Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In bed with a migraine :(

I hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Husband and toddler fell asleep in our bed and I decided to move the boy to his own bed. He woke as I was putting him down so I hopped in with him and am comfy cosy now. So poor hubby fell asleep looking after the baba and will wake up with nobody beside him. It'll be interesting to see what time he realises that he's alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading to bed, tired little auto tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed supposed to be going out Saturday night and trying to find something to wear online that I can order and it’ll be here on time
    I have no clothes and there’s nothing nice to buy

Bedside and can't sleep ;(

• Advertisement

I mean could you imagine the actual state of your mental health going out in that? http://ibb.co/em6nRc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed,wide awake also.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

In Santa Marta, Colombia. The last night I have on the Caribbean coast as I head back to Medellin for 7 days . . and then Panama! Bitter sweet that the Colombian chapter is coming to an end, it has been my favourite country by a long shot. Yet onwards and upwards I guess.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

The San Antonio Riverwalk, having dinner. Quite a pretty stretch of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

supermouse wrote: »
    In Santa Marta, Colombia. The last night I have on the Caribbean coast as I head back to Medellin for 7 days . . and then Panama! Bitter sweet that the Colombian chapter is coming to an end, it has been my favourite country by a long shot. Yet onwards and upwards I guess.

On my couch having a well deserved beer after a **** 15 hour shift.
    I bet your view is better than mine. Cruise liner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lying in bed supposed to be going out Saturday night and trying to find something to wear online that I can order and it’ll be here on time
    I have no clothes and there’s nothing nice to buy

Is it not a little chilly for nudism? ;)

Back abed, hot coffee does not reach frozen feet,,,

Was wide awake after "calling home"; dog was more manic than usual, so , it being a moonlit night, we went walkies, yes before 5 am... Used to do this
    a lot when i had the car-chasing collie. The least sound of an engine and she was off...

Rather lovely out there. Understatement! Huge moon and all around , the 'sea lights." Lighthouses each with their telltale pattern..Sound of waves on shore... Apart from that. total peace. Not a whisper. not a sound. Peace

And the light of home shining out ..not another soul awake.

Cat came too of course.:D.

Will do this often now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Graces7, it sounds lovely, you need to show us photos:):)

Nespresso time in hotel then off to a secret military base..... don't tell anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote:
    Nespresso time in hotel then off to a secret military base..... don't tell anyone

Area 51, find out if aliens really do exist

:P

Lying in bed, trying to decide on next holiday trip.

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Graces7, it sounds lovely, you need to show us photos:):)

Nespresso time in hotel then off to a secret military base..... don't tell anyone :)

Thanks; I have snow photos on my phone but no idea how to shift them....

Bed, trying to get warm. .... And trying to sort this cat out. He yelled and banged for a long time at the door. When I let him in, he inspected the food, then went to the kitchen and tried to leave via the window.. closed and seed trays on the freezer top by it. Crashed a lot then fled so I let him out of the door. A few minutes later he is back at the door, crying and knocking

Crashed now on my arm... He has been like this a while now. By the way all three cats literally knock at the door now, repeatedly and rhythmically until I respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my place of work. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Living room, baby on playmat, toddler in highchair eating a pear, having a sneaky coffee while watching Commonwealth Games swimming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Strong tae with lovely fresh white bread and real butter smathered with raspberry jam.
    Ya can bate an egg but ya can’t bate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Beach side restaurant having lunch and a beer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back sitting in the sun in the garden after a very pleasant 6km walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I says wrote: »
    Strong tae with lovely fresh white bread and real butter smathered with raspberry jam.
    Ya can bate an egg but ya can’t bate that.

Where?

Kitchenside making lunch

In work just out of the shower after a morning of waxing myself from head to toe
    Eyebrows on fleeeeeeek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Where?

In my kitchen

I'm at home enjoying my once a week day of nothing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside eatin' and drinkin'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Starvin' now...

Being extra kind to my biggest cat.. Bloodcurdling screams from the shed had dog and I racing out, she barking fit to bust as she has been trained to "see em off"

I knew it was the stinkerstray tom and my big boy who is a wimp or a pacifist

Looked in through the shed door and there they were; these two lads, sitting in the hay, yelling at each other...
    Stinkertom refused to move until weedog appeared.. then he vamoosed..

Life in the raw!

• Advertisement

I thought you were going to say the big Tom cat was giving your cat a seeing too, we’ve all been there, extra loud and making a scene.

I’m in work just after washing chocolate handprints off my walls belonging to children who shouldn’t have been brought here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement