Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bar side watching pool match, no sign of Witchie here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

At an 8 year olds birthday party, they have gone feral.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

hairyslug wrote: »
    At an 8 year olds birthday party, they have gone feral.

All sugared up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Graces7 wrote: »
    All sugared up?

Yup, hepped up on chocolate cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wife throws a pretty mean party, about 30 people and we finished up around 3am.
    Best thing in the world is waking up and finding that the house was cleaned by our magic genie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Taltos wrote: »
    In my kitchen, wishing I was in Ventry (nice one Cushtie), some point I’ll move back down there full time or that’s the dream anyway.
    Keeping a happy face on for my OH who came home with confirmed bad news from the docs yesterday, been a long week.

Sorry to hear that Taltos. Hope all is not as bad as it seems. Ventry will wait, get everyone better first and then get back down here!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, just home from a morning of parkrun, soft play and food shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bar side watching pool match, no sign of Witchie here.

Am in my usual spot, left hand side of the bar near the big screen.

Mohammed is God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

At home, hungover as a donkey. Let out a massive roar when Liverpool got the winning goal. Scared the crap out of the kids and the dog.

The dog started barking her head off, the 2 kids started crying and I'm running around the sitting room patting them on the heads celebrating.

A poor advertisement for parenthood.

If anyone had peaked in the window at that moment they'd have seen two crying kids, a very confused dog and a pale, tired looking man doing a lap of honour in his living room with his hands in the air.

Would have been an interesting race to see who got here fastest, the ISPCA, ISPCC, alcoholics anonymous, or the men in white coats.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^ That just made me LOL :D

Car side after washing the car and deciding if I should vacuum it.

Taltos hope everything works out for you and your family xxx

• Advertisement

I took a mad notion and decided to go in to The Morrison. It's not my kind of place but sure a change is good :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I took a mad notion and decided to go in to The Morrison. It's not my kind of place but sure a change is good :)

Pub?

Desk side, Just back from the shopping, tired, time for a na...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

bedside, feeling down, one of those days today :(

Pub?

Desk side, Just back from the shopping, tired, time for a na...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

A hotel bar Seph.
    What did you buy me? :D

Still in same place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed side still
    A hotel bar Seph.
    What did you buy me? :D

Still in same place.

I brought you

wait for it....

wait for it....

nothing :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

It feels I've been writing up my research assignment since I was a small child :(

The weather's not meant to be good here for the next few days so I'm hitting the local woods to commune with nature... I may not be back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On our holidays in the sunny south east. Should be done for false advertising.

The boy is feeling tired and cranky. Trying to stretch bedtime til 6:30 at which time myself and husband will sneak a takeaway into the room and sit whispering and boozing trying not to wake him. It's actually more fun than it sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside, sitting back after spending the afternoon cutting back the hedges damaged by the snow. Not as devastating as I thought, parts destroyed but will grow back over time. I might just need to get some curtains for privacy...
    Had a massage yesterday but feeling in need of another one!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside tucking into a McDonald's :D

Nom nom nom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back abed , having managed to change the sheets etc. It all seemed warmer but the temperature has just noticeably dropped.. shivers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Elephant and Castle. Up in the big smoke for a rare night away with the missus, just the two of us.

Like a pig in sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Elephant and Castle. Up in the big smoke for a rare night away with the missus, just the two of us.

Like a pig in sh!te.

That's mad! Me too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Procrastinating at home while drinking some Aldi beer...

Kitchen side, dinner time.

Like a pig in sh!te.
    That's mad! I am too :)

Ohhhh very convenient...........*narrows eyes*

:pac:

There's nobody around so feck it I'm in the bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Plans changed when I had an epic toddler like tantrum of my own after trying to placate a knackered young man for over an hour, while my husband had a pint or two in the hotel bar.
    So now I'm in a bar about to tuck into wine and dinner all on my owney own. Which is a lovely way for me to spend a Saturday evening. (That's not sarcasm. I'm genuinely delighted)

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Currently sitting on an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin, we’re just about to depart. I have the aisle to myself and it’s great to hear a few irish accents again!

Lovely to be getting back for Easter😊

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's mad! Me too

#MeToo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    #MeToo

#ibelieveyouted

:pac:

I'm back in bed after some book reading on the couch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Eddie Rockets. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement