Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Around 33,000 feet just passed Japan a while ago and now somewhere over the Bering sea flying to SFO. Wireless connection is not exactly stable but still fairly miraculous!

No following that is there? ;) A clear case of....oneupmanship!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just home after being shopping with my friend since 11am,it's been like summer here all day ..Costa Del Cork boi..ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just home from a 3 mile walk on the salthill prom. Dinner and TV now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to spend weekend with himself. Usually only see him one day a week this weekend we both have two days ❤️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

En route to spend weekend with himself. Usually only see him one day a week this weekend we both have two days ❤️

Enjoy 💘💘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside. It's after 1.30 in the morning but still 27 ° and I have beer and semi-stilted conversation with some Indonesians who don't speak much English.

I used all my Malay trying to impress them but now I think they think am hungry coz I was talking about nuts, coconut and sesame.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side, listening to Dhr radio with Cork's very own legend Ronan C ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

In the kitchen listening to John Denver, what a Saturday :pac:

Sitting room, browsing boards et al in an effort to stay awake. Looking out at a wall of mist not 30 metres away. Take care if driving tonight.

On the couch after a lovely dinner and now film time :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

On the laptop in bed, finishing taking notes on the 1st chapter of LC biology, although I'm in TY.

Still, good to be proactive and prepare in advance. Reinforces the chance of getting a H1, which I aim for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Televisionside, reflecting on the trash that survives through the decades.

Just now 'Disco Duck' is being broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNx1pMgW4fw

Is 'WTF' the appropriate expletive ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Colser wrote: »
    Just home after being shopping with my friend since 11am,it's been like summer here all day ..Costa Del Cork boi..ðŸ˜

Fab day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, with the cat fast asleep on top of me, perfect :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just climbing into bed with the little one...she's warned me not to snore...she's in for some disappointment! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

bed. listening to some Metallica with a cup of tea:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

bed. listening to some Metallica with a cup of tea:cool:

..and nothing else matters...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

it's progressed now. it wasn't supposed to be a late night for me.
    oh well:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lieing in bed, can't find the off switch in brain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lieing in bed, can't find the off switch in brain.

*brandishes lump hammer*
    I can help Ted :D

• Advertisement

bed... phone ran out of time earlier; I am on pay as you go. Cannot find my own phone number anywhere to top t up online > I always take into Tesco to top it up as I am the archetypal technophobee. The phone is for occasional outgoing calls only

So I am stuck as not able for getting to Tesco. Tried all the online ideas but nothing is where it should be on the phone...cannot work out ho to scroll down messages or read the number from them,

An Post maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just pulled a hot as fook Sri Lankan dude by sitting opposite him in Starbucks. Within 5 mins he added me on FB and when he left just now he said he will buzz me later and maybe I could show him around KL sometime. ��

I fookin love Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*brandishes lump hammer* I can help Ted

zzzzzzzzzzzz..

I'm asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

So you are enjoying BALI :)

Balcony time, nespresso with the mutt, clear blue skies and a pleasant 27 degrees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

smurfjed wrote: »
    So you are enjoying BALI :)

Balcony time, nespresso with the mutt, clear blue skies and a pleasant 27 degrees.

You Bastard! :D
    Tralee... toilet...pissing rain..7°

Bed, listening to the cistern filling and the cat crunching a raw chicken wing. Lovely out very early but clouding now. and rain coming in later But glorious early morning..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed. Getting up to shower now with a promise of pancakes for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

On the couch watching Sleeping Beauty... not the worst way to spend a Sunday morning, just earlier than I’d like!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting at the table having a cuppa and I'm in knots laughing at the toddler feeding the dogs some cereal. It's amazing how well they understand him when he has a bowl of cereal. Military precision sits and downs from a pair who usually behave as if he's another puppy to be ignored.

• Advertisement

Up and about. Garden bird feeders refreshed, breakfast is cooking, then shower and off to mass. Meeting in a neighbour's for coffee after.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement