Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, waiting for my home support worker to arrive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Applegreen having a coffee before heading west.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, warming up at last... Two cats in the bed, one n each side, and the 3rd on my feet asleep...hwb at back

Old age! Ah well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Procrastinating over whether to go and tidy the garage, pick up twigs and debris in the garden, do the crossword or clean out and reset the fire.

Decisions decisions decisions.

I'll have think about it some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in work my eyes are rolling in my head and I feel dizzy. Lack of sleep or something. Himself is telling me I’m working myself into the ground. I’m going to start working less I think.

• Advertisement

I’m in work my eyes are rolling in my head and I feel dizzy. Lack of sleep or something. Himself is telling me I’m working myself into the ground. I’m going to start working less I think.

Sound advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Procrastinating over whether to go and tidy the garage, pick up twigs and debris in the garden, do the crossword or clean out and reset the fire.

****e reminds me to clean the windows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My problem is I’m a goer :o I always have to Be fidgeting at something. If it’s not work it’s cleaning. I haven’t been well the past few years and I think if I stop and ‘give up’ I’m paranoid I’ll get into a rut of feeling sorry for myself and not going back to work. I don’t want to live my life feeling like I can’t do something due to stupid conditions but maybe doing a little less but still enough to not make me lazy would be okay.

Now I’m wondering if I need a holiday :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side, eyeballs nearly falling out of my head.

Have another coffee while you think about it! :3

My problem is I’m a goer :o I always have to Be fidgeting at something. If it’s not work it’s cleaning. I haven’t been well the past few years and I think if I stop and ‘give up’ I’m paranoid I’ll get into a rut of feeling sorry for myself and not going back to work. I don’t want to live my life feeling like I can’t do something due to stupid conditions but maybe doing a little less but still enough to not make me lazy would be okay.

You can find a balance. Not 'working' doesn't mean not doing anything. I don't consider hobbies, or chores, as work. Doing things you enjoy doing, at your own pace, because you want do those things at that particular time, doesn't wear you down or wear you out - unlike the demands of 'real works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just after leaving the toilets in work. The guy in the cubicle next to me just dropped one that was like an A-bomb. His arse must be soaked from the splashback!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just after leaving the toilets in work. The guy in the cubicle next to me just dropped one that was like an A-bomb. His arse must be soaked from the splashback!

There are those mystery dumps that enter the water like an Olympian in the high dive. They make a racket on entry, but there's no splash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

cbyrd wrote: »

Vodka, or brandy.. or mix them maybe.. :D

NEVER EVER mix the grape with the grain. Thread moves fast, only catching up now. Brilliant news Cybrd, delighted for yiz. Back on topic, on my way over to the accountant for my quarterly dressing down. Dirty, sleazy bastard makes me feel smaller than a shrews mickey with his scolding and 'advice'. Knows his f*ckin onions though and he's an excellent barstool neighbour, so we'll head out for a few after he gives me my bollockin. Again, brilliant news Cybrd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Boom_Bap wrote:
    There are those mystery dumps that enter the water like an Olympian in the high dive. They make a racket on entry, but there's no splash back.

I hope for his sake that was the case. It was a gargantuan splash.

This is why I knit constantly especially when abed. Always called it a well channelled nervous twitch and it sells to help others

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I hope for his sake that was the case. It was a gargantuan splash.

Probably didn't even have to flush and it went straight through the U-bend by itself :pac:

Abed feeling a little insecure! 2 of the cats are on my shoulder. The black girl and the new boy who she hates. Black girl is starting to wake up and when she sees HE is lying across her back...You will hear the explosion world wide ;)

I think that I a m the mediator here; she woke up and she stroked his face.. back to sleep..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side

Graces7 wrote: »
    Abed feeling a little insecure! 2 of the cats are on my shoulder. The black girl and the new boy who she hates. Black girl is starting to wake up and when she sees HE is lying across her back...You will hear the explosion world wide ;)

I think that I a m the mediator here; she woke up and she stroked his face.. back to sleep..

Later.. I need to get out of bed but (a I cannot move with 2 cats on me and (b) they look so sublimely peaceful. Big new boy is lying sprawled on his back on my shoulder.. Oh DEAR!

Maybe if I do the food cry? YUM YUM YUM!? In a wee while!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It turned out to be 40 degrees C today, just perfect for a walk to the old part of the city.

41096506191_0edd403840.jpg
    40386669234_c668619eb0.jpg

26224886157_47c6cb3eb5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

smurfjed wrote: »
    It turned out to be 40 degrees C today, just perfect for a walk to the old part of the city.

41096506191_0edd403840.jpg
    40386669234_c668619eb0.jpg

26224886157_47c6cb3eb5.jpg

And they leave the fcuking bins out the front in that part of the world as well I see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting here wondering would it be ok to bribe the teenager next door to nip down to M&S and get me a curry....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Getting ready to go ag damhsa even though I feel like death warmed up.

Tummy rumbling, heading kitchen side :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Home, on the couch, my baby in my arms. I'm wrecked :D

No words for it cbyrd, just relax and enjoy.

Delighted Cbyrd :) There really is no place like home x

My day of doing nothing worked out perfectly. In bed now about to watch my stories. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Tummy rumbling, heading kitchen side :3

Now you've me thinking....what could I have????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Congrats. You have had a long and winding road but you got there. Enjoy. X

I'm in bed thrilled with no work until Tuesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement