Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, can't wait for the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Nighttime shower to get clean, exfoliate wash hair smother yourself in lotion throw on a facemask. Into clean jammies. Body shower in the morning to wake up and feel fresh and no nighttime sweats. Can’t beat washing the day off you at the end of the evening, and can’t beat starting your day fresh either. Taking showers is probably one of favourite things to do. Not washing my hair though, hate washing my hair. I’m just getting into bed now, listening to some tunes. I am LOVING George Ezra

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I am where I always am. And that, is in two completely different places at the same time. On the one hand, I'm in my room on my computer, doing this that and the other thing before I head to bed. On the other hand, I'm stuck in the cataclysmic paradoxical labyrinth that is my mind. I'm not the most clever of people, somewhere between above average and whatever the next rank is (slightly more than above average??), but my mind's constantly travelling 100mph.

Sigh. I hate tomatoes..........

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed trying to make my eyes wake up.. slept too heavily again.. Ah well... Today is Operation food drop day... Yaaaaaaaawnnnnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Feeling very jittery from lack of sleep. Awake since 2.30 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work and I cannot be arsed.

Feeling that lazy today that if work was in bed I'd sleep on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still in bed but browsing flights for a cheeky weekend away somewhere warmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Up and ready for the day. Trying to decide on a walking route and looking to see if the grass is drying for a cut later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel time, so gym, pool, lunch.

Now what do I do for the rest of the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm having a quick rest before heading back up to the creche to collect his nibs. I've walked 6km already, done two weights workouts, cleaned my house and have done some batch cooking. Feeling a bit like superwoman :D

• Advertisement

Bed, May yet grow roots here..:)

At home quietly fuming at the dirty thoughtless people who drive along a country road and throw their bottles, cans, coffee cups, takeaway packages etc. on to the side of the road. I did a litter pick of both sides of the road for a quarter of a mile either side of the house and filled five large bags with litter. And this is at least once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home quietly fuming at the dirty thoughtless people who drive along a country road and throw their bottles, cans, coffee cups, takeaway packages etc. on to the side of the road. I did a litter pick of both sides of the road for a quarter of a mile either side of the house and filled five large bags with litter. And this is at least once a month.

Drives me nuts too. If I ever end up in jail it will be for losing the head with someone for littering. People will keep doing it unless they are called on it and learn to realise what a scummy thing it is.

(Edit) But this is great! http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/clean-up-the-beach-in-return-for-free-coffee/news-story/f6a37e8fc21d85b119c23242e3dce477

Drives me nuts too. If I ever end up in jail it will be for losing the head with someone for littering. People will keep doing it unless they are called on it and learn to realise what a scummy thing it is.

(Edit) But this is great! http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/clean-up-the-beach-in-return-for-free-coffee/news-story/f6a37e8fc21d85b119c23242e3dce477

as long as they do not throw the coffee cups away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Preparing for my pre lunch ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Preparing for my pre lunch ****.

A liquid lunch on Thursday? Im thinking you work in print media amirite? Having lunch myself. Alas, they don't have **** facilities here no more. Thanks Mary Lou, thanks a f*ckin bunch. What happened you shinners? You guys used to be cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

It's handy to moan about these things but it takes a much better class of person to do something about it: well done!

P.S. I never had you down as a smoker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At my desk, looking forward to going home. Cinema later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sitting at my desk contemplating banging my head off it repeatedly ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Feeling the same at the moment. We did a big "spring clean" of the local regional road on Sunday - 50 of us picked up over 200 bags of rubbish (plus tyres, mattresses, car parts ect) over a four mile stretch of road. Place was sparkling. Last night, someone dumped four black bags on the road that have split open and gone all over the place. It's disgusting.

Otherwise, sitting having a cup of tea after taking the dog for a walk across the field

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

kfallon wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk contemplating banging my head off it repeatedly ffs

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying n my bed thinking of going back down to the hotel bar to hang out with the lovely Aussie couple who leave tomorrow.

Needed some time out after talking to my bestie. She is having some serious issues at work that are affecting her health so am worrying about her. Please be extra nice to A&E nurses for me guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk which is all sticky...

..... from honey..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side
    northgirl wrote: »
    At my desk which is all sticky...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Madrid.

:D

Unashamedly clockwatching. The ferry will be starting back to here any time now.. Please God my shopping is on it.. This has not been done before .

If nothing by 3.30 will give up!

It's handy to moan about these things but it takes a much better class of person to do something about it: well done!

P.S. I never had you down as a smoker :)
    More people might pick up litter if there was a means of disposing of it other than we paying for our bins to be emptied - pay by lift charges here.

Actually heading out for a smoke now. It's a habit from long days and nights away on projects in my youth - it passed the time as much as anything. Now it's a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

jaxxx wrote: »
    I am where I always am. And that, is in two completely different places at the same time. On the one hand, I'm in my room on my computer, doing this that and the other thing before I head to bed. On the other hand, I'm stuck in the cataclysmic paradoxical labyrinth that is my mind. I'm not the most clever of people, somewhere between above average and whatever the next rank is (slightly more than above average??), but my mind's constantly travelling 100mph.

Sigh. I hate tomatoes..........

Same as only mushrooms are my enemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Doing HD brows on myself
    Am a great advertisement for them really
    http://ibb.co/iiG9K7

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Doing HD brows on myself
    Am a great advertisement for them really
    http://ibb.co/iiG9K7

Do me next!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement