Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

cbyrd wrote: »
    Home, on the couch, my baby in my arms. I'm wrecked :D

The day that you wished and dreamt of and fought for , has become real , enjoy , you all have waited so long for this moment :)x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

cbyrd wrote:
    Home, on the couch, my baby in my arms. I'm wrecked

Congratulations cbyrd. Delighted for you and baby Elliot and all your crew. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Boom_Bap wrote:
    Probably didn't even have to flush and it went straight through the U-bend by itself

A U-boat if you will. :)

Currently at the nct centre woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, thinking of applying to speak at a big autism conference next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Now you've me thinking....what could I have????

Eating is up there with yawning as being contagious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Don’t post often but i have a smile from ear to ear after reading this. Delighted for you all cbyrd. Enjoy the endless cuddles. Can’t wait to hear how Elliott is adjusting to homelife. He will be smothered with love and cuddles by all of your other kiddies no doubt! Endless fun will be had i’m sure 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Enjoy every moment cbyrd...you waited long enough and went through every emotion waiting for this moment......delighted with your news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I want to thank your post a million times! Absolutely brilliant news. :)

Someone must be peeling onions around here...why else would my eyes be watering. I'm so delighted for you, your little baby and all of your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is the best news I have heard this year :D I’m totes emosh here :D I can only imagine what you and your family are going through but just remember to enjoy and erm

When’s the party!!!!! :D

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen Table.

This!

/Thread

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Great news Cbyrd, enjoy every minute!

I'm couchside having a banana sandwich.
    That's an actual sandwich before any of the dirty minds on this thread start getting carried away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You have fed everyone on couch too Poochie, very kind.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Congrats :)

excited-baby.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed... thought I heard a cow outside so up I got. Called the dog and sallied forth.. No cows out yet but such a sight, the calm ocean and lights reflected in the water. Rippling life.

No idea what the noise was :rolleyes:

Of course then I had to make a hot drink, then the cat walked all over me..

Oh , earlier? New boy got affectionate and stroked black girl;s face with a loving paw, and their world exploded in hisses and growls... Poor lad is left there.."WHAT DID I DO?" The he shrugs and carries on... occupational hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    Home, on the couch, my baby in my arms. I'm wrecked
    Delighted for you cbyrd :) x

Couch side. Work tomorrow but I'm nowhere near tired enough to go to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Ah stop!!

I know it's a long time coming...and we all knew it was almost here... but this post still caught me on the hop!!
    Wonderful news, sleep well cbyrd.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cbyrd!!! I'm thrilled. Genuinely going to fall asleep with a happy head on me now. What a little superstar Elliot is to have captured so many people! Dying for the updates.

I'm in the leaba. Alone because both toddler and husband are in the other room. Really hoping for a good sleep tonight. Exhausted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed trying to research a new mattress

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside and gonna get me a good night sleep cos tomorrow I'm doing some retail therapy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happy Easter Cbyrd and Elliot, I have read your story since the start and I truthfully don't know how you did it, you truly are an amazing woman, I wish that things go smoother from here on.

Nespresso, Balcony, Mutt.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Congrats cbyrd hope everything goes well for you and the little man.

Having breakfast. Tiring to get myself motivated for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Oh. Congratulations cbyrd!! I used to be on this thread under another name, so I know (some of) how much you’ve hero’d your way through this. What amazing news! You did it!!! :D

Edit: am open-window-side, enjoying the Spring weather, before I get my arse in gear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side drinking coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Sun streaming in the velux window in the office, cbyrd home, 3 days off. All we need now is for witchie to nab a fella (any fella :) ) for a 10 out of 10 weekend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Kitchen side, getting ready for my meeting :)

Snowseer wrote: »
    Oh. Congratulations cbyrd!! I used to be on this thread under another name, so I know (some of) how much you’ve hero’d your way through this. What amazing news! You did it!!! :D

Edit: am open-window-side, enjoying the Spring weather, before I get my arse in gear.

Another name???....wondering if I ever dropped a virtual hand on you ...lol ol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gifted wrote: »

Knowing you, you probably did :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside and gonna get me a good night sleep cos tomorrow I'm doing some retail therapy :D

Beat you too it. Bought shoes, a dress, sexy undies and had a massage all for about €30. :D

Sun streaming in the velux window in the office, cbyrd home, 3 days off. All we need now is for witchie to nab a fella (any fella :) ) for a 10 out of 10 weekend!!

Well I sorta have a bf now but think he might be getting the heave ho when I head to Bali for a month next Weekend.

Also in the bar flirting with my sexy barman. Hubba hubba.
    gifted wrote: »

I feel left out. Beginning to think you are scared to drop the hand on me. :eek:

• Advertisement

Aw Witchie......just say the word and I'll drop a virtual hand on you :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement