Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Bar in Connolly Station. 17:37 train was packed so decided to get a pint and wait for 18:25 instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, starting to think my little man will never wake up. Looking at another week of sedation really, it's frustrating.
    Great craic in traffic getting here this morning. But I used my traffic senses (google maps) and found an alternative route ... (drove around the big puddle) but still took 3 hours to get here, glad I was alone in the car :D

I often think of you Cbyrd and your little man, really hoping that ye get a break soon, if anyone deserves one it's the two of ye.

I'm on the bus and would like a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nice view from the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Bar in Connolly Station. 17:37 train was packed so decided to get a pint and wait for 18:25 instead.

I was in the same bar at the same time, usually I go to Lloyds across the road if I've time to kill but not today. Back in my North Co Dublin HQ now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Eating a Walkers Ready Salted Crisp Sambo on a random Youtubeathon of peeps building and embracing Tiny House living. It's pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching the snooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

Couch watching the champions league contemplating a job trial i have on friday 😨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On the couch....trying to cure a dead leg :/

On the couch watching My Girl and thinking this is a bad idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couch side, channel surfing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching a documentary on the JFK assassination on H2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Couchside nice big fire on and watching gogglebox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

A breakthrough...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen making my lunch and then heading for bed and read for a bit.

Beddy bed bed bed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Trying to give 1 of my Tom Ford scents away and the donkey won't take it!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side heading towards bedside but will definitely end up in dream side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Laptopside. Bidding on few bits of Clothes on Ebay for the Christmas, even though I've nowhere to go and no-one to go anywhere with anyway! :rolleyes::D:( And probably a.p.u. most of the things I buy online don't fit! :(:pac: Gahhhhhh

Feckin illegal immigrant cats, thats why the Brits are brexiting!

Gave the girls at work €300 to buy a new tree on Monday ..I've just left for my lunch and they still aren't finished decorating the damn thing. . Any wonder I hate Xmas :D

Three hundred dollareedoos for a tree?? Please tell me the the branches are covered in sticky green budz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm at home with the animals eating toast and watching Jeremy Kyle.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work listening to people coughing and spluttering around me. There is also a consultant that is very aggressive with his keyboard nearby.
    I'd rather be at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting to park.. lots of online shopping planned when cotside..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Backstageside getting ready for finale of the proper opening night show. Audience loving it so far. Phew.

Clearing out the fridge. Getting the cat to taste the ham and chicken slices to see if they've gone off, he's delighted with his job :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Laptopside. Bidding on few bits of Clothes on Ebay for the Christmas, even though I've nowhere to go and no-one to go anywhere with anyway! :rolleyes::D:( And probably a.p.u. most of the things I buy online don't fit! :(:pac: Gahhhhhh

I asked you out on the other thread and your silence spoke louder than anything I've ever heard!

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057800524/11/#post105326770

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Having a nice Jameson Black barrel whisky for lunch.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting for the bus......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside ..... Feeling like I could strangle a registrar after she came in and said 'oh yeah, he's not doing great is he..? He's taken a turn for the worse....' And left.. I had visions of the last time I heard that was the day before my dad died.. about 5 minutes later the psychologist came in and asked how are you.. :O
    Thought I was going coffin shopping tbh, B!TCH

It'll take a while to get over the fright, he's taking so long he's bamboozled them. He should be out of icu by now but he's no further on than when he arrived..
    Healing vibes are needed now, lots and lots of healing vibes..

• Advertisement

Counterside, Pop in takeaway Balrothery. Fresh cod an chips sizzling away for me, considering going for a quick scoop before I return to the homestead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement