Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

*did you not ask did he want to store his massive tool in you box lady* ;)

I'm on the couch, having a give out to myself to get up and go to the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Of course I was just settled down in my fluffy Pjs when the plumber comes knocking at the door again, he forgot to put some clips back on or something. Mortified I was there in my leopard print dressing gown :D So he fixes that and heads off, now he's just texted me to tell me that he forgot to turn the main switch back on. I'm wondering if he's looking for excuses to come back at this stage. Of course I'm feigning ignorance and pretending that I don't know if it's back on or not :D Just kidding, I don't actually know if it's on or not :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm sitting in the hairdressers with dye in my hair :D

In my sitting room with dye in my hair. And on most of my feckin face too. You had a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What colour are you going for?

But where are you? :p

I'm in the car.

• Advertisement

Sitting at the table having tea and listening to a lovely song I found :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Of course I was just settled down in my fluffy Pjs when the plumber comes knocking at the door again, he forgot to put some clips back on or something. Mortified I was there in my leopard print dressing gown :D So he fixes that and heads off, now he's just texted me to tell me that he forgot to turn the main switch back on. I'm wondering if he's looking for excuses to come back at this stage. Of course I'm feigning ignorance and pretending that I don't know if it's back on or not :D Just kidding, I don't actually know if it's on or not :p

He didn't give your pipes a good clean so? :pac:

In my room, drinking tea and writing names into my DeathNote notebook :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side with the cat, thinking about the future, may be some big changes in 2018

He didn't give your pipes a good clean so?
    My pipes could use a good clean.

I'm sitting on the sofa just browsing and having tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

In a hotel bar in Budapest, drinking coke, my 70 y\o mother drank me under the table, I conceded!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m now couch side watching Tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    In a hotel bar in Budapest, drinking coke, my 70 y\o mother drank me under the table, I conceded!

Take her to a "ruin bar" Szimpla Kert is brilliant... voted 3 best bar in the world I think
    At home...not in a bar... soaking wet from the rain..need a shower :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On the couch

Waiting anxiously on peaky blinders

I'm also having a bit of a think.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching Liverpool run riot against Moscow.

Why did I dither & not book the trip over.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, sniffinling.

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside watching a video on overriding methods :s

My pipes could use a good clean.

Ohhh matron!

I'm sitting in the kitchen talking to my beloved daddy. I've figured out a way to be ok. If we get bad news on Monday then that means it's a case of early intervention and with medication his memory will be maintained for longer. If we get good news then all the better :) Afterall I've noticed no change so everything will be ok.

Roomside watching a video on overriding methods :s

Ohhh matron!

At home trying to climb out of the gutter, missed the first 4 letters of a word there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I'm sitting in the kitchen talking to my beloved daddy. I've figured out a way to be ok. If we get bad news on Monday then that means it's a case of early intervention and with medication his memory will be maintained for longer. If we get good news then all the better :) Afterall I've noticed no change so everything will be ok.

Hope it's ok and all good news Lil kidd ✌

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    At home trying to climb out of the gutter, missed the first 4 letters of a word there

:pac:

Dark brown. Just trying to cover a few greys that are sneaking in.
    You?
    I'm curled up on the couch listening to two dogs snoring. <3

Persepoly I must have missed your first post. Hope all is ok.

Whispered wrote:
    Dark brown. Just trying to cover a few greys that are sneaking in. You? I'm curled up on the couch listening to two dogs snoring.
    Nice. Mine is a reddish colour. I really like it. Awh how lovely, cozy doggies.

Thinking about heading to me leaba. Listening to the wind and rain feeling very glad I'm inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed sneezing like there's no tomorrow.

May or may not also be contemplating getting these.
    But I've also found these, and, these.

I want ALL of the good tasty sweet things that are bad for me.... :pac::(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Hopefully will wake feeling a little better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sitting on bed sneezing like there's no tomorrow.

May or may not also be contemplating getting these.
    But I've also found these, and, these.

I want ALL of the good tasty sweet things that are bad for me.... :pac::(

You can get all those at the cash and carry and the public can buy in most of them.

Couch side

Leaba.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

In the middle of the Irish Sea with Sweet Caroline swirling around. Fortunately I have not succumbed....

....yet

BTW, there are plenty of sick bags on here if anyone wants one for the rough days ahead

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    In the middle of the Irish Sea with Sweet Caroline swirling around. Fortunately I have not succumbed....

....yet

BTW, there are plenty of sick bags on here if anyone wants one for the rough days ahead

Just about to head to bed, with it stuck in my head now!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement