Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In bed trying to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm sitting in the kitchen talking to my beloved daddy. I've figured out a way to be ok. If we get bad news on Monday then that means it's a case of early intervention and with medication his memory will be maintained for longer. If we get good news then all the better Afterall I've noticed no change so everything will be ok.

It's so sad when our heroes become mortal.. Hope you're ok..

In bed hoping it doesn't turn into a snowfest before I get home tomorrow, Christmas show for the little ones. Hope my baba has a good night..
    Night all xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

cbyrd wrote: »

In bed hoping it doesn't turn into a snowfest before I get home tomorrow, Christmas show for the little ones. Hope my baba has a good night..
    Night all xx

Good night and good wishes cbyrd:)

Computerside looking at funny memes and jokes,having a good aul giggle to myself before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

couch side with the cat, thinking about the future, may be some big changes in 2018

Kuala Lumpur is a great city to live in.....just saying like.

cbyrd wrote: »

Night all xx

Feckin hope there is no snow until I get home and get used to the cold! Hope wee man will continue the good fight. x

Sitting on the bed in my hotel going to finish writing a piece for work before I shower and check out. Have to go look at apartments today and then a meeting at 5pm before I head to the airport to start the long trip home.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Here getting dressed while checking the weather forecast. I'm not in work until tomorrow night and it's looking like it's going to be freezing. Not looking forward to that. then again little to be complaining about with a warm house to go back to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The benefits of working for an airline :)
    24023823937_924821d6fa.jpg
    38002063145_980a027f51.jpg
    @witchie, I discovered that drinking whiskey everyday inoculated me against the cold, you should try it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I'd say you're less inoculated, and more pickled smurfjed ;)

At work .. Xmas crap is starting in earnest and I want to climb into bed for the next 18 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Choo Choo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Witchie wrote: »
    Kuala Lumpur is a great city to live in.....just saying like.

Feckin hope there is no snow until I get home and get used to the cold! Hope wee man will continue the good fight. x

Sitting on the bed in my hotel going to finish writing a piece for work before I shower and check out. Have to go look at apartments today and then a meeting at 5pm before I head to the airport to start the long trip home.

cool :) i doubt I'll be moving out of the country though

At my apartment, killing time before my meeting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Costa Carrickmines.... Forced to sit near a crowd of oul ones breaking their arses laughing! NaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Penetrating irritating laughs I ever heard. My brain keeps sending me signals to move but there is little else where to park myself. Forced to accept this horrible reality!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Walking the dog and its WARM :)
    38861623182_027840c733.jpg
    38892062151_932b845c81.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

In Belle Mare, Mauritius!! Heading home tomorrow but had a fantastic 2 weeks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    The benefits of working for an airline :)
    24023823937_924821d6fa.jpg
    38002063145_980a027f51.jpg
    @witchie, I discovered that drinking whiskey everyday inoculated me against the cold, you should try it :)

Lucky sod. Am standing in line at the notoriouslysliw KLUA passport control and have a long flight in economy to face.

😣😣😣

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Witchie wrote: »
    Lucky sod. Am standing in line at the notoriouslysliw KLUA passport control and have a long flight in economy to face.

😣😣😣

But on the plus side...think how many times you can join the mile high club on the way home!

At work... bored off my tits

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shivering cold in the canteen... Again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Outside burger king on the n11, not sure if I've just been served by James Cordens younger less obnoxious brother, sleeping beauty just walked past to pay for petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Hauling 5 gallon drums up onto the roof in uhg...hi ho... hi ho...it's off to work I go.....blah blah....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side at folks house..meetings done for the day

*puts feet up*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with coffee and a puzzle. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting out of a bed that's not mine :D

• Advertisement

Getting out of a bed that's not mine :D

Bejaysus!

:D

I'm getting in to a bed that is mine for my little nap.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch, trapped in the nightmare that is online shopping with back and forth with my missus/sister/mother/friends. No wonder I have been putting this off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back home, wondering if should put up the Xmas decorations. Also thinking, fcuk it, leave them till the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

On the couch, trapped in the nightmare that is online shopping with back and forth with my missus/sister/mother/friends. No wonder I have been putting this off.

Do I understand that you are actually speaking to people about what they want, before you buy?

Have to wonder about Christmas shopping when it does this to people (getting in to stress over it).

I'd much rather someone spent €10 unannounced on a special lunch or small gift anytime throughout the year rather than feel they have to buy me something in December. In fact, I'd sooner spend €100 on something for someone I know they'd love in July than €50 on something they'll be kind of "meh" about at Christmas.

Does that make me sound like a scrooge?

On the couch in a dressing gown, fluffy socks on and under a blanket and two dogs and I'm still cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Hotel home after ringing my mum to give her the details on my - finally booked - flights home for Christmas! \o/ We'd chat almost every day, but only see each other a few times a year.

My mum - the legend - starts with: "Repeat after me: I shall not disagree with my mother."

So, mum has made these amazing plans for Christmas - she remembers every random remark that I make, and I'm just a bit overwhelmed with how awesome she is.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm just a bit overwhelmed with how awesome she is.

Aw that's sweet. I hope my little fella holds me in such high esteem when he's older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Do I understand that you are actually speaking to people about what they want, before you buy?

Have to wonder about Christmas shopping when it does this to people (getting in to stress over it).

I'd much rather someone spent €10 unannounced on a special lunch or small gift anytime throughout the year rather than feel they have to buy me something in December. In fact, I'd sooner spend €100 on something for someone I know they'd love in July than €50 on something they'll be kind of "meh" about at Christmas.

Does that make me sound like a scrooge?

Some of it is me speaking to people about what they want but some of it is ordering things online for my mum for other people because she's not good at online shopping, and the rest is discussing with my sister what to get my mum, or with my wife what to get a friend of ours.

Bleh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm just buying my dogs presents this year it's just a racket

I'm lying on the couch wondering if I'll bother with dinner, i can't remember the last day I had dinner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement