Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just spent 2 hours on the phone to 3 different people. No wonder I get nothing done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gym, spinning the legs out on the bike after a strength workout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, meeting went well, very positive and flexible about ideas what to do and hours, now to decide my activities, days/hours and hopefully be appointed someone :) nervous and excited

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

The moment you get slightly drunk and comment on a mates FB pic that the lad on the right is the double of him only to find out his son is the one on the right. Oops.

In the pub.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen, looking at the lovely soda bread I just brought

Just spent 2 hours on the phone to 3 different people.

^^^ miss popular here ;):3
    Witchie wrote: »
    a dress, sexy undies

Oh matron! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the couch having a little break in the middle of a mad cleaning spree.

Just had a philosophical discussion with a Siberian Hari Krisna. If I believed in his lies I would thank god for this city. 

Home now, drunk as fook, drinking cans, eating chocolate and watching Madam Secretary. I may yet shower, change and put on my new purchases and go party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Home now, drunk as fook, drinking cans, eating chocolate and watching Madam Secretary. I may yet shower, change and put on my new purchases and go party.

Sure it's only half 9, the night is young yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Sitting on a bench in Blanchardstown centre, the last I saw of my wife and eldest was them walking into Penneys, I've given up all hope of seeing them again.

And sweet Jesus, who the hell goes to blanch of their own volition, it's mental, so many people.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now kitchenside after spending the morning shopping :) new tyre for the car, new top and jeans for me and more bird seed and peanuts :)

Witchie while the cats away the mice will play ;) you don't need to break anyone heart ;)

Gifted I've just dropped the virtual hand on you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Now kitchenside after spending the morning shopping :) new tyre for the car, new top and jeans for me and more bird seed and peanuts :)

Witchie while the cats away the mice will play ;) you don't need to break anyone heart ;)

Gifted I've just dropped the virtual hand on you
    :D

Tis indeed a good friday:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Having a quick drink and them going for a burger before heading back to work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to head in to town for a few scoops. Hangover Central here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Time for the wife’s biannual homemade wine competition, she has 9 competitors, 25 Euro each, winner takes 60%, 2nd 40%.

Around here people take their wine very seriously 😀

Kinda hot guy messaging me to go meet him for drinks but am already semi naked on the sofa....do I get dressed and go or go to bed. 

Halp.

Edit: Update....choose bed. Night all.

Kinda hot guy messaging me to go meet him for drinks but am already semi naked on the sofa....do I get dressed and go or go to bed. 
    Halp.

Ah I remember these decisions :D Get dressed!

I'm in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Work is good some days :)

Couch.....had 2 glasses of wine ( albarinio) with my dinner and it's gone to my head...woo hoo....kinda giddy and easy lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In my kitchen. Laptop....... well yee know by now.

Something I had invested about 9 months of work in, went tits up an hour ago. Too complicated to explain but meh, crappy feeling. Deflated. Sucks.

And no... I wasn't pregnant. :D (didn't take any tests like, but odds are in my favour)

Life goes on and all that good stuff. I think we're all guilty of feeling sorry for ourselves at times and losing perspective anyway.

Last week my washing machine packed in, flooded the utility room and then 20 mins later the greenhouse heater stopped working and I went to bed in a huff.
    So next morning I'm driving to work and saw a fox get hit by a car.
    I'm a big wildlife fan, it really hurt me to see him/her trying to limp on and I rang for help but too late.
    So the poxy washing machine lost any importance.

On the upside of things, finally it's legal to buy booze on Good Friday. My pal Darragh from college took a personal dislike to this rule. We were fairly pissed the entire way through college and his mantra was that it was cruel to give people a day off and not let the go to the pub.
    He's since moved abroad (possibly so he could drink on good friday elsewhere) so this is your day my friend!!
    :D

I don't care if Monday's blue
    Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
    Thursday I don't care about you
    It's Friday I'm in love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

gifted wrote:
    Couch.....had 2 glasses of wine ( albarinio) with my dinner and it's gone to my head...woo hoo....kinda giddy and easy lol lol

Hands dropping all over the shop! :)

• Advertisement

Neither! Stay naked, ring him a taxi.

THEN go to bed. ;)

Ya only live the once

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

gifted wrote: »

Too much temptation ;):D

For now couchside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Depressed from all my new medication, sitting in bed, numb

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In London having a few beverages after a long day. Should stop now, have stuff that needs clear head & body in morning.

One more won't hurt will it?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In London having a few beverages after a long day. Should stop now, have stuff that needs clear head & body in morning.

One more won't hurt will it?

ALWAYS have one more if you're sober enough to ask the question. If you're not asking the question anymore, then yer in trouble.

By the way Ted, love the username. Hope you're a happy Ted tomorrow around 2.15pm and next Wednesday mate

YNWA
    JFT96

Had a look for tickets for CP match as I was here, but no joy. Going to west ham saints instead.

JTF96.

try & get to anfield at least once a year.

Back OT, I am being led astray & encouraged to stay where i sm.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Had a look for tickets for CP match as I was here, but no joy. Going to west ham saints instead.

JTF96.

try & get to anfield at least once a year.

Back OT, I am being led astray & encouraged to stay where i sm.

Shame, it wudda been a great game to be at but I s'pose with Palace fighting for their lives and us always selling out away end it wasnt to be.

Nothing wrong with Hammers Saints though, just nice to be at a live game.

Enjoy pal! :)

Nothing wrong with Hammers Saints though, just nice to be at a live game.

6-pointer, been to a few pool away games. Good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Cushtie

In a mobile home on Slea Head on the Dingle Penninsula. Breezy!!!

Officially the start of summer!! Ha.

• Advertisement

Cushtie wrote: »
    In a mobile home on Slea Head on the Dingle Penninsula. Breezy!!!

Officially the start of summer!! Ha.

Ventry?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement