter-creeping. First thing you need is a your few life-size cardboard cut outs of yourself. Then, place them at random locations about town and let the games begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still in ICU, all the nurses know me now .. :) He was doing well over the weekend, looking like we might get him off the ventilator by Monday but he had a pulmonary hypertension episode and went back on everything, so he's gone off for a ct scan now and maybe a cardiac catheterization later in the week, they might end up having to reverse the surgery he had in September.... I really think they just turned up the volume of his formula too fast because he could never handle it and would have what his Mayo nurses have dubbed 'sh!t attacks' ... It looks like a bradycardia event ( low sats and heart rate and needs some stimulation, ) but it's really he's just too full and his body stutters before having a big dirty nappy or 2... He had no dirty nappy Sunday, Monday or Tuesday... Went downhill, 2 big dirty nappies last night and all his settings are being turned down today cos he's improving, its too obvious now to be coincidence... I have tried to get the dietitian and the consultant to take it into consideration but I might as well talk to the wall. It's very frustrating.
    His nurse is adamant too that it has an effect, well, we'll see.
    On the up side, I'm almost finished my Christmas shopping.. yay for Amazon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room. Still bunged up.

Counter-creeping. First thing you need is a your few life-size cardboard cut outs of yourself. Then, place them at random locations about town and let the games begin.
    Town couldn't cope with that much sexy
    I am about to go for lunch. Starving I could eat a horse and chase the jockey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on my bed in the Shangri-La hotel.....not impressed with it at all (the bed or the room). The hotel is beautiful but the room apart from a few bits of nice furniture, is not at all fancy and the bed is not much good at all at all. Gutted coz its about 4 times the price of a much nicer hotel I have stayed in here. Oh well.

Work party started at 7ish and was back in my room by 10.15. Party on dudes. Had a beer, called my mum and now am going to go back down to the bar and see if can pull a hot rich guy. Wish me luck! :D

• Advertisement

Town couldn't cope with that much sexy
    I am about to go for lunch. Starving I could eat a horse and chase the jockey

Go somewhere busy/crowded so I can blend into the background nicely.

:pac:

But really, I'm in boring work doing boring worky things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting for a plumber to come and service my boiler, wonder if he'll throw in a free service for me too :pac:

Waiting for a plumber to come and service my boiler, wonder if he'll throw in a free service for me too :pac:

I've seen many documentaries where this happens!
    Just make sure you are wearing a loosely tied satin robe.

I'm in work and would you believe it I'm actually about to do something productive rather than stare in to space for the next half hour :p

I've seen many documentaries where this happens!
    Just make sure you are wearing a loosely tied satin robe.

Does a fluffy dressing gown also do the job? :p

Still waiting!

Heathrow heading south bound, thats my first week of vacation finished, only 3 more weeks to go.

Does a fluffy dressing gown also do the job? :p

Still waiting!

Maybe try popping into the shower, I think that plumbers only knock while the shower has just been turned off

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Being mesmerized by a lava lamp

Maybe try popping into the shower, I think that plumbers only knock while the shower has just been turned off

He magically arrived without the shower coming on but it's raining, maybe I just needed to be wet to summon him.

P.S. he's tasty, I would :p

• Advertisement

Send him this way ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement