Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the kitchen, lappy on the counter, few beers got consumed. Kate Bush is prancing around in a red dress and while it's a great song she sort of looks like a wind-sock after around 3 mins of the video. Seriously, watch it! You'll see what I mean.

I've decided I need to change things a bit. Not with the kitchen, it's a nice kitchen. Well ya know, you wouldn't be hosting the Great British Bake Off in it, but it would be an ok venue for a seriously competitive rice krispie bun competition, by anyone's standards.

Mainly I think I would be more useful person to my good lady and my kids if I got away from forums in general. Instead of faffing around talking crap.

So I wont be posting here anymore and just wanted to say bye. Nice thread and lovely friendly folk. Good luck to all of yee.

Nooooo if she loves you she will share you with us. Please come back. Us Liverpool fans will be outnumbered* if you don't.

On the choo choo going to the airport.

Did I mention am going to Bali for a month? :D

*I have no data to verify this so it may not be a fact.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

kfallon wrote: »
    They only went and won :D:D:D

Up the Deise!!

In bed, wide awake. Slept so much all week I have no tired left.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:
    Nooooo if she loves you she will share you with us. Please come back. Us Liverpool fans will be outnumbered* if you don't.

I will always be here ....

Except when I'm over there .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In the kitchen, lappy on the counter, few beers got consumed. Kate Bush is prancing around in a red dress and while it's a great song she sort of looks like a wind-sock after around 3 mins of the video. Seriously, watch it! You'll see what I mean.

I've decided I need to change things a bit. Not with the kitchen, it's a nice kitchen. Well ya know, you wouldn't be hosting the Great British Bake Off in it, but it would be an ok venue for a seriously competitive rice krispie bun competition, by anyone's standards.

Mainly I think I would be more useful person to my good lady and my kids if I got away from forums in general. Instead of faffing around talking crap.

So I wont be posting here anymore and just wanted to say bye. Nice thread and lovely friendly folk. Good luck to all of yee.

Always good to take a break and extra good to leave good wishes behind

Abed, waiting for my feet to warm up...Thought there was a power cut earlier but it was just the light bulb had died in the night..

so quiet after the storm .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen having breakfast. I'll be right back here in about 14 hours having my tea. Exciting stuff.

Kitchen having breakfast. I'll be right back here in about 14 hours having my tea. Exciting stuff.

But what happens... in between!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In bed, might try for another hours kip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Eating breakfast at home in preparation for a busy day. Leaving for a mountain hike in ten minutes.

In bed, might try for another hours kip

No joy so get up now, shave the noggin, shower and prob head into town to get a few things. Might stop somewhere for a pint too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Had a lie on til 9:30. Much needed. Now we have a kids party to go to at 1. Yey.

Tooth more painful than last night, can barely open my mouth. Now I'm feeling queasy.
    I'm really frustrated. I'd been waiting 2 years for an appointment in James to have my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthetic. When he saw me he started telling me how he has cancer patients who need beds why should I get one for my teeth. Referred me back to my dentist for normal extraction, but considering i have panic attacks when getting them cleaned every six months, he agrees that I can't be done without sedation.
    So I'm looking into getting them removed up north. Will work out about €1000 which I really don't have - but I can't go on with this pain coming and going. Not to mention the fact there is a chronic infection in my jaw bone can't be good for my immune system in general.

Whispered wrote: »
    Had a lie on til 9:30. Much needed. Now we have a kids party to go to at 1. Yey.

Tooth more painful than last night, can barely open my mouth. Now I'm feeling queasy.
    I'm really frustrated. I'd been waiting 2 years for an appointment in James to have my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthetic. When he saw me he started telling me how he has cancer patients who need beds why should I get one for my teeth. Referred me back to my dentist for normal extraction, but considering i have panic attacks when getting them cleaned every six months, he agrees that I can't be done without sedation.
    So I'm looking into getting them removed up north. Will work out about €1000 which I really don't have - but I can't go on with this pain coming and going. Not to mention the fact there is a chronic infection in my jaw bone can't be good for my immune system in general.

There is an excellent complaints system. Look at the HSE site? Hoping you get better help north and soon .
    Seething for thee.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Whispered wrote:
    Tooth more painful than last night, can barely open my mouth. Now I'm feeling queasy. I'm really frustrated. I'd been waiting 2 years for an appointment in James to have my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthetic. When he saw me he started telling me how he has cancer patients who need beds why should I get one for my teeth. Referred me back to my dentist for normal extraction, but considering i have panic attacks when getting them cleaned every six months, he agrees that I can't be done without sedation. So I'm looking into getting them removed up north. Will work out about €1000 which I really don't have - but I can't go on with this pain coming and going. Not to mention the fact there is a chronic infection in my jaw bone can't be good for my immune system in general.

Pm

No joy so get up now, shave the noggin, shower and prob head into town to get a few things. Might stop somewhere for a pint too

Back home, never had the pint so will watch the Everton v Liverpool match here and then head out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside having a snack and then it will be gardenside cutting grass :) love the smell of fresh cut grass

yawning.. started watching a film, but the sex and violence got too much for me,, so yawning, in my dwelling, half asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Whose idea was it to have a party. Stress of having to have place immaculate before everyone comes up whilst kids are here. Not sure if there helping or hindering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Cuppa tea time. It's a beautiful day :)

northgirl wrote: »
    Cuppa tea time. It's a beautiful day :)

Go on, have a crunchie with it ;)
    *expects northgirl to post in 'What are you eating?' thread soon*

It was a lovely morning here but gone a bit overcast now. Thankfully no sign of rain tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Go on, have a crunchie with it ;)
    *expects northgirl to post in 'What are you eating?' thread soon*

It was a lovely morning here but gone a bit overcast now. Thankfully no sign of rain tho

I feel a Crunchie McFlurry coming my direction this evening. For now just Tea & Toast. :)

• Advertisement

I feel a Crunchie McFlurry coming my direction this evening. For now just Tea & Toast. :)

And a few giant buttons ;)

A WHAT? You guys talk a strange language :rolleyes:

Graces7 wrote: »
    A WHAT? You guys talk a strange language :rolleyes:

Get down to McDonalds and order a McFlurry for yourself

That would be an interesting odyssey! Call the ferryman on his day off, insist on a crossing, drive for an hour...

Never eaten McDonalds ..

So what please is a mcflurry? Sounds dangerous

Graces7 wrote: »
    That would be an interesting odyssey! Call the ferryman on his day off, insist on a crossing, drive for an hour...

Never eaten McDonalds ..

So what please is a mcflurry? Sounds dangerous

Basically ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Apart from acceptable coffee, a McFlurry is the only thing I like about McDonalds. Always moreish.

Back home after a very enjoyable ramble in the mountains. Tired, but in a good way. Armchair now for a while and do the crossword

Me and my big gob, pissing down now and just as I was about to walk to the pub :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat on the couch doing boring things but drinking tea. Looking out at sun, waaaaaay too bright for me :o

Blissfully comfy in my lovely bed... two cats in, one still out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Around 33,000 feet just passed Japan a while ago and now somewhere over the Bering sea flying to SFO. Wireless connection is not exactly stable but still fairly miraculous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement