Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

lost22 wrote: »
    Hope ye don't mind me joining in... very nice thread and reading it a long time... Tonight im gonna keep myself busy so here goes....

Sitting at home in front of fire... partner of 9 years ended relationship today not expected at all. Think im in shock ðŸ˜

How you doin'? (Too soon? ) Welcome on board and sorry to hear you are hurting. Be careful of people dropping the hand...

Was in bed but woken by a client needing me to fix something on their website. Somehow stuff disappeared. Ummmm. Do they not know it is a Bank holiday Monday? Ok so it's not one here but still. So now couchside about to get stuck in to some work. It's not even 10am yet. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

lost22 wrote: »
    Hope ye don't mind me joining in... very nice thread and reading it a long time... Tonight im gonna keep myself busy so here goes....

Sitting at home in front of fire... partner of 9 years ended relationship today not expected at all. Think im in shock ðŸ˜

Hiya, that's a tough one. Virtual hugs sent your way....keep strong and busy and hopefully you get over this shock.....no matter what you feel or how you feel all comments are welcomed here.. ..even if it's just a rant....there all appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    How you doin'? (Too soon? ) Welcome on board and sorry to hear you are hurting. Be careful of people dropping the hand...

Was in bed but woken by a client needing me to fix something on their website. Somehow stuff disappeared. Ummmm. Do they not know it is a Bank holiday Monday? Ok so it's not one here but still. So now couchside about to get stuck in to some work. It's not even 10am yet. Ugh.

You love it....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed still ; listening to the gale and deluge out there. Knitting a purple set of fingerless mitts and wide headband and pretending to be warm.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Eating a roll before the painting continues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

lost22 wrote:

Welcome to the madhouse :)
    That's pretty sh!tty, but if the last year has taught me anything, take one day at a time, be extra kind to yourself and some time down the line, you will find the silver lining.
    Fathom wrote:
    University Town Marketplace

Wow stepping out!

kitchen table, it's finally cleared. He's the tiniest one here but Jesus the amount of stuff.. i need to unpack his suitcase too... He sleeps like a legend, still asleep since 11 last night, if I didn't have to change his feed at 4am, I'd be asleep all night, must call the dietician tomorrow and get the big bags of formula.
    It's still amazing. The novelty hasn't worn off yet.
    It's my first bank holiday at home since last Easter! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

If Elliot could swing round here and teach my two how to sleep, that'd be deadly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

A rainy Bank Holiday, perfect for a bit of guilt free relaxing and some day dreaming! Holiday plans!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

still in bed. with coffee, listening to the rain outside:D
    had plans, but everything can just wait...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just dragged myself out of bed, yesterday was one of those 14 hour work days where I accomplished very little :)

Tomorrow I'm off to Lebanon for a day or two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, listening to a new radio station launched today :)

Really not quite sure.. been trawling daft ie. Disorientating.. My former rental is for sale and he has painted it! A few bits I had to leave as there was not room in the van are stlll there and I WANT THEM!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

On the couch watching Jewel of the Nile with my 12 year old.....she thinks it's hilarious!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

couchside, listening to a new radio station launched today :)

Well at least tell us what it is!

I am sitting in the kitchen, in a long sleved tee and lounge pants, listening to Absolute 90s, and wondering what I was doing at the release of each song. Am sure Mysterious Ways was released at the end of the 80s.

Also wondering whether to start lunch or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Well at least tell us what it is!

I am sitting in the kitchen, in a long sleved tee and lounge pants, listening to Absolute 90s, and wondering what I was doing at the release of each song. Am sure Mysterious Ways was released at the end of the 80s.

Also wondering whether to start lunch or not.

sorry, it's autism radio, from this site http://autismradio.blue

now kitchen side, having my lunch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just finished the online shop for delivery tomorrow. My toes feel like they could fall off with the cold and I'm in boots and socks in a warm house. We were on an open train yesterday and I swear my bones are frozen through.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

London City Airport waiting on flight.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    London City Airport waiting on flight.

Bon Voyage and happy landings ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Eating average food in a restaurant with fancy prices and served by a waiter who thinks we are in The Ivy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed, just after a nap and trying to force my groggy ass out of bed and do something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Drying my feet. I went down the garden to top up some bird feeders and forgot I had the wrong footwear on. Got soaked!

Bed, just after a nap and trying to force my groggy ass out of bed and do something.

The day's nearly over. Just relax and wind down. There's always tomorrow.

Bedwards via foodwards...for the critters first of course

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Graces7, its only 4pm Irish time, isn't that a bit early for bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Drinking a nice white wine & scoffing Aldi chipsticks....I think I'm in The Ivy too!!
    :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Graces7, its only 4pm Irish time, isn't that a bit early for bed?

I am semi nocturnal.. My family are in dtfferent time zones so I arrange round that now

Also I have M E and my body clock is set in strange ways. One of the joys of living alone is that you do not have to fit to anyone else and the early dark hours are so peaceful..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed! Great weekend, back in my house now, cooked dinner! (Roast pork - 1st time- decent) Chilled then decided to retire to the leaba

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting on my sofa. Husband just handed me a glass of vhino verde, Indian food ordered. Toddler fast asleep. Arrested development on tv. Very relaxed and happy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am sitting listening to some excellent music and having a good old think.

• Advertisement

I am sitting listening to some excellent music and having a good old think.

That thinking malarkey can be dangerous. Be careful.

Sitting watching nothing on the TV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement