Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Salthill Galway, the usual place, where else would I be. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Salthill Galway, the usual place, where else would I be. :)

I'd love to be up that side with a pint now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'll have one for you Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

on the can :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Hungover-about to tuck into a dirty bag of smokey bacon crisps...mmmm salty :)

cena wrote:
    on the can

Can ye hurry up, I'm burstin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Hotel room in Eastbourne, sneaky trip away for Easter. Husband and 2 year old snoring, 2 month old baby asleep on me.

Hotel room in Eastbourne, sneaky trip away for Easter. Husband and 2 year old snoring, 2 month old baby asleep on me.

Happy Family then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside watching cake boss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Was in bed, but up to search for two five packets of creme eggs that were in my bag by the bed.

Will whoever removed them please own up and return them? Thank you;)

What's that over there?

*exits stage left*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sunning myself in Costa del Trálí.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lost22

Hope ye don't mind me joining in... very nice thread and reading it a long time... Tonight im gonna keep myself busy so here goes....

Sitting at home in front of fire... partner of 9 years ended relationship today not expected at all. Think im in shock ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

lost22 wrote: »
    Hope ye don't mind me joining in... very nice thread and reading it a long time... Tonight im gonna keep myself busy so here goes....

Sitting at home in front of fire... partner of 9 years ended relationship today not expected at all. Think im in shock ðŸ˜

Whoa, sorry to hear that, welcome along though, fine teas and beers available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Welcome aboard....and balls...sorry to hear that... shock is to be expected...and perhaps alcohol

Welcome aboard....and balls...sorry to hear that... shock is to be expected...and perhaps alcohol

Yep... having a glass of vino. Rehashing things!! Totally unexpected. Big mountain to climb ahead of me!

Leave the mountain in the distance a while and join us in the slightly nonsense world ;)

Leave the mountain in the distance a while and join us in the slightly nonsense world

Whatcha mean "slightly"

And back on topic, falling into bed. Closing hours are weird here.

• Advertisement

Seeking online in vain for tinned cat food I can get delivered that does not cost more than twice as much as the supermarket brands they do so well on. Not a happy bunny; I can rough it when stocks get low and I am not well enough to go out, but they cannot

Thanks guys. Responses made me smile

Listening to the wind. ...or,rather, to what sounds like an undertone of SOMETHING HOWLING out there.. Reminding you I am alone in an isolated
    dwelling on a small, sparsely populated offshore island...

am I going out in the pitchy dark to check? No way... Well,would YOU?

The dog is asleep so there really cannot be anyone out there..

OR CAN THERE?

Thanks guys. Responses made me smile

(((HUGS)))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Feeling like fat bastard from Austin powers.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed in my parents house after a great family day! Egg hunt with the nieces and nephews - then Leinster match with 1/2 the family, then table quiz tonight with the grown ups! Enjoyable and fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in bed after way too much vodka
    Need a basin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Graces7 wrote: »
    Listening to the wind. ...or,rather, to what sounds like an undertone of SOMETHING HOWLING out there.. Reminding you I am alone in an isolated
    dwelling on a small, sparsely populated offshore island...

am I going out in the pitchy dark to check? No way... Well,would YOU?

The dog is asleep so there really cannot be anyone out there..

OR CAN THERE?

*gulps*

Sorry to hear that, breakups suck!

I'm bed ready for sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Back in bed. Busy day painting. Had a sleep before collecting my husband from pub tonight. Gonna watch Netflix now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

University Town Marketplace

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement