Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Getting ready to cook a turkey and ham dinner with two stuffings and my fav Brussels sprouts for a family evening in this evening.

Sorry I didn't have the same as you as my lamb was horrible....here in the kitchen trying to rustle up a good desert to redeem myself .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't have the same as you as my lamb was horrible....here in the kitchen trying to rustle up a good desert to redeem myself .....

I'm not a fan of the slow cooker tbh..only find it good for a stew or a piece of ham.I'd say the lamb would have been lovely if done in the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the bar on my 2nd pint. Seems my flirtation has a day off. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Recovering.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed. watching an eclectic selection of youtube documentaries.. making me very thankful I am where I am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Getting ready to cook a turkey and ham dinner with two stuffings and my fav Brussels sprouts for a family evening in this evening.

Same, except substitute the turkey for chicken. Baking the ham with a honey and mustard glaze studded with some cloves. And plenty of sprouts, never get all the hate for sprouts. I love the little green balls of joy. Happy Easter everyone, wherever in the world yiz may be :)

I had sprouts today too. With quorn fake chicken burgers, spuds, peas, sweetcorn, broad beans and onions with a garlic cheese sauce. Was yummy. 

Back home watching Graham Norton and wondering when Orlando Bloom got hot.

Colser wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the slow cooker tbh..only find it good for a stew or a piece of ham.I'd say the lamb would have been lovely if done in the oven.

Your spot on Colser....none of us liked it....oven in future for a lamb......

Dropped a virtual hand there as well...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Witchie wrote: »
    I had sprouts today too.

So thats why yer flirting ended abruptly lol.
    (gifted™)
    Happy Easter Witchywoman!

Ha ha....not at all. Need to call my parents as I do every Sunday and don't want to be drunk as neither of them drink really so they don't approve. 2 pints was the limit so can do sober talking. Now if only my mum would reply to my message so could get chatting and then have a wee vodka.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,279 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, M1 Services Castlebellingham NB

Kitchen table..having a coffee...had my Lindt chocolate egg.....as usual I get very tired after eating chocolate zzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

I've taken a bite of my orange chocolate Lindt truffles and the egg, on my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

On the recliner, watching 60s Spiderman cartoons with my 3 year old on my lap and his yet to be born sister squirming in my belly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting in my lovely clean and tidy kitchen after roast beef and garlic potatoes, plus some apple and blackberry crumble from the freezer since last autumn!
    No Easter eggs as we generally only get them for the nephews, but I could murder one now. I wonder will there be discounted ones in the shop tomorrow or do they clear them off the shelves never to be seen until next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on hotel bed, might head out again in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

About to commit,, eastereggicide...

I don't recommend boiling them Grace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back home, feet up, a pile of Easter eggs & chocolate bars spread out and decisions need to be made as to the order of consumption - after I pour us a good stiff drink,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the bus, ear thawing painfully

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Panned out on the couch in front of an open fire wondering if srameen wants to adopt me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side watching Attenborough on sky atlantic, very interesting :)

I wouldn’t be a fan of Lindt chocolate, am very happy with my eggs this year :D Galaxy and Cadbury’s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in a little house on the French Riviera.
    The kid is in bed and I am on my own enjoying the peace and quiet with some wine for company.
    Me and the son on a lads break together. Tis bliss!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Palm Island in Dubai, sitting on the patio, poolside, beachside, seaside with a nice refreshing cocktail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Seve OB wrote: »
    Palm Island in Dubai, sitting on the patio, poolside, beachside, seaside with a nice refreshing cocktail

Someone has to do it. Thank you for taking one for the team.

Having a couple of beverages for final evening of hols. Every pub does food, feel out of place only drinking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Balmed out on my bed like a star fish.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Having a couple of beverages for final evening of hols. Every pub does food, feel out of place only drinking.

Line your stomach tedo :3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I find the lack of barstools very disconcerting there :confused:

Line your stomach tedo :3

Already done Seph, not my first rodeo .
    I find the lack of barstools very disconcerting there

Appropriated one from another part of establishment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

contemplating whether to ship jnr off to visit the family for a few days over the midterm:cool:
    have some me time.
    the only thing that hasn't instantly swayed my decision, is the effort of having to collect the child again(from another county).
    hmm decision decisions..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement