Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Desperate times might call for desperate measures....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »

You'l have guys Russian to be with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside. Waiting for the dryer to finish so I have some clean clothes for work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside not long home from a funeral, young lad died tragically only 23, life is short so live it everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside not long home from a funeral, young lad died tragically only 23, life is short so live it everyday

Jesus that's awful, sorry to hear that :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

I feel pity for him. Struck by such bad luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

If you find a few you might send one my way :P

Went to bed even tho I don't feel too tired

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

kfallon wrote: »
    Went to bed even tho I don't feel too tired

You can have some of my tired. Loads to go around!
    Bed

Whispered wrote: »
    You can have some of my tired. Loads to go around!
    Bed

Thanks.....how much do I owe you for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

kfallon wrote: »
    Thanks.....how much do I owe you for it?

It's a gift!

Whispered wrote: »
    It's a gift!

Very kind. I hope it arrives soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

And no better woman than herself to be Putin them in their place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed flirtin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Eating porridge in the leaba, in an attempt to get back to sleep...no work in the morning so not so bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up to find an envelope under my hotel room door, so I have to work today, not as exciting as the trip to Madrid that I was expecting, but at least its out of this hotel for half the day.
    Gotta avoid checking out so this suite stays mine :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Munster, Germany. A definite military town, it is apparently growing again as a Germany is reversing its post-cold-war military drawdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

((((HUGS))))

And yes. Someone far wiser than I, a mere stripling at nearly 80, will ever be,wrote to me many many years ago when she was over 80 and very ill,"Life is short even when one is 82"

Live, love, give..

Lying in bed with smile on face from result last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My aunt Rita who is 84 travels to America pretty much every year to see family. She goes to her daughter in Spain too. Still drives. Is just full of beans.

Her younger sister turned 80 recently and Rita was trying to convince her to come on a trip to Florida. My other aunt Mena said "I don't feel like leaving the house, just wanted to go to bed and pull the covers over my head".

Rita replied "I might feel like that when I get old too"

She is one of my heroes.

Anyway, poolside searching for rich Ukrainians.

Let me know if they have any sisters Witchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sitting abed with the door wide open (only one door here..) Listening and watching for Stinkertom..

Yesterday I opened th bedroom window quietly and he was there, lurking. When I made my presence known he tried to stare me out; a bold boy this one...

WHen I told him to go away, he ran, then realised the window was open and made as if to come in. which he has done a few times if i have been stooopid enough to leave the window open, and he has then claimed the place as his( which it used to be) in inimitable tom cat fashion

At which stage I alerted the dog!

Lovely birdsong but they suddenly ALARM .I am ready for thee Stinkertom!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nice thing about waking up in a hotel is that I get to spend 2 hours in the gym listening to the 98FM debate about the Dubs banner on the ha'penny bridge, then have a piping hot shower followed by breakfast, and now i get to go to work in my aerial uber.

In work ready to put in a right good shift today and be as productive as possible......me bollix :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

At my desk wondering why I was a bit worried yesterday WHEN WE WON 5:1!!!!

Added bonus: Barca gone!

Extra added bonus: what are the nationalities of the lads in the attached?
    A:
    B:
    C:
    D:

This ad (attached) just came up when I made the last post.

Looks a bit like an ad for the titanic, if you ask me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My aunt Rita who is 84 travels to America pretty much every year to see family. She goes to her daughter in Spain too. Still drives. Is just full of beans.

Her younger sister turned 80 recently and Rita was trying to convince her to come on a trip to Florida. My other aunt Mena said "I don't feel like leaving the house, just wanted to go to bed and pull the covers over my head".

Rita replied "I might feel like that when I get old too"

She is one of my heroes.

Anyway, poolside searching for rich Ukrainians.
    Love this! One of my most fav people in the world was 84 when she died and she was so much fun. She dressed so young, lived in jeans :D loved coming shopping with me, a young 20 year old girl. She acted like she was still in her 30s. Not too long before she died, she had a hospital appointment and worried, I asked if she was okay. She replied “yeah they’re probably trying to figure out why I’m not dead yet”. :D anytime I was sad I would go see her because she was an absolute breath of fresh air. I love old people who are fun and a young old if that makes sense.

Anyway I’m in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from getting the paper and some car cleaning products. Debating whether to wash windows, chop sticks, trim the lawn edges, or do some weeding. It will probably be coffee time before I decide and then the debate will recommence.

• Advertisement

Back from getting the paper and some car cleaning products. Debating whether to wash windows, chop sticks, trim the lawn edges, or do some weeding. It will probably be coffee time before I decide and then the debate will recommence.

If you run out of ideas, I've 2 punctures to fix on lawnmower and first cut to do which will take forever: I'll PM the GPS co-ordinates :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement