Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching tv

Cbyrd , Elliott is a little dote and does he realise he has a fan club :D #TeamElliott

Course he does, that's why he is so chilled! The king of AH such a cutie pie.

Sitting on the edge of the bed after a futile search for paracetamol I know I packed. Sore throat and runny nose. Ugh.

Also a little freaked out could hear something/someone moving on my balcony. Snuck up to the window but couldn't see anything. Must be one of the millions of cats or dogs at this hotel or some other beastie.

As long as it's not the guy I met yesterday and had to tell to leave coz he was being a dick.

It's 5.31 am.

Edit: Mystery solved. Here's the culprit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

BBDBB wrote: »
    Dont toy with me woman!

details!!! we need details!!!!!!!!

OK: read the Trivial happy thread for all the gory details.. Next instalment when the Gardai manage to organise getting here on the ferry ..

and God bless boardsies for being here ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At my desk pondering imponderable things.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

Heading to Dublin tomorrow for work stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Bedside :)

Heading to Dublin tomorrow for work stuff

Make sure you give me a wave :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

kfallon wrote: »
    Make sure you give me a wave :p

Are you on my route or in Dublin?

I may make sure to wave now :D

Are you on my route or in Dublin?

I may make sure to wave now :D

In Dublin!

My couch feels so good right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting at home watching my brother on the telly, and answering Whatapp texts asking 'Is that your brother on Para....'

:D

• Advertisement

On the train home after a few hours of wine and chat plus a game of chess. I don't think drinking wine and playing chess is a good idea, though I did win on this occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, nervous and excited for tomorrow (I'm starting yoga classes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed excited for the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ar an Leithreas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ar an Leithreas.

A h-aon, a do....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just got invited to dinner with a really sexy millionaire entrepreneur.

Pity he is married and just wants to see if I can do some work for him. And American so no Kiev yet. Dammit.

He is on holiday here and got chatting to him, his sister and her friend the other evening and when he told me about his work I gave him my card and told him to get in touch if he had any work for me.

Looking forward to shooting the breeze with him coz he seems a very interesting guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, mentally ticking off what needs to be packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Irish_Aus

In my office in Tasmania, less than 2 hours to go till beer-O'Clock!

Back abed, having walked the dog, fed the hordes, stowed away most of the booty.. if you hear a strange noise it is the freezer and cupboards grroooooaaning...

Awesome out there. I started out around 5.30. Skylark up way before anyone A bigger bird flew over with a harsh call... Now they are all up and at it.

Ocean calm, reflecting the harbour lights...a

Really this is the best part of the day,,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Good morning!
    Due to the little man being awake during the night and so sleeping late this morning we're skipping crèche. So leisurely brekkie then a stroll I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk. Seriously considering a half day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside dying for a cupan tae.
    northgirl wrote: »

Sure why not, go for it ;)

northgirl wrote: »

Go for it, sure Aintree is on this afternoon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a Yop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bedside, mentally ticking off what needs to be packed.

Clean jocks
    Clean socks
    Money
    Visa Card (should be used sparingly)
    Beer vouchers
    Beer tokens
    Leave phone at home ('cos phones are the worst invention and have ruined the free-spirited nature of the common lad on the beer. Nobody can have a reasoned argument over important topics such as who has scored more goals this year, Real or Barca without some langer taking out his phone and googling it)
    Vaseline (for the chapped lips from dehydration on the way home)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am doing a bit of packing myself. And getting the body ready for a big night out tonight.

Don't know what is going on but I feel cold to the bone today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gym time, gotta love hotel gyms as I’m the only one here

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Train just pulling out of Gospel Oak after meeting up with some mammy friends for tea and cake.

just in from out. Ate my dinner outside , with dog and cat willing me to drop something. Dog only accepted a chip when the cat wanted it.. Soft sweet air and the nasturtiums and poached egg plant I seeded in a container are staring to seriously grow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in the garden having cut the lawn and about to do the crossword.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement