Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's always breezy down there..

I may or may not be getting tipsy.

I blame one of shanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling a bit despondent at my desk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's always breezy down there..

I may or may not be getting tipsy.

I blame one of shanks.

:D

I have that affect alright! :)

Was gonna chat back more about games but was wary of taking the thread into football land and bugging others.
    But yeah screw them I say! LOL
    I used to go over for home games every 3rd game. Fantastic day out. Ah sure it's impossible to beat it for a weekend.
    Then the mortgage and kids arrived.
    I miss it. A lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Cushtie

gifted wrote: »
    Ventry?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Cushtie wrote: »
    Yep.

I know it well, parents had a mobile home in Ballymore a couple of miles away and I lived in it for a while during my mad twenties.....happy days...dingle was a mad place back then.....lol lol

• Advertisement

We're not taking this thread into football land.

I have none of them commitments, but only have the package deals to get tickets.

When I win lotto, I'll get season ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Cushtie

gifted wrote: »
    I know it well, parents had a mobile home in Ballymore a couple of miles away and I lived in it for a while during my mad twenties.....happy days...dingle was a mad place back then.....lol lol

Prob still a mad place but alas 2 kids later we only generally manage to get in during the day time now!

Different world down here. You can feel the stress ebb away with the tide.

We're not taking this thread into football land.

I have none of them commitments, but only have the package deals to get tickets.

When I win lotto, I'll get season ticket

when you say "package deals", do you mean travel agents?

If so, get a membership card next season and get yer own tickets man.
    Join irishkop and ask them how to go about it.
    I was getting my own tickets when we were going. Its dirt cheap that way. Yer own ticket and book flight in advance.

After you get enough games on yer card you'll start getting all the bigger games.

I was going over fairly regular so I was able to get Kop tickets for the United/Chavs/Everton games then. It didnt take long.

Worth looking into if you go often enough.

irishkop lads will point you in right direction if you have a gander.

Not a member there anymore since i stopped going but they're very helpful with tickets and even sell/swap them for strictly face value.
    Its a free site btw.

Keep meaning to but life gets in way of sorting that out. Need to sit down & just do it. (Iike Nike advise

Keep meaning to but life gets in way of sorting that out. Need to sit down & just do it. (Iike Nike advise

:D

well, if ya ever want to then give me a PM and I'll give ya some pointers. Save ya a fortune in the long run.

Meanwhile, enjoy yer weekend, and with a massive 2 weeks ahead for the Reds, lets hope it goes well.

Good chatting to ya man! YNWA

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side working on a program that allows you to select and option and brings you to that method.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    That's an actual sandwich before any of the dirty minds on this thread start getting carried away :D

As if we would

*halos appear above our heads*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Just back from the Colombian desert! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I can't even describe it ... so here are some pics!
    Northern most tip of South America - tick :)

However, nothing and I mean NOTHING has ever felt as good as my shower today. 1st shower in 3 days ... 3 days worth of non-stop sandstorms and temperatures like I've never felt before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Awake since 3....so just watching some movies to pass away the time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

New cotside,
    Literally. I went online yesterday morning and bought him a new cot and mattress and a new mattress for the travel cot. :)
    My original plan of putting him back in the very expensive next-to-me cot, that had been slept in all of 4 times by the 3 year old and him every night of the 5 weeks home the first time, went to seed when I put him into it and realized he has about an inch length to spare. His face was like "what the actual, mother? You serious?"
    So yesterday was spent figuring out where it will go and rearranging furniture. I now have it sorted.
    He's panned out, fast asleep on his cpap, he hasn't moved all night. He gets an 8 hour feed overnight which means more breaks during the day. Lots of 'oh sh!t' moments trying to remember his meds and putting feeds back.on, but I haven't been this relaxed in ages. The 3 year old is sleeping through the night too. Other than having to change the bottle at 4am it's the most sleep I've had in 3 (19) years.. :D

9 kids in the house this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

In my kitchen, wishing I was in Ventry (nice one Cushtie), some point I’ll move back down there full time or that’s the dream anyway.
    Keeping a happy face on for my OH who came home with confirmed bad news from the docs yesterday, been a long week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Taltos wrote: »
    In my kitchen, wishing I was in Ventry (nice one Cushtie), some point I’ll move back down there full time or that’s the dream anyway.
    Keeping a happy face on for my OH who came home with confirmed bad news from the docs yesterday, been a long week.

So sorry to hear that. :-(

I am on the sofa watching the latest episode of Riverdale. Just gave my feet a min spa and gonna get ready to go out soon to do some stuff then go to the bar to watch the Liverpool match.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside just about to get up and start the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cbyrd wrote: »
    New cotside,
    Literally. I went online yesterday morning and bought him a new cot and mattress and a new mattress for the travel cot. :)
    My original plan of putting him back in the very expensive next-to-me cot, that had been slept in all of 4 times by the 3 year old and him every night of the 5 weeks home the first time, went to seed when I put him into it and realized he has about an inch length to spare. His face was like "what the actual, mother? You serious?"
    So yesterday was spent figuring out where it will go and rearranging furniture. I now have it sorted.
    He's panned out, fast asleep on his cpap, he hasn't moved all night. He gets an 8 hour feed overnight which means more breaks during the day. Lots of 'oh sh!t' moments trying to remember his meds and putting feeds back.on, but I haven't been this relaxed in ages. The 3 year old is sleeping through the night too. Other than having to change the bottle at 4am it's the most sleep I've had in 3 (19) years.. :D

9 kids in the house this weekend.

Home in time for Xmas Easter. It may have been a few months later than expected, but that post still oozes so much love, and dedication.

First morning off of four here. May have not been the sleep in that I expected, but it still feels great after such a busy week. Shower now before getting in the beers and snacks for later.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

(((HUGS)))

Witchie wrote: »

I am on the sofa watching the latest episode of Riverdale. Just gave my feet a min spa and gonna get ready to go out soon to do some stuff then go to the bar to watch the Liverpool match.

Riverdale? Caught up with Casualty and seeking a new series..

• Advertisement

Bed of course. May grow roots sadly. Not a happy bunny healthwise.. One cat in here with me keeping my legs warm..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Graces7 wrote: »
    Witchie wrote: »

Riverdale? Caught up   with Casualty and seeking a new series..
    Netflix series based on the Archie comics.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, with black coffee, morning fuzzy head, trying to work through some logic.......

Sorry to hear that Taltos.

Oh Taltos I'm sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to head in to town for a few scoops. Hangover Central here I come.

Hangover central here I am. But am off to dundrum and then later to the airport and off to the sunshine and warmth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

All the best to you and your family Taltos.

I'm still in bed, at 11 on a Saturday, a rarity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work about to pop out to buy some cava and eyelashes

Heading out to buy white rolls :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

In work about to pop out to buy some cava and eyelashes

Wins girly post of the day :)

On my way to Thomond

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finally sitting after washing two cars, vacuuming the house, and deciding against washing windows. Coffee time, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement