Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed. Feeling very rough.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    In bed. Feeling very rough.

Illness or hangover from hell?

On the couch bored out of me tree

I'm in the bed. Tomorrow I have decided to do absolutely nothing and I probably won't even get dressed. Ah laziness I love you :D

I'm in the bed. Tomorrow I have decided to do absolutely nothing and I probably won't even get dressed. Ah laziness I love you :D

Well for some :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside in apartment, currently fanning myself after watching a certain programme :o

• Advertisement

couchside in apartment, currently fanning myself after watching a certain programme :o

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

kfallon wrote: »
    :eek:

I mean cooling myself with a fan, if that wasn't clear :)

I mean cooling myself with a fan, if that wasn't clear :)

I thought you were giving us waaaaaay too much info there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

In bed. Nice and warm. Handing in my thesis tomorrow and getting a chest x-ray

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

In bed. Nice and warm. Handing in my thesis tomorrow and getting a chest x-ray

Well done.

You mightn't need the X-ray once you've submitted the thesis, two things might be linked.

My heart misses a beat when I think of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

kfallon wrote: »
    Illness or hangover from hell?

On the couch bored out of me tree

No hangover just sick.

Awake now since 3. Have to be up in less than 2 hours. Tomorrow will be some S**thow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

NOT laziness; taking care of YOU. If you don't no one else will.... ;)

Bed; day is half over here... Called home, made some impact on the Easter cleaning... back to sleep hopefully for a while.. Distinctly chilly so HWB very welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed too, awake way too early. Mentally adding hwb to shopping list. Keep meaning to get one, but procrastination kicks in every time.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In bed too, awake way too early. Mentally adding hwb to shopping list. Keep meaning to get one, but procrastination kicks in every time.

Mine is a "baby" one; takes very little to fill it and easy to apply to the sore places.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balconny, Nepresso and the Mutt, I love starting my day like this.

Wind is from the south so its going to be a bitch of a hot day, agh its not summer yet!

Graces7 wrote:
    Mine is a "baby" one; takes very little to fill it and easy to apply to the sore places.

Have only ever seen standard size ones.

May get up soon, gonna be a busy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In my local pharmacy they sell really long ones, like full body length. Imagine the amount of water to fill it.

I'm sick again. I've gone through my teens and 20s getting sick once a year max. Then this last year I've had sinus infection after sinus infection. The doc just throws antibiotics at me, which also make me sick. So I'm on the sofa, barely able to keep my eyes open after being awake all night coughing. Have a headache too.

We're heading off for a night tomorrow, all staying in the same room so I need to buy something today that'll stop the nighttime coughing. What's the best thing to get?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training center
    Whispered wrote: »

We're heading off for a night tomorrow, all staying in the same room so I need to buy something today that'll stop the nighttime coughing. What's the best thing to get?

Always found exputex cough brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and enjoying my last day in this company.

Whispered wrote:
    In my local pharmacy they sell really long ones, like full body length. Imagine the amount of water to fill it.

I'd be imagining what if it leaked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm in the bed. Tomorrow I have decided to do absolutely nothing and I probably won't even get dressed. Ah laziness I love you

This will be me tomorrow morning hopefully. No driving for hours orbfeelinf guilty that I've abandoned my baby.
    Irrational thoughts but that the nature of mammy guilt.
    Whispered wrote:

Vodka, or brandy.. or mix them maybe.. :D

I'm cotside, waiting for my little man to wake up so we can start our journey home. Hopefully leaving about 11 ish
    His other mammies are coming in to say goodbye, its quite emotional for someone who never cracks (in public)
    I shall post updates through the day and a pic or two if I can figure it out. It's a happy day.

Mr Price had them; for kids.

and lookee here

https://www.google.ie/search?q=small+hot+water+bottles&rlz=1CAACAJ_enIE693IE693&oq=small+hot+water+bottles&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9598j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

ABED< HAVING CATNAPPED THE BIGGEST CAT TO WARM ME UP .. IT IS B.... BALTIC OUT THere>. SHUDDERS .. went out to empty the ash bucket .. left it by the door still full

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Whispered wrote: »

I'm sick again. I've gone through my teens and 20s getting sick once a year max. Then this last year I've had sinus infection after sinus infection. The doc just throws antibiotics at me, which also make me sick. So I'm on the sofa, barely able to keep my eyes open after being awake all night coughing. Have a headache too.

You may have tried it already but the Neilmed sinus rinse is very good for recurrent sinus infections

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »

^^^ Forget exputex I like this idea better whispered :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Neilmed is amazing. I squirted it up my nose once and bright yellow liquid came flying out of my nose down my face. Hate the sensation but you feel super clean. I’m in work, eyes hanging out of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting watching the coffee drip so slowly into the jug. My tongue's out for a cup. Just back from a two hour walk along the river - was supposed to have been fishing but it just turned in to a walk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

cbyrd wrote: »
    This will be me tomorrow morning hopefully. No driving for hours orbfeelinf guilty that I've abandoned my baby.
    Irrational thoughts but that the nature of mammy guilt.

I'm cotside, waiting for my little man to wake up so we can start our journey home. Hopefully leaving about 11 ish
    His other mammies are coming in to say goodbye, its quite emotional for someone who never cracks (in public)
    I shall post updates through the day and a pic or two if I can figure it out. It's a happy day.

We're so excited! Message me updates and I can post the pics if you want, it's no bother. Safe journey home!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement