Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

A+E, took a bump on the noggin earlier, came in around 1ish,only three others ahead of me. Great says I, I'll be in and out. Sure enough, my moniker gets called after maybe 20 mins and through I go. Right though into the REAL waiting room :( been here since. Some interesting 'chatty' characters in here so the boredom I can deal with, but I'd murder a lovely cigarette....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

I'm home after being knackered in an end-of-day triple art class.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Home now after a run, glad I got some exercise in cos I acted the bollix last night.

Might go again tomorrow and with football on Thurs that will see me back to normal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Home now after a run in with the Gardai! There was gunfire, swift driving action, BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I may be exaggerating slightly..... maybe even ever so more than slightly. I just needed them as a witness to sign for my passport application...... but.... my first explanation sounds much more interesting!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

smurfjed wrote: »
    Booking flights for the missus and I to get out of Ireland in a few weeks, now I just have to work out how we are going to get there :)

1st time home in about 6 months so its time to visit the Celtic Whiskey Shop.

Why didn't you tell us beforehand? We could of asked you bring some of that Arabian sunshine with ya! Still in A+E...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Local Supermacs, having a cappuccino

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Why didn't you tell us beforehand? We could of asked you bring some of that Arabian sunshine with ya! Still in A+E...

Hope the head is ok Harry and that it has not knocked any of your personality out. :)

I am on the couch waiting for the football to start. Tick tock.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sunshine??? all I see these days are thunderstorms and sandstorms :)

My jaunt up the Mediterranean tomorrow just got cancelled, wondering how long this hotel will accept me staying in this suite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a lovely day touring the County Down coast, walking the promenade in Newcastle and having a tremendous morning tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Bathside getting splashed by an enthusiastic two year old practising her back stroke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Still at work counting down the minutes until 7

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Where else at this late (! ) hour..

Need something to read so will check what Gutenberg has to offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Fireside, mowing the lawn can fcuk right off.

Home on the couch now ready for The Champions League

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

kfallon wrote: »
    Home on the couch now ready for The Champions League
    X2.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my bed with a currently functioning stream for the football. Fingers crossed it holds up and that I don't run out of data - using my phone as a hotspot.

C'mon the 'Pool!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside ignoring the cat who is trying to hypnotise me with her squinty eyes so I give her some of my fairy cake

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Starting to feel slightly nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Working from home. Broken finger :(.

At home loking at a big lump of a splinter that I can't get out of my palm. It's been in there two weeks. Maybe I'm part-tree now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

After a soak about to eat food that I didn't make myself. Lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Slightly more relaxed now tht Liverpool have scored.

Just peeled meself off the ceiling :pac:

i didn't see the letter l there the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    i didn't see the letter l there the first time.

Same here....but that's coz am furiously googling flights from KL to Kiev. :D

What a night. Shaky start but finished epic.

Night all from a very contented old woman.

Get a camper & we will rewrite Joxer to Witchie goes to Kiev.

You have me checking the finances to see could I get over there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, my legs are f-ing sore and I'm tired after a busy day. 9th birthday party and then decided an hour before bedtime that haircuts would be a great idea. The Mr, 2 boys and then the 3 year old wanted a trim. Showers, jammies, story then bed. Elliot's turn then for nappy and dressing change, jammies, meds and feed set up. All of that in an hour and ten minutes. I feel like She-ra! Lol.
    So doctors appointment today went great. I didn't realize how nervous I was until I was walking out. I've taken him off one of his medications and I was prepared to argue the reasons, she just said 'yeah, he's your child, you know him' I nearly fell over :D it was for his non existent reflux, medicine was making him puke but the doc in crumlin was adamant he had reflux, he doesn't. Puking has stopped.
    She also said I can drop his night feed to 6 hours and just hang one feed, yay. No up at 3am \o/

Jack and Jill nurse is coming in for 5 hours on Friday morning, I have no idea what to do.. if I can convince my eldest to babysit the 3 year old I could get to the gym.. or I could sleep, or clean the house. I'm not even sure I need her but she's lovely. I suppose I could put my feet up and chat.. God, I dunno how I'll cope with someone minding him. It'll be weird.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At my desk shocked that Barca have gone out of the champions league to Roma :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

At my desk shocked that Barca have gone out of the champions league to Roma :eek:

Have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Have they?

They have....lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, drinking tea and watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire on Challenge. Getting competitive with the hubby on some questions!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement