Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah witchie what a lovely way to think of your sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trying to settle a manic seven year old for his dinner. Too much chocolate in the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just home from work loving being back out selling again, but totally exhausted anyhow fire on, dinner on and Nespresso in hand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch with a beer. Have spent a week away with no adult company and am starting to lose the plot!!
    Home tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wind starting to lessen and sleep pulsing in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Galway..... shopping trip finished...couch watching cookery shows

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Galway also, ventured out briefly, mistake so back to my sick bed and comfort

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On me couch now, ended up having a few 'sneaky' pints after work so in good form now.

Checking Livescore every 2 mins in the hope of a Waterford win v Cork in the soccer tonight (not confident btw)

kfallon wrote: »
    On me couch now, ended up having a few 'sneaky' pints after work so in good form now.

Checking Livescore every 2 mins in the hope of a Waterford win v Cork in the soccer tonight (not confident btw)

Ffs getting beat already :pac: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work watching that video of Mcgregor strutting out in handcuffs a few times
    Lord he’s a beaut, that confident stride, the cuffs....
    if dee gets rid of him and he lowers his standards he can pm me, he has a boards account

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

kfallon wrote: »
    Ffs getting beat already :pac: :(

They only went and won :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, one eye on the tv and one eye on boards, very exciting life I lead :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

couchside, one eye on the tv and one eye on boards, very exciting life I lead :o

Wow, I was about to post the same thing. Slow night.

Think I'll hit the hay.

McGregors accent would put me off. So so fake. I couldn't listen to him.

Couch. Have a bottle of wine drank. Would love a drop more. Fecking knee and tooth killing. I'm feeling old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

head on pillow, hoping the dishes will clean themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Still on the couch watching the great British bake off masterclass......jesus but there brilliant....just want to bake lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couchside. Should be in bed but I'm not tired enough yet. Feeling a bit meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In the kitchen, lappy on the counter, few beers got consumed. Kate Bush is prancing around in a red dress and while it's a great song she sort of looks like a wind-sock after around 3 mins of the video. Seriously, watch it! You'll see what I mean.

I've decided I need to change things a bit. Not with the kitchen, it's a nice kitchen. Well ya know, you wouldn't be hosting the Great British Bake Off in it, but it would be an ok venue for a seriously competitive rice krispie bun competition, by anyone's standards.

Mainly I think I would be more useful person to my good lady and my kids if I got away from forums in general. Instead of faffing around talking crap.

So I wont be posting here anymore and just wanted to say bye. Nice thread and lovely friendly folk. Good luck to all of yee.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the kitchen, lappy on the counter, few beers got consumed. Kate Bush is prancing around in a red dress and while it's a great song she sort of looks like a wind-sock after around 3 mins of the video. Seriously, watch it! You'll see what I mean.

I've decided I need to change things a bit. Not with the kitchen, it's a nice kitchen. Well ya know, you wouldn't be hosting the Great British Bake Off in it, but it would be an ok venue for a seriously competitive rice krispie bun competition, by anyone's standards.

Mainly I think I would be more useful person to my good lady and my kids if I got away from forums in general. Instead of faffing around talking crap.

So I wont be posting here anymore and just wanted to say bye. Nice thread and lovely friendly folk. Good luck to all of yee.

I enjoy your posts here and

I’m going to wish you luck and health and happiness xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Autosport wrote: »
    I enjoy your posts here and

I’m going to wish you luck and health and happiness xxx

And we'll see him tomorrow :D

Ah best of luck if you do stay away..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Taobh-Leithreas. I can't figure in my head if it'd be ar on leithreas or ag an leithreas.. Hhmmm... That'll bug me now....

I totally read Boobs in LA's post and was wondering what would one need be doing with their boobs to get ready to go to town or wherever :D Then read bobs.. :D

Also Galway side! :) How many Galway folks do we have in here I wonder?!? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside :)

I will miss your posts Shanks :) Take care x

I'm in bed. I was really tired earlier but it's kind of worn off now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

And best of luck to you too one of. You don't need us anyways. Your funny wit can carry you on in your quest for greater things for you and your beloved. Safe journey and don't come back here ya hur?! 😊

Best of luck shanks.

In bed. Still complaining about my tooth. My jaw on the sore side is hot to touch. I don't think this will go away on its own.

On the plus side I've just had the most delicious dinner ever and am feeling very full and sleepy. Also tomorrow is my lie in day. Whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

@Whispered it might pass, something similar happened to me 2 years ago and it went away with paracetamol (it was all to do be with being rundown and having the flu), but more often than not it probably needs a dentist to sort it for you, which will be a quick job and no more pain a couple of hours later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Ah, cheerio shanks. :)

Bed, full of Chinese and chocolate... My video monitor arrived today, it's fecking amazing. Must remember to turn it off though :D lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

I'll have a big day ahead of me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement