Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside after a trip to the movies alone on a Saturday night. I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

In the coppers of Munich. The drinks are very cheap and tunes are flying. Place also burgers out the back and fooseball so something for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Kitchen side, dinner time.

Ohhhh very convenient...........*narrows eyes*

:pac:

Shhhh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Shhhh!

Ohhhhh it's all coming out now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed. I was tired at 9...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got mad at himself last Monday. Ignored him all week. Drank vodka. Decided to fight with him tonight. He doesn’t remember saying what he said on Monday. I’m in bed, he’s in work and we’re tearing into each over via iMessage in between him probably being a giant prick to everyone else tonight too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

6am and I find myself down the back of an A330 high density aircraft for a 1.5 hour jaunt across the country. Literally 330 seats in this thing, ugh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm in the office, the heating still not fixed so wearing layers and feeling miserable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In me bed trying to decide if I want breakfast, lunch or brunch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brunch is always the answer there, preferably boozy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just checked my bank account and not sure booze is on the agenda. A large payment is sitting in my account but hasn't been cleared so haven't a lot of readies until it does coz paid my rent yesterday. Dammit.

Drat, damn me and my good ideas. Come join me in the cold so??

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

At work, trying my hardest not to fall asleep. And I know full well il be full of life when I should be sleeping later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Eating porridge in bed, in an attempt to help sleep, I shared a bottle of vino last night with a buddy thought that might help...fecking shift work messes up the whole system...gotta be up at 9 to collect some family at the airport..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed,, mistakenly changed o ne sheet to cotton y'day and an very very cold... Just heard a bird singing so will get up, have a whirl round then retreat with hwb l

Shivers.. I have apparently mislaid my feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Enjoying a lazy start to Easter. Bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching my 3 little chicks racing around the kitchen and sitting room looking for easter eggs that the easter bunny hid last night ...it's the little things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just home after Dawn Mass on a beach, followed by a full Irish breakfast in a 'tent'. Putting the coffee and kettle on for neighbours calling.

Flowers for you all for Easter...

Snugged in here... candles lit, daffodils smiling at me.. Snug day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D27PRpC_NCw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....3 chicks seriously overdosing on chocolate...lol lol...leg of lamb in slow cooker with its cousins, as in garlic and rosemary and half a bottle of red wine over it.....I lost a stone a few weeks ago but the prodigal stone is back with a bang ...lolnlol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside munching on coco pops and wondering where my Easter eggs are hidden ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making tae.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Kitchenside munching on coco pops and wondering where my Easter eggs are hidden ;)

I ate them all sorry AS.

bambini-troppo-golosi.jpeg?resize=300%2C168&ssl=1

:pac:

Bed, listening to the microwave cooking my dinner..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready to cook a turkey and ham dinner with two stuffings and my fav Brussels sprouts for a family evening in this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Enjoying a lazy start to Easter. Bed.

As typical of this midterm, I have gotten up much later than usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting up in bed eating Maltesers like they are going out of fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭irishrebe

Sitting on a balcony in the sunshine with a homemade latte and a chocolate croissant.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside now munching on a Easter egg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Couch,NCIS and oodles of chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Doing a small clean-up in my room. That old PC in my room's going. I used to take a look at it out of my interest in PC hardware, but that interest has diminished, so what's the point in keeping it?

The CPU's from 2007, which isn't of much use nowadays, but was one of the best back in its day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement