Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If you run out of ideas, I've 2 punctures to fix on lawnmower and first cut to do which will take forever: I'll PM the GPS co-ordinates :)

On my way. Do I need to pick up petrol for the mower?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In the Galway clinic follow appointment with the consultant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch in the kitchen finally sitting down after the first school run that every child participated in. Lol
    I was up at 7 and took him off the cpap at 7:30, he was not impressed. Vented his peg for 20 minutes while I get myself and the 3 year old dressed(stops him puking if we get all the wind out after the night of cpap) I was only going to put is coat on and blankets to save time cos I'm coming straight back after the school run. I'm changing his nappy, put the clean one underneath before I open up the used nappy and he starts to wee, but I'm experienced so I'm expecting it and close over the nappy again.. wait a minute and open it again and little fecker pees all over his vest babygro cot and my leg. So I strip him and joke about boys and their ways. Have him dressed and putting his coat on when he poos, it's now 8:30 and I've still to get them into the car.
    Somehow, we got there on time. Go me.
    I'm tired now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch in the kitchen finally sitting down after the first school run that every child participated in. Lol
    I was up at 7 and took him off the cpap at 7:30, he was not impressed. Vented his peg for 20 minutes while I get myself and the 3 year old dressed(stops him puking if we get all the wind out after the night of cpap) I was only going to put is coat on and blankets to save time cos I'm coming straight back after the school run. I'm changing his nappy, put the clean one underneath before I open up the used nappy and he starts to wee, but I'm experienced so I'm expecting it and close over the nappy again.. wait a minute and open it again and little fecker pees all over his vest babygro cot and my leg. So I strip him and joke about boys and their ways. Have him dressed and putting his coat on when he poos, it's now 8:30 and I've still to get them into the car.
    Somehow, we got there on time. Go me.
    I'm tired now.

I was tired just reading that o_O

Deskside confused :s

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Made toasted sandwiches for herself and meself and had them in bed, happy humpday :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

At my kitchen table, finishing breakfast, and dwelling on life, death and the Grief to come. That's the price of love I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

At my desk wondering why I was a bit worried yesterday WHEN WE WON 5:1!!!!

Added bonus: Barca gone!

Extra added bonus: what are the nationalities of the lads in the attached?
    A:
    B:
    C:
    D:

Answers:
    A: Russian
    B: Himalayan
    C: Finnish
    D: (Insert any county in Ireland to piss-take) as he's on the wrong mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Made toasted sandwiches for herself and meself and had them in bed, happy humpday :p

Mind the crumbs

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At me desk, awful nights 'sleep' last night so feel like I'm about to drift off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Out the gap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

happy humpday

Hahaha, I know it's Wednesday but when you're in bed posting it takes on a totally different meaning

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Resting again after a rather pleasant sowing and preparing session.. Still eking out a garden between dwelling gable end and gate.

Eased in a box full of turf dregs. ... Planted a bag of yellow gladioli bulbs. I get chatting to old wans sometimes in shops, as I am newish here and on dear one opined, "You will be staying if you are setting flowers.."

Door open to the air.. checking that dog is going to be safe. Wore her out going back and forth.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

At home being fussed over, this kind of treatment doesn't happen too often so I'm milking it slightly. Had my x-ray this morning,seen 20 mins early I was in and out and no f*ckin about. No harm done, the friendly male nurse commented on my previous scars. Harry my man, you have a head like an anvil he says. I countered with a hearty laugh and told him he had lovely delicate fingers and asked what his ring size was as I was thinking of popping the question and didn’t want to spoil the surprise. It took him a second as English wouldn't be his primary language, but he got the joke. From Mauritius I think but a big Liverpool fan and his cheerfulness was contagious and I skipped out with a spring in me step thanks to this chap. When I got home I was met by a welcome worthy of a blind amputee returning from the somme. Then she said it. Would you like a beer? After my suspicious mind established it wasn't a trap, I gratefully accepted. She's popped out to get little Harriet from playschool and they'll be back any minute. Can't wait to tell her the epic story behind daddys new scar. She calls them lines God bless her. She'll be perched up on her little stool hanging on every word, and adding the odd little bit herself. Adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, looking at job listings on LinkedIn while both kids nap because I'd love a change of scenery after maternity leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in after a nice lunch in Dun Laoghaire. Heading out again in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Going cross eyed as I am drained.. But happy with it so bed calls, after I feed the menagerie...

Went into town after work to get a few bits and bobs, home now. Think I'll go for a run in an hour when this place quietens down and everyone has gone home from work.

Not in great form lately so the exercise is a good release for the anger/frustration

Sitting down having a rest for three whole minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Home. Almost sorted with my running gear for the morning. Wash on. Nearly shower time, then TV and relax and early night. Yipee!

Sitting down having a rest for three whole minutes.

Egg boiling? :p
    northgirl wrote: »
    Home. Almost sorted with my running gear for the morning. Wash on. Nearly shower time, then TV and relax and early night. Yipee!

I don't think I could go running in the morning, I'd say I'd be bollixed in work after and would do fook all (nothing new there so :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

kfallon wrote: »
    Went into town after work to get a few bits and bobs, home now. Think I'll go for a run in an hour when this place quietens down and everyone has gone home from work.

Not in great form lately so the exercise is a good release for the anger/frustration

I was fair grumpy earlier, no reason exactly.
    Went for a run, feeling WAY better..
    Enjoy..

4Ad wrote: »
    I was fair grumpy earlier, no reason exactly.
    Went for a run, feeling WAY better..
    Enjoy..

I won't enjoy it at all but when its over I'll sit on the wall for 5 mins and give myself a smack on the leg and say "Well done ya bollix, you did it" :P

In the garden having a smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from work in the worst mood all day. But I’m going to have a nice evening.

Just home from work in the worst mood all day. But I’m going to have a nice evening.

That's the spirit, you show those bastards at work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the garden having a smoke.

What ?!!! :D

Enjoy !!

In the garden having a toke.

FYP ;)
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think I have ticked everyone elses plans off.

Gone for run

Wash on

Tae & food consumed.

TV & relaxing for evening.

kfallon wrote: »
    FYP ;)
    :pac:

Sitting here, not laughing.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think I have ticked everyone elses plans off.

Gone for run

Wash on

Tae & food consumed.

TV & relaxing for evening.

They are afraid to mention the fapping ;) :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement