Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That thinking malarkey can be dangerous. Be careful.

Sitting watching nothing on the TV.

All happy thoughts...So far!
    In fairness, I am not the most introspective person so it's good to have a ponder every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Graces7 wrote:
    Bon Voyage and happy landings

Back home again, why do I always plan to relax on holiday, but end up being on the go the whole time. End up needing a holiday after one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Castle :)

Welcome to the newcomers :). ''Tis a madhouse here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Home-house-Living-area-side eating Cream Crackers with Salt, watching T.G.B.B.O. with the Mammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Home-house-Living-area-side eating Cream Crackers with Salt, watching T.G.B.B.O. with the Mammy.

Watching this as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have just noticed that our thread host LadyMB has closed her account. Hope all is ok with her.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting at my desk feeling fed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed. Contemplating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In the scratcher,
    And goodnight America....wherever you are

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lost22

Thank u all do much for the hugs and good wishes!!!
    After a restless night reality hit me when i woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was a dream and that he was in the bed beside me... cue the tears.... they flowed ... followed by such anger (worst excuse ever was given)There has been no contact at all... Anyhow ended up going home to parents... more tears and alot of TLC.

Still fuming!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, trying to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bed, 3 year old puked, so clean up and bath. Then did some strange burps and settled.. then the boy filled his nappy.. It's all go tonight :D
    That's what I get for going to bed at 11. I'll be uip at 3 for bottle change, it only takes a few minutes but enough to wake me up completely.
    I do an overnight feed so he can have 3x2 hourly ones during the day with lower volumes than he should be having. Working him up slowly cos it's been 9 months since he used his belly. He's doing really well. So far.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Heading for bed got a busy week ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed after a lovely shower. Came out of shower to find eldest dog panned out on my bed, enjoying the electric blanket. Am considering the possibility of getting them a good memory foam single people mattress and an electric blanket for themselves because big dog has arthritis but will have to make sure it’s not dangerous for dogs first and see where I can fit a giant mattress for their bed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, bottle changed, All quiet so far.. night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Back home again, why do I always plan to relax on holiday, but end up being on the go the whole time. End up needing a holiday after one.

When I have US friends visiting, I was told they need to be busy; that unless they go home exhausted they do not feel they have had a holiday... So my tour guide role adapts to that

In bed after a lovely shower. Came out of shower to find eldest dog panned out on my bed, enjoying the electric blanket. Am considering the possibility of getting them a good memory foam single people mattress and an electric blanket for themselves because big dog has arthritis but will have to make sure it’s not dangerous for dogs first and see where I can fit a giant mattress for their bed

google this; there are electric blankets for dogs, and special mattresses. I bought wee dog a bed and a doggie duvet at Mr. Price.
    Mr Price has some awesome pet stuff at awesome prices.

.I am searching sites just now to try to get cat and dog food delivered and am staggered at some of the stuff they sell for dogs and cats. My cats have to rough it on my bed!Oh and a wool bin they have appropriated of course

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, bottle changed, All quiet so far.. night all.

Just missed you! Made my phone call home so am settling back a while. The silence out there is awesome. But CHILLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hope you get some sleep Cbyrd.

Getting ready to go out for lunch date. ��

• Advertisement

Kitchen table, having some of the banana and walnut bread I made yesterday....piggy here wants to eat it all ...lol lol

Back to work as well this morning...bawling...

Listening to the rain. had half planned to take the dog a walk. NO WAY... All are asleep here and about to join them. So cold somehow .

gifted wrote:
    Back to work as well this morning...bawling...

Snap, at least it is a short week.

Lying in bed listening to the rain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching the clock and blowing my nose, I'm a fierce pretty picture today. Might need gifted to look after me!.

Watching the clock and blowing my nose, I'm a fierce pretty picture today. Might need gifted to look after me!.

I'm on ìt.....Dr gifted recommends grabbing a coffee and perving a few nurses...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Brace yourself for that wandering hand.ðŸ˜

In bed wondering what to do with my week off. Enjoy work y'all.😀

gifted wrote:
    I'm on ìt.....Dr gifted recommends grabbing a coffee and perving a few nurses...lol lol

Can I get a repeat prescription for this too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Work is the ruination of the drinking class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

interfacing with my pillow....
    tumblr_inline_nra9kep9nS1sm1i1x_500.gif
    ...wishing Tuesday would go away

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I says wrote: »
    Work is the ruination of the drinking class

Cheers!. (having a quiet pint now)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement