Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off across the desert up the Red Sea, get to take a look at Cairo, across the Med and into Lebanon 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Standing looking out the window - rain stopped play!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting in my kitchen with a conundrum. My dogs need a bath, stinky boys after spending a few nights at a local kennel. However we have new carpet on the stairs so I don't want to bring them up with the smell and muddy paws or down when wet. No bath downstairs. No hot water outside, won't wash them in just cold. Can't bring out jugs of warm water because as soon as I take my hand off them they will hide from the scary suds. No large buckets in the house. Too big to carry up or down and too big to wash in the kitchen sink. Don't have a kids paddle pool after the pair of them had great fun wrecking it during the summer.

Looks like our only option is to get used to the smell :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can you run a hose from kitchen tap outside?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting in my kitchen with a conundrum. My dogs need a bath, stinky boys after spending a few nights at a local kennel. However we have new carpet on the stairs so I don't want to bring them up with the smell and muddy paws or down when wet. No bath downstairs. No hot water outside, won't wash them in just cold. Can't bring out jugs of warm water because as soon as I take my hand off them they will hide from the scary suds. No large buckets in the house. Too big to carry up or down and too big to wash in the kitchen sink. Don't have a kids paddle pool after the pair of them had great fun wrecking it during the summer.

Looks like our only option is to get used to the smell :(

Someone I know with this kind of problem swears by a mixture of talcum powder and cornflour. Rub it in then leave and later brush it off. Kind of a doggy dry shampoo and they will love being rubbed so much. All the talc does is stop the cornflour sticking but you can use it alone,

A variation..

https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/diy-dry-shampoo-dogs/91996

Trying to work out why younger cat is in and out repeatedly today. All the morning, yelling and scratching then out again a few minutes later...

Can you run a hose from kitchen tap outside?

Ive been trying. It's not connecting. That would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Having a hot chocolate in Starbucks. Did I mention I'm on holidays this week :D

Might go and perv on gifted :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Water pistol wash for the dogs..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Sitting in the car in queue for Crumlin - hate this place!

Whispered wrote: »
    Ive been trying. It's not connecting. That would be ideal.

Found insulating tape. So managed to tape the hose to the tap. Both dogs clean and drying by the rad. Toddler soaked and whinging. Kitchen floor destroyed. A freshly painted wall destroyed and we're currently getting the place ready to rent it out. Full bottle of doggy shampoo gone because the toddler decided to wash the patio while I was rinsing a dog. And husband got a sarky and unwarranted bitchtext that I'm going to have to either try pass off as a joke or apologise for. :o

Disaster! Next time I'll just wash them up at the kennel they stay in when we're away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At my desk, eyeballs hanging out of head, awake since 5:30, my mind was racing and wouldn't calm down, only got about 4 hours sleep -_-.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Having a hot chocolate in Starbucks. Did I mention I'm on holidays this week :D

Might go and perv on gifted :D

Lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

On the bus from Tralee to Limerick.... currently at abbeyfeale...and almost ready to hurl ...only mode of transport that gets me every time :(

On the bus from Tralee to Limerick.... currently at abbeyfeale...and almost ready to hurl ...only mode of transport that gets me every time :(

Can you move to the front? Might help.

I'm sitting on the couch wondering why every inch of me aches and where the scratch on my rib cage came from. Perhaps the incubus paid me a visit.

Ouch; plastic bag ? Deep slow breaths

Listening to the rain and done my housework etc, such as it is.... Cat sprawled by me...

I'm sitting on the couch wondering why every inch of me aches and where the scratch on my rib cage came from. Perhaps the incubus paid me a visit.

They say those Incubi can be bad for your health.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At the Car Wash, treating my baby.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, tryinG to get my head around threading o_O.
    incubus paid me a visit.

Pay back for constantly biting someones neck maybe?:pac:

Made it without hurling..
    Close though :)

Made it without hurling..
    Close though :)

WELL DONE!

A few weeks ago when I was on the mainland shopping I started a migraine.

Spent the thankfully short crossing head bowed, clutching my body,eyes closed, asking " Are we nearly there?"

JUST got home through the door and into the bathroom in time

Takes will power..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work just after painting my nails a Matte yellow colour ��
    http://ibb.co/njsywc This colour but my nails are short and square.
    Might get a spray tan later to get fully into spring/summer mood

You missed a bit. :)

The colour is lovely. I do not like the nails though, they just make me think of dirty hands for some reason. Short and square sounds so much cleaner. I wasn't always so practical!

I'm having a coffee in the sitting room. It's bright and fresh. Downstairs clean, upstairs almost done. Washing from our weekend away done too.

Plus I think I'm getting a car. I've been on my husbands insurance for the past 10 years and thought that it would cost a fortune to get my own policy. He got a quote for less than €900 which is better than I thought. More than the car itself is worth but I've to start somewhere I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Feeling rough as fcuk after a weekend of excess.

On holidays from work and down some kids indoor balls thingy listening to women moan about the school holidays and “how it’s too long” - oh foff.

I’m getting old

Nice nails...is this the full effect? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Flaked out on the bed after a busy day of activities.
    Have a boat trip and on board meal later but it's wild windy and I don't have sea legs so might give it a miss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement