Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Colser wrote: »
    Will we gatecrash them..think I recognise the bar.😂

BDSM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Not sure if I should google that or not. Ah feck it go on so :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not sure if I should google that or not. Ah feck it go on so :)

Incognito mode!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Found ye.....they have a live Web cam...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Only kidding :pac:

OK, how many of ye went looking for the cam??? :D

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Only kidding :pac:

OK, how many of ye went looking for the cam??? :D

Typed “bdsm web cam” into google. I have no regrets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside, tired arguing with a particular consultant who just drives me mad. I asked her today why she said Elliot was ok to come back to mayo if she didn't know. Looks like it'll be more days. She was going on like I was the one pushing for him to come home, I actually had to stop her talking and state the fact that it was her, last Tuesday, completely out of the blue that decided. Then fcuked up, then tried to blame me. She's under no illusion tonight that she is not if fact infallible.. dumbass. She has made mistakes and assumptions with him before so it felt good tearing a strip off her. Long overdue :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    Found ye.....they have a live Web cam...

Jaysus, you nearly gave me a heart attack. I pulled down my dress to a respectable level :p

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Warm in bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

View from the office overlooking the swiss alps.

26123913917_eac5ec5c0c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting at home listening to some Zep, doing what one generally does when listening to zep and Pink Floyd. See it's not all bedtime and toddlers in my life.

(about to go to bed with the toddler after I satisfy this major hunger I suddenly I have :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Havana club in front of the fire, I'll be in bed soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sunday morning, the sun is shining and hangover free. That only means one thing, Coogee for good coffee, breakfast and beach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Used to love madilyn bailey years ago and had her playing all day today in work so now I’m home listening to this song again and wondering why I haven’t listened to her in so long I adore her voice

https://youtu.be/ASAzwmORUJk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting at home listening to some Zep, doing what one generally does when listening to zep and Pink Floyd. See it's not all bedtime and toddlers in my life.

(about to go to bed with the toddler after I satisfy this major hunger I suddenly I have :o)

Skin up !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lazing in bed looking at the slightly hazy city below and in front of me.

Any suggestions on how to spend a hot Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Witchie wrote: »
    Lazing in bed looking at the slightly hazy city below and in front of me.

Any suggestions on how to spend a hot Sunday?

Cover my shift if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KP9PNSUME4&feature=share
    A bit of this to get the morning going

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with a hangover. Even the teddy is giving me disapproving looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Used to love madilyn bailey years ago and had her playing all day today in work so now I’m home listening to this song again and wondering why I haven’t listened to her in so long I adore her voice

Thanks. I just clicked on that. Such a better version than JB. I think she will be a new fav of mine.
    Just lying in bed on Boards while everyone else sleeps. Headphones in so was able listen to this song.
    Really enjoyed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In the kitchen finished breakfast, now thinking about going for a walk with the kiddos such a beautiful morning out. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thanks. I just clicked on that. Such a better version than JB. I think she will be a new fav of mine.
    Just lying in bed on Boards while everyone else sleeps. Headphones in so was able listen to this song.
    Really enjoyed it
    She really is amazing. I used to listen to her constantly but stopped for ages.
    I’m actually in bed making a new playlist of all my old favorites
    https://youtu.be/DChHEf0lpEE
    Love her voice too

Up bright and early. Lazy brekkie. Then little fella fell off a ride on tractor and I'm now sitting in care doc shaking like a leaf waiting to be called. His daddy is walkin around carrying him like a baby and he looks so small. I don't think serious but it's horrible seeing him so upset he can't calm himself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting in my room, thinking will my sister have the wee man on his due date (Thursday) or will he decide to stay inside a few more days :).

Whispered wrote: »
    Up bright and early. Lazy brekkie. Then little fella fell off a ride on tractor and I'm now sitting in care doc shaking like a leaf waiting to be called. His daddy is walkin around carrying him like a baby and he looks so small. I don't think serious but it's horrible seeing him so upset he can't calm himself.

Poor fella, I hope he'll be ok.

Bed. I’ve developed a sore throat. In agony

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Whispered wrote:

Any update? Poor little man. Hope he is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting out in the garden enjoying the sunshine. Cat is delighted to have Company in the garden at last

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Showerside about to get myself ready for the day ahead

Hope little man is better xxx

Any update? Poor little man. Hope he is ok

We were struck by the usual waiting room miracle. You know when you rush a child to a doc and suddenly they have all the charm and energy in the world. But the lovely doctor checked him over. Bad bruising will be sore for a few days but his teeth and tongue are fine. Just to keep an eye on his form now. His cousins are coming to cheer him up soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Family day at the local fire station! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement