Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, almost time for sleep.

Was able to motivate myself to go for a swim this evening, even though I wasn't exactly in the mood. I'm glad I went though, I felt good after it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bedtime, thousands of miles away from where I expected to be, but at least the hotel room is bloody huge, you should all come visit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In the spare room overdrank her tolerance chat ye in the morning
    Good night America wherever ya are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

smurfjed wrote: »
    Bedtime, thousands of miles away from where I expected to be, but at least the hotel room is bloody huge, you should all come visit :)

So long as you're paying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poochside, beaoolside, peachside, boolside....
    Take your pick. Basically at the pool on the beach.

Bliss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed, listening to heavy rain and to the third cat bleating to be let in. He waits until I am settled then starts... and he ALWAYS wins..Had just got my feet warm too...We had a saying when I was young,, "What did your last servant die of? " Where are my socks? Shivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

UHG car park.....stuck between two big cars....seriously interfering with my perving session....lol lol

I'm up :(

I'm up :(

CONGRATULATIONS! That is the hardest thing you will do today ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside eating cornflakes again. E-mail down. Oh well...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Working from home. Broken finger :(.

So long as you're paying!!

Get a visa before I check out tomorrow and I will pay :)

I think that the poor night receptionist was so flummoxed last night that he gave me the biggest room in the hotel.

Working from home. Broken finger :(.

ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Putting the coat on and about to depart on a mystery tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work wrecked tired as per, had the best sleep ever last night though. I chat away in my sleep and must have been dreaming I was at a rave because I woke up chanting the beat of techno

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Still in the pit

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside eating cornflakes again. E-mail down. Oh well...:pac:

Think you might need a bit more variation in your diet :-D

At me desk looking very busy......busy doing some research for The National on Saturday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

On the couch watching Beauty and the Beast with the toddler... need to figure out some rainy day activities to pass some time. 8 hours to go til bedtime, she’s very cute but going through quite a frustrating phase. Days are loooooong!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the Luas on the way in to the big city.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the couch watching Beauty and the Beast with the toddler... need to figure out some rainy day activities to pass some time. 8 hours to go til bedtime, she’s very cute but going through quite a frustrating phase. Days are loooooong!

Is your toddler 3? I'm having the toughest time with my fella at the moment. EVERYTHING is an argument with him. He actually woke himself up the night before last shouting "I DON'T WANT TO!!" in his sleep.:confused:

I highly recommend gonoodle.com, we love it here, dance tutorials for kids, stretching and yoga moves with cartoon characters or the "kookoo kangaroo" guys, breathing exercises, call-back songs and dances. Vidoes/stretches to wake you up and others to calm you down. It's honestly great. This is our favourite at the moment. Brilliant for when they're frantic tired but not relaxed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Three in a few weeks... must be an age thing! It’s so fecking tedious. I find myself looking forward to the days I’m in work more than the days I’m at
    home :/

Thanks for the recommendation will definitely check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

At my desk.....thinking of all of the things to could go wrong tonight.

Wouldn't it be great to get 'ol big ears back?

Come on the 'Pool!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Beachside trying to figure out where on this island will show the game at 2.45 am coz not sure the wifi will be strong enough to stream it.

Oh and for an easy week, assume, unless told otherwise that I am by the beach or in the pool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Mums house. Heading back to Sligo soon, have to go out this evening for an hour or so, and wondering if I will get home in time, to catch at least the second half of the match.

COM ON DA POOL!

In bed needing to be out of bed and making dinner..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Alone in the office apart from the presenter who is currently in the studio. Everyone else is either gone home or gone to lunch. Almost my hometime :D

Back abed with a saucer of chips. Had a yen for baked beans bu t the cupboard is bare .. Also , put a hand up to the top of the cupboard which I was sure I cleaned when I was painting.. yukk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side day dreaming of a nap

200.gif
    Roomside, Listening to one of Ronan C's shows on mixcloud.

This actually wasn't one of Ronan's show it was actually a french dude on his page .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the glenside inn enjoying a fine pint after a long soggy walk.

• Advertisement

Booking flights for the missus and I to get out of Ireland in a few weeks, now I just have to work out how we are going to get there :)

1st time home in about 6 months so its time to visit the Celtic Whiskey Shop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement