Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

what to get a friend of ours.

Bleh.

Now don't worry about that. I've made it easy for you and picked out what I want.

:pac:

I'm on the couch about to watch my stories.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now don't worry about that. I've made it easy for you and picked out what I want.

Cheeky :pac:

At my desk air guitaring too Casiopea :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the couch, trapped in the nightmare that is online shopping with back and forth with my missus/sister/mother/friends. No wonder I have been putting this off.

Four words for ya:

One for all voucher :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My arse is firmly planted on the couch and I'm browsing Boards/Twitter etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch, tv is sh.ite! Contemplating a couple of pints in local.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm on the couch about to watch my stories.

Trying to sell my liver on eBay to pay for Perse's Christmas present :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There is a toffee crisp to my right and a big mug of tea to my left, i shall marry them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Being trying to get my laptop to update the last few days, resulting in going on trouble shooting websites this evening. Updates have coincidentally started with very little prompting, only problem it's taking an age, only 20% at near an hour.

:(

On sofa, listening to Noel Gallagher on BBCR2, whilst I wait, kinda wanting to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Leaba.

I always hop into bed with the toddler for a cuddle before I go to bed myself. I might end up staying here again tonight. He's so warm and snoring like a kitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

kfallon wrote: »
    On the couch, tv is sh.ite! Contemplating a couple of pints in local.

Didn't bother going, I'll wait til 2moro to get buckled :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Few drinks at the ready, new job sorted for early January. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

user2011 wrote: »
    Few drinks at the ready, new job sorted for early January. :)

Well done to ya *raises cuppa in cheers*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed.

(33%)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am about to go to bed, it has been a long day. I let the 5yr old fall asleep on my side of the bed every night. I get ready myself, lift her off into her own bed and belt back into the warm patch she has left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying in my own bed looking out at the snow. I'd normally be thrilled but we have a conference with the consultants in crumlin tomorrow so I've to drive down with all the kids and back up tomorrow. Was supposed to be my day off.. ah well, at least they're going with me.
    Unless, there's 4 foot of snow.. (not the 17 flakes that'll actually stick) :D
    My heart is broken. I can see no end in sight and this is the time of day or hurts most.. I want my smiley baby back. I want to be home for Christmas.. I want to stop moaning! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I'm sorry cbyrd..it's an endless battle at the moment for you...and we can't help bar a little moral support and massive virtual hugs xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In the Tap, having a Jameson, after coming back from Dublin

Ah cbyrd :( I really feel for you. Your baby is a fighter just like his mam x

I'm in the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

cbyrd wrote: »
    Lying in my own bed looking out at the snow. I'd normally be thrilled but we have a conference with the consultants in crumlin tomorrow so I've to drive down with all the kids and back up tomorrow. Was supposed to be my day off.. ah well, at least they're going with me.
    My heart is broken. I can see no end in sight and this is the time of day or hurts most.. I want my smiley baby back. I want to be home for Christmas.. I want to stop moaning! :)
    It's dark and everything seems worse in the dark. He's fought like a little trooper for the past 8 odd months. He has the worlds best mama behind him. Keep your head up. You and him both are strong and brave and I hope you get good news tomorrow.

I'm in my own bed

Cbyrd, I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Just so you know I'm thinking of you and your family x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside watching my stories

Cbyrd you are a one hell of a role model and I pray and hope your gorgeous baby is home for Christmas

In bed trying to make my brain shut up and stop telling me silly things. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

In bed trying to make my brain shut up and stop telling me silly things. :(

Same, although mine is telling me sensible things and I'd prefer not to hear them. Damn those rare moments of clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »

Happy positive vibes going your way cbyrd...little fighter will soon be beaming huge smiles at you....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cbyrd hope you get good news today. Do you have far to travel?

I'm cosy in my house. I should have been in the cold and on my way to the doctor. Toddler suffers with constipation and has been on medication for it since a few months old. He's been unwell the last 5 days. Well this morning it cleared up, if you get me. Bleugh.

I'm sorry cbyrd..it's an endless battle at the moment for you...and we can't help bar a little moral support and massive virtual hugs xxx

It does help, it really does. :)
    Sitting in bed with a coffee looking out at the 17 flakes we got (every time it's promised I get disappointed !)
    OH's mam has offered to stay an extra day so we don't have to bring the kids, either way I'll be on the road in 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

All the best cbyrd...we are all behind you !
    Few hours sleep after 12 hour shift...it was handy, I won't lie !!

Whispered wrote:
    Cbyrd hope you get good news today. Do you have far to travel?

Castlebar to crumlin and back.. 6 hour round trip for a 45 min meeting, word is good this morning, he's opened his eyes (i missed it) and his oxygen requirement is at its lowest in 4 weeks ( 45%)
    Still on my bed with 3 naked children waiting for me to stop typing so they can have a shower! :D life goes on regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

On the couch, as per the request of our eldest, we are watching one of the Santa Clause movies, sweet mother of god, it's stressful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just ordered a pizza and it's on its way. Now time to select a film.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement