Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bed, trying to convince the 3 year old to be quiet so I can stay here longer.. I don't want to watch Barbie again ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

At home, cleaning the bedroom while I try to make a very difficult decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ninjini wrote: »
    At home, cleaning the bedroom while I try to make a very difficult decision.

Toss a coin. You'll know when the coin is in the air which decision is right for you.

In my home office, editing an assignment before submitting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lieing in bed, can't find the off switch in brain.

Just behind the left ear in most of your era... ;)

pottering meaningully on line and remembering the long winter with no internet! SRING!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed being the little spoon had great plans to get up early but nah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Snuggled up in bed, enjoying my last lie in until next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside deciding what to have for lunch make that brunch as I didn't have breakfast. Going to be a slow day today as I'm wrecked after my friends hen night last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching some excellent cycling action from the Commonwealth Games.

Sitting on the couch analysing himself. Tired now :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Autosport wrote: »
    Kitchenside deciding what to have for lunch make that brunch as I didn't have breakfast. Going to be a slow day today as I'm wrecked after my friends hen night last night

Have something greasy, it's what hangovers were made for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I've just discovered saltbae and watching a couple of videos. Confirmation that the world has lost the plot as this guy has become an international celebrity for the weird way he sprinkles salt.

Mind blown by how ridiculous it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

kfallon wrote: »

I don't drink alcohol, I'm just tired and old :(

:D

Aching from laughing at this cat collection

These usually do not amuse but wondrously funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcGOoDThC1E

having deliciously lazy Sunday afternoon.. would love ice cream but CEE will have to do or tinned rice pudding or. ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Making homemade Hugo Spritz...my 18yo niece is enjoying them anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Trying to look at a huge pair of knockers in the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my fav bar after a rather blissful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Graces7 wrote: »
    Just behind the left ear in most of your era... ;)

Don't you be trying to press my buttons.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in after a day working the soil. The best thing about a cold beer is when you have really earned it! Cheers all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

kfallon wrote: »

Hangovers can be great, depending on how you approach them. In my mind, a hangover (should) teach people to respect alcohol. I drink like a two humped desert horse at an oasis, but I know my limits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just woke up from a nap and feel all disoriented and weird. Hate this feeling so don't nap anymore but I was knackered. Contemplating a shower to refresh.

I'm in the Black Sheep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cooking dinner for both of us. He’s brave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm in the Black Sheep :)

I'm not. Drinking stuff at home that they probably serve there mind. Rocketship IPA, Black's brewery in kinsale makes it. 330ml cans very hoppy, nice. I like it, and I'm not one for 'trendy craft beers'. Worth a punt Perse.

I'm not. Drinking stuff at home that they probably serve there mind. Rocketship IPA, Black's brewery in kinsale makes it. 330ml cans very hoppy, nice. I like it, and I'm not one for 'trendy craft beers'. Worth a punt Perse.

I've had their Kinsale pale ale. It's lovely :) I'm heading off home now. It's getting busy and hot and I can't concentrate on my book :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

On the couch, not fit to budge after a huge dinner - I estimate at least 45 minutes until I raid the fridge for chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch after washing and brushing the dog. Wondering how she can shed so much and still be hairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

My local off licence sells it a €1 a can at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

We spent the day at blessington lakes then some gardening. Tidying up for tenants has begun. We're starting outside.

About to have a nice hot bath after a busy weekend. Book, drink, bubbles and nobody asking me for anything for at least 45mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch after a princess binge, we started with Barbie, then Cinderella back to Barbie, then beauty and the beast, twice. I'm done. Where's me bed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement