Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

UHG multi storey car park. .....perving nurses.... I LOVE WORK.....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couchside having breakfast.

Today is shift 3 of 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Drinking actimel at my desk. Awake since 5 and in the gym for 6. I feel like it should be nearly going home time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home about to start my first day as an umemployed person.
    What to do!?
    I know, back to bed for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting for the gym class to start.. holy fcuk, I could be still asleep in my bed. :o:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work......meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Arrived in Heaven about an hour ago....or Nusa Lembongan as they call it round here.

Just starting some work...... I love my job....😁.

Check out today's office.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Having a blissfully relaxed morning abed, knitting pretty yarn and watching films.

Found a sweet sad UK film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgRKDt_4Cp0&t=2s

Wonderful nostalgic, poignant sense of humour .

Seagulls crying... Cats sleeping, dog snoring... YAAAAAWWWWNNNN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Witchie wrote: »
    Arrived in Heaven about an hour ago....or Nusa Lembongan as they call it round here.

Just starting some work...... I love my job....😁.

Sure the lampshades are crooked!

At my desk (with no lampshade :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Witchie wrote: »

Just starting some work...... I love my job....��.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a tough life but somebody has to do it.

Back after a 7km walk trying to decide on indoors or outdoors for the coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You’re some man Srameen, 45 years my senior, 7km done and dusted. I’m only out of the bed, going to make sandwiches to bring back to bed and settle down with Netflix for the day. Have started to take two days off a week. It feels like a bank holiday every week.

You’re some man Srameen, 45 years my senior, 7km done and dusted. I’m only out of the bed, going to make sandwiches to bring back to bed and settle down with Netflix for the day. Have started to take two days off a week. It feels like a bank holiday every week.

Whatever works for you, roll with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Srameen wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a tough life but somebody has to do it.

Back after a 7km walk trying to decide on i doors or outdoors for the coffee.

I'd say Srameen is far more than 45 years my senior (I'm not saying you're old, just that I'm young :p ) and there'd be no hope of me doing 7km a day :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Going to pick up my new dog, so excited!!!!

In from doing a bit of weeding - raining!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

eviltwin wrote: »
    You gotta put up pics of the pup pup. 
    Still sitting beachfront working and chatting to some interesting Americans.  Yes, they exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ooooh exciting!!

I'm sofaside having tea and choc. I'm a cranky wagon today thanks to having a cranky little boy. I wish I could tell him to STFU whining but apparently that's not nice ;)

I got up and cleaned the top of the kitchen cabinets earlier. We're living here 10yrs and I'm ashamed to say that I never did it before. It's just not something that occurred to me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

M4 services westbound

Post us pictures later please!!

Winding the day down here..

Found a big ball of delicate variegated yarn in the gift box ( thank you Springwools of Dublin for that huge Lucky Dip)

Shading gently all rich oranges, reds , browns. So am working a lacy scarf that shows the tones off.. Love something very fine after chunky Aran

Wind music and sky lark and tide rhythm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At my grans, who is really quite deaf at times. The GFA came up on my phones news feed, and I mentioned to her that the Good Friday Agreement is 20 years, also commented that it's 20 years since we (mum and I) moved here. Her response, 'who was out drinking?'

I couldn't help but laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hilarious! roflol! Thank you.. what was it like up there! Sounds like some part s of this place were when arrived.. very satifsying though

Well it didn't look white I can tell you that! I couldn't see some of it even standing on the counter so I just had to scrub and hope for the best. It's nice and clean now.

It's odd that I've not thought of cleaning up there before, like I regularly pull out the fridge etc to clean behind it. I'm wondering what other blind spots I have!

Whispered wrote: »
    Well it didn't look white I can tell you that! I couldn't see some of it even standing on the counter so I just had to scrub and hope for the best. It's nice and clean now.

It's odd that I've not thought of cleaning up there before, like I regularly pull out the fridge etc to clean behind it. I'm wondering what other blind spots I have!

A tip for cupboard tops. Line them with newspaper then you can just pick up and throw out one a year or so, with no scrubbing.

Watching the commonwealth games

Whispered wrote: »

sorry for chuckling, You sound like me at times..

I took this dwelling before the council had it cleaned etc. I knew that if I waited I would be homeless etc so I jumped in fast! Blessed that I did as it took 5 months to get the power in

The filth was... amazing. Quite staggering. Seems somehow easier then than "ordinary ":cleaning.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back in work after having loads of days off. I don't think that anything at all happened in the 9 days I wasn't here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching cartoons with the two emperors

I'm in work staring at my frustrating website and wondering should I pay somebody to create one for me. Is it 7pm yet? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

A tip for cupboard tops. Line them with newspaper then you can just pick up and throw out one a year or so, with no scrubbing.

That . Is. Genius . I'm disgusted to think that has never dawned on me to do that! I now have to find some newspapers. :)

Gps waiting room. 4:30 appointment, no sign yet and 4 ahead of me. He needs to see the bottles of meds for Elliot so he can get the doses right. The hospital prescription together with a call from the pharmacist on Friday is not sufficient so here I am sitting, on rather sore glutes after a cardio burn class this morning (first in 5 months) a spin class would've been a better idea. I'm going to pay for it tomorrow. :(

I too want to see the new puppy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home now thank the Lord Jaysus, that was a long day!
    There will be no running tonight, exercise can fook right off

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    At home now thank the Lord Jaysus, that was a long day!
    There will be no running tonight, exercise can fook right off

It was a sh**e Monday as they go.

Got my run in this morning. Cereal & Chocolate for dinner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement