Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sorting out knitting ( rich purple fingerless gloves ) and a nice loud youtube old film,.. do some baking later..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with tea. Waiting for washing to finish. Will have a shower soon and I might pop to the cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At desk. Pain in tummy. :mad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my way home to my condo having failed in the great EpiPen hunt.

Got my passport at least.

Will be under the covers crying if anyone is looking for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back in work after fainting in the drs. Had to get blood taken, it hurt more than usual, felt queasy. She handed me the blood to drop to the lab. The warm blood in the tubes was enough to drop me. I hate hate hate having blood taken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I love helpful people, walked into our office, guy asked if I wanted to leave on a flight departing an hour earlier. So extra beer time for me tonight 😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Remember when you didn’t get me a birthday present

Oh yeah. I am on that now. Leopard skin shoe for a size ten foot - right?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

An hour and a half trying stuff on in Zara,wanted everything in there..coffee and toast now and it's my friends shout..ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm sat up in bed with a toilet roll for insufferably runny nose.. Sod Friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Waiting on my Da(East Clare) to come out of the post office, he's collecting his pension..I'm just delighted he is physically able...going grocery shopping next, at 50mph around the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sitting at me desk in the office looking out at the rain pissing down.

Can't wait for 4.15 this afternoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got a tax refund yesterday lol, unexpected but very welcome. So far I’ve decided I’m getting a new mattress, a fancy hair cut, new clothes, a pair of shoes, new tiles for the bathroom, painting the kitchen and a night out drinking on Saturday night. I must think this tax refund is the size of of a Dana white paycheque

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Offered cockpit jumpseat or business class seat. .

I must be getting old as I took the comfortable business class seat 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

In my leaba with my laptop. Had a minor (but sore as fcuk) surgical procedure this week and totally wiped out, but still have work to do. The rain is belting down outside here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Made it downstairs and about to have my first cup of coffee since Tuesday morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home for town. A hovercraft would have been best today to negotiate the floods. Looking at a nice stack of biscuits that will go well with another coffee.

Lit the stove fire. Last of the coal.. Ah well... due to get warmer tomorrow Back abed...

Only just got home and now the coat is being put back on. A neighbour is out of firewood and briquettes and wondered was I going to town - I'm only back!
    Still I can get what she wants at a shop two miles away, so not so bad.

I'm in a little place called Tara's tearooms. They better feckin hurry up. I'm back to my learnin' at 2 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Limerick.....

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Limerick.....

LIMERICK? OK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Trying to gage the weather to go out and do my bits and bobs. Looks like getting rained on is unavoidable.

Also cranky no coffee in the gaff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work wondering when it's reasonable to leave... I have a telephone interview in 2 hours..

northgirl wrote: »
    At work wondering when it's reasonable to leave... I have a telephone interview in 2 hours..

Go now! Nobody's looking...go..go...go.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

I am on my couch, resting after work

I'm back on the choo choo now. Very quick day. I wish I could stay though. I love Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shed side, potting some plants and getting the window boxes ready :)

La.de.da wrote: »
    Couch. Trying to gage the weather to go out and do my bits and bobs. Looks like getting rained on is unavoidable.

Also cranky no coffee in the gaff.

That is truly appalling. NO COFFEE. Wish i could send some fast.. I am not joking; running out of coffee is my worst nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Didn't make it the bed for crying yet. Had so much to do with work, packing, cleaning and best of all video messaging with my mammy and my little sister as they went wedding dress shopping (for my sis, not my mam). 

She found the dress!!! She looked like the most beautiful little fairy princess on the planet. She is the sweetest wee doll ever. I was 17 when she was born so she is almost more like my daughter than my sis and grew up with my sons. I don't think there is a more perfect person on the planet than her. She is this beautiful, skinny blonde that turns heads, the kindest sweetest person and smart as hell. She works doing research at Cambridge University. She skips around like a 3 year old bringing rainbows and lollipops and unicorn sparkle everywhere she goes. Like I say, perfect. 

So despite my tough day, she made me happy again, even though it kills me to have not been there in person when she found the gown. 

On my couch watching Madam Secretary, trying to finish up some work and then get my butt to bed so that I can get up early and head to the airport. 

Watch out Bali....

• Advertisement

Any hope of sleep is gone as the gale has increased to epic proportions and I am wincing and cringing at the blasts..

"the whirling wind's tempestuous shocks " Breastplate of Saint Patrick 5th century.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement